Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6575 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tomakint: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:
All they can do is hate and raise e-dust in order to escape from the shitty life they find themself in. Just do not take them seriously.
My brother I have been here for a while to know the 'real' men from the 'fake' ones. I know Seun is working seriously on something worthwhile.....I am in support of 'holding new posts for vetting' before hitting the blogosphere for public view and also new monikers must be monitored for 2weeks. I don't take those clowns serious cool

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

it is not an accusation. we have d evidence but will keep till things escalate further. pls check him and alternate moniker here

lwkmd gringrin
I must have given some iddiotys sleepless nights, obviously I must have been a project to them, FOOLS went about digging up my comments since first day I registered....I feel honoured to have been a major assignment to some doofus.... lmao.

This person I quoted on pg1 is obviously a deluded iddiott. Now here is the challenge, don't just post the quote, also post the link to thread so everyone can click and glance through and see how silly and foolish you and your cohorts are....pls comply, we shall see this to its logical end today....waiting

lolling so hard at your stewpidity gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
The same people you saw on that pix are the one buying up landed property in Lagos while you and your coursed villagers are wallowing in poverty in Oshun ans Ekiti state. Shame you and coursed generation.

What is with Ibo and poor grammar, I understand you lot type colloquially but damn!

Between, buying up landed properties you say? cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

Your English is so horrible, wtf?! Pea bro, not Pee. I suppose you peed your mattress into your late teen years that you're used to spelling pee as pea - pigfncker!

cheesy cheesy

Wow... In the village where you come from, pea is the same as urine? grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about someone being dumb!

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by prophetone(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ahhh...... the fresh smell of bigot blood.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
The same people you saw on that pix are the one buying up landed property in Lagos while you and your coursed villagers are wallowing in poverty in Oshun ans Ekiti state. Shame you and coursed generation.

Dont burst your oesophagus just because you cant spell "curse".

Rather learn to appreciate that your leader eze Gburuburu left you all a terrible legac, a legacy evident in your inability to spell correctly. !!!

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Wow... In the village where you come from, pea is the same as urine? grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about someone being dumb!

LOL! you're not brilliant.
You spelt lemon coloured pee brain, instead of lemon coloured pea brain.
Now, as fraudulent as you lot are naturally you've tried to quickly 419d your way into giving it a rendition of pee - urine

Pathetic! product of Universities in the southLeast.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Please mates, 9jacrip said peeps in Nigeria refer to pee(urine) as pea... How true is it?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

What is with Ibo and poor grammar, I understand you lot type colloquially but damn!

Between, buying up landed properties you say? cool cool cool
You are a fool. Lazy and dirty animals

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by semitunde: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
StBlack1:

OH Boy, Nothing is late IN THIS CRITICAL TIME. !

Im still not yet done with my preparations for this very nasty battle of attrition that is about to explode. ..still yet creating my gazillions of monikers & gathering millions of the very pictures any flatty loathes to ever set his or her eyes upon.

Im done with the Initiation stage. Still in my Planning stage. Be prepared for the Execution stage of Total Destruction. !!!

You did a project management course?

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize: Please mates, iconize said peeps in southLeast spell pea (nut) as pee... How true is it?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: You Igbos started the whole drama,now you are waving the white flag..the battle is still on bro;do not sheath your sword..this is war,where you expecting us to sit down;fold our arms and watch you spew trash about SW?take a sit signor;and enjoy the show..truce?lets settle the scores on NL..i can give you my location if you want;and i have no fear about my fbk getting hacked;but meeting with you Igbo bigots?NEVER
I just finished reading Nowa Omoigui's account of the two coup d'états in 1966. Nothing best describes the events of those periods like what now happens on NL.
1. Igbo officers started the killing of northers and westerners in the January coup just as Chino started this rubbish.
2. Northerners waited for them to be punished but nothing was done. To worsen the situation, Igbo people called Nzeogwu and his friends heroes. Yoruba posters waited for Seun to take punitive measures against Chino, but nothing was done. The mods didn't even help matter. Chino's supporters were everywhere encouraging him to continue.
3. In July northern soldiers rebelled against Igbo officers, killing nothing less than 50 of them in addition to thousands of civilians. Yoruba posters have now retaliated to the extent that they are even uncontrollable like the northern officers.

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
prophetone: The foul stench of ibo carcass
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
FOOLS everywhere I tell ya,
first it was my pictures they claim they have, I dared them to post them, no show!

second they threatened to reveal my identity, I dared them, again no show!

Now obviously their last resort having failed woefully earlier, is to resort to smear my character. they claim I'm anambraman or whatever, digging up a quote of mine (as a usual poster on nairaland) that has nothing to do with the said person and conclude its me in their desperate attempt go get at me...you all are bunch of FOOLs and I laff so hard at your iddiocyy gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
I am a fool. My Father, Mother, Siblings, spouse, kids and I are Lazy and dirty animals

Indeed cool

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

LOL! you're not brilliant.
[s]You spelt lemon coloured pee brain, instead of lemon coloured pea brain.
Now, as fraudulent as you lot are naturally you've tried to quickly 419d your way into giving it a rendition of pee - urine[/s]

[s]Pathetic! product of Universities in the southLeast.[/s]

Is this the height of your dumbness? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pee(urine) is the same as pea?

Caveman, put an end to your dumbness and go through my posts! grin

Lemon coloured "pea" brain?
Is "pea" lemon coloured in your village? grin grin grin grin grin

I thought "pea" is a green seed?

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by semitunde: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

So unveiling pictures is victory to you? What does that prove really aside the fact that you got way too much time on your hands.

You really should have this discussion with chino, except you're new here.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1:

Pls be consistent on your medications! Its well!

But don't ever quote me any day cos your case would be remembered!
you are an iddiott! pls I don't want my case to be forgotten even for a second, treat my case now you FOOL and you are being quoted already

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Where is my baboon @tsolz90

Still scribbling down your account details with those shaky leprosy infested hands? Or sharing the testimony with your shekpe drinking good for nothing father and a w.h.or.e of a mother?

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

angry

I hope you can see how you've succeeded in polluting the thread with your dumbness...

You said I wanted to spell "lemon coloured pea", Now I ask

Is "pea" lemon coloured? grin grin grin

I thought pea is green coloured... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
i am sure orlando owoh and anago alias eggheaders are regretting their actions now.They are now being stigmatized on nairaland because of their [size=19pt] HIV status [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip the intellect, come and tell us where you've seen lemon coloured "peas" in the world. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar: [s]FOOLS everywhere I tell ya,
first it was my pictures they claim they have, I dared them to post them, no show!

second they threatened to reveal my identity, I dared them, again no show!

Now obviously their last resort having failed woefully earlier, is to resort to smear my character. they claim I'm anambraman or whatever, digging up a quote of mine (as a usual poster on nairaland) that has nothing to do with the said person and conclude its me in their desperate attempt go get at me...you all are bunch of FOOLs and I laff so hard at your iddiocyy[/s] gringrin

so so story teller.

out of all the thousands of threads on nl, u chose to comment on hiv dating thread and kept begging a particular girl to please reply anambraman?? who is anabraman aka igbo anambra??--------shizzle11 cool

tell us anoda lie there grin grin glad u are taking ur meds

u are toast.

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ruggedboy02: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
U all shld be ashamed of yourselves..... Teenagers have taken over dis forum!!!
I give up
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper...fuvk off you bastad son of a whor3
squaddy: Where is my baboon @tsolz90

Still scribbling down your account details with those shaky leprosy infested hands? Or sharing the testimony with your shekpe drinking good for nothing father and a w.h.or.e of a mother?

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I just finished reading Nowa Omoigui's account of the two coup d'états in 1966. Nothing best describes the events of those periods like what now happens on NL.
1. Igbo officers started the killing of northers and westerners in the January coup just as Chino started this rubbish.
2. Northerners waited for them to be punished but nothing was done. To worsen the situation, Igbo people called Nzeogwu and his friends heroes. Yoruba posters waited for Seun to take punitive measures against Chino, but nothing was done. The mods didn't even help matter. Chino's supporters were everywhere encouraging him to continue.
3. In July northern soldiers rebelled against Igbo officers, killing nothing less than 50 of them in addition to thousands of civilians. Yoruba posters have now retaliated to the extent that they are even uncontrollable like the northern officers.

WORD.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Lies you were told. You know absolutely nothing about the events leading up to the civil war. Your higly bigoted mind will not allow you see the truth.

Anyway it does not matter what you think. Your opinion has never and will never be taken seriously by any one relevant to the nigerian society.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ilugun50years:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
So orlando owoh you don contact HIV? After all the admonitions from your people to stop your gay life.you are jobless until now,no wonder you look famished and dry.
‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin
Keep dreaming.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away...bastad son of a who.re
iconize:

To even read your write-up is a huge task.

Are you pissed because I said we gonna offer you to the Americans as a laboratory mouse or you're just raving mad? Either way, you still remain a walking tragedy with no hope of redemption.. grin grin

Btw, How's it my fault that you're brother and son to one man?
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip, please snap and post a picture of a lemon coloured "pea". We want to see.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window / Mrs Osinbajo To Grace AGJES 2017 / Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.