Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6578 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
ilugunboy, anago9010, odinma etal how market?

pls we are still waiting for you FOOLS to post your HIV+ certicate grin awon olodo oshi, oniranu

In other news, Nlders how far, pls do not hesitate to drop your since observations after going through that link I provided, the DEVILS, LIARS AND HYPOCRITES must be exposed and put to shame today, desperate and senseless swine's cool

11 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: cheesy You think life is difficult? Somewhere in Onitsha,squaddy the pirated CD seller is trying so hard to pronounce-"PARALLELOGRAM".. Iconize;biko come and helep your Bloda!DO NORTH WEST MY TIME

Hey listen, give yourself brain like he who's wan_king or I descend on you.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy: It seems like my baboon tsolz90 has ran away like the coward that he is.

Well I've had my fill of the banter.

See you around baboon.
Pirated CD seller;confront me when you are able to pronounce PARALLELOGRAM, grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Still the usual noise pollution... grin grin

You also eat lemon coloured "peas" like 9jacrip?

son of the village loonie... back off.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

you epitomise stupidity and all other sub human characteristics!!!!! there is no animal so disgusting and so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche while you fill no niche. you are deserving of nothing except to be given as lunch to hungry carnivorous lords.
Anago sorry o.You really deserve our pity.Have you taken your HIV drugs today?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by homesteady(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!
@bolded which thread was that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ezi;Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have s3x with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.cry me a river ICONIC ape.descend on who?delusioned nematode
iconize:

Hey listen, give yourself brain like he who's wan_king or I descend on you.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

son of the village loonie... back off.

STFU you "cultist hunting" t_wat! grin

Y'all can continue trading words but refrain from posting pictures of Nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ruggedboy02: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123: Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Venicter where are you, pls reply anambraman asap , or have you two hooked up already?

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

why d urgency? why the pleading? shizzle11 ur hiv + u got it when u were in uniabuja
make ur accusation more impressive with link......
If not, den shut up and bow ur head in shame

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Israel(IBOS) and Palestine (Yoruba) holding fire for a PEACE deal? Hmmm...Seem the former want to let go of GAZA (Lagos).

...Time shall tell

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by emiye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
For me, i think the pix and data unveiling should run its full course, there lies the crude solution to reducing tribalism to the barest minimum on nairaland. The forerunners championing tribalism are in tens, unveil them if u can.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

ekene shut up
you try o. how you take sabi my name?

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

ekene shut up
and who be this sef? grin grin
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Smh @ idiotts! When you try to be a peacemaker,they accuse the peacemaker of taking sides. As someone rightly said,lemme step outside.
you are just a shameless FOOL you this iddiott, according to you I was accused of hiv, ditto for olodoowoh odinma1, so if i may ask you, why did you choose to point me out alone since we were both accused. Now after cheering and clicking likes on the comments of your fellow dingbats, pls remind them that I am still begging to be exposed and 'their' HIV certificate they claim to have to be posted here and now

12 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

STFU you "cultist hunting" t_wat! grin

Y'all can continue trading words but refrain from posting pictures of Nairalanders.
anago have you taken your HIV drugs today? No kill yourself o

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ilugun50years:
Anago ;please pity me,i have not taken my HIV drugs today
who cares shizzle11? undecided get off this thread Mkpi sambisa

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123:

its ok bro. u are not as bad as the others so no worries. i have ur pics tho
na who be this? i wan know. and who tell you my name? i sure say na berem leak am to una crew. anyways, you gree say me na very fine boy sha, abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Buahahahahahaha!!!shizzle11,the HIV patient
chyno123:

u have destroyed urself further. u told the house that it was in the health section but for u to have commented, u have to log in, go the romance section and go to dating and hook up. why did u go to the hiv dating zone? what business do u have there?

now why were u pestering that girl to reply ur other moniker anambra man.

u are a novice grin grin

u are hiv positive shizzle11, no shame here

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by superstar1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Reconciliation ko Reconciliaki ni.

Oduduwa na senior of Nri
Sango get class pass Amadioha
Awolowo was, is and will always be greater than Zik of the Hamlet
Wole Soyinka is the Nobel Laureate, while the best Achebe can be is the chief propagandist of rebels.
SW will always be the land of prosperity, that flows withh milk and honey, while SE will continuee to wallow in abject poverty, erosion and desertion.

No be today, no reconcilliation UNTIL Cain descendants learn how to respect others, most especially the people that taught them how to spell their names.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar: Like a bad penny, I am back and guess what YAAAAAAAY , i found the thread gringringrin

now back to the matter, Nlders be the judge, this is the link to the thread which I have been asking those FOOLS ad deluded idiots to provide since morning, its only 2pages pls peruse through it and tell us your take on whether the senseless claims those FOOLS have been making makes any iota of sence to you all.
Note: the usernames on emphasis here are shizzle11 and anambraman, there you go...
https://www.nairaland.com/784452/hiv-dating-network-nigeria
Lol. Don't mind those fools.
shizzle11: Venicter where are you, pls reply anambraman asap, or have you two hooked up already?

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Onye pirated CD seller,how market? cheesy you don run?ODE!typical traits of flatheaded weaklings,dont cross my lane next time boy!you know how i roll
squaddy: It seems like my baboon tsolz90 has ran away like the coward that he is.

Well I've had my fill of the banter.

See you around baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Stop consoling yourself. The show have not even started if you must know
As per your HIV status, keep heart, take your medications. Pele
anago you see you your life?Everyone now knows you are HIV positive.Go and take anti retroviral drugs.Sorry oo

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123:

pls dont fucvk urself up. pls dont accuse her falsely. i got ur info 4 weeks ago. never intended to reveal ur pics and info.
dont make me change my mind pls
na who you be na? i cant keep up with all these cloned monikers flying around.

one more thing, before whoever you are start feeling funky and powerful, my name is ekene dominic okeakpu. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Stop consoling yourself. The show have not even started if you must know
As per your HIV status, keep heart, take your medications. Pele
anago you see you your life?Everyone now knows you are HIV positive.Go and take anti retroviral drugs donated by UITH .Sorry oo

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
F'lathead, we are coming for you too. You will soon bite the dust also

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]Ezi;Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have s3x with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.cry me a river ICONIC ape.descend on who?delusioned nematode[/s]

Another odious god-accursed scavenging Nigerien alike lackey with a nose wide enough to shelter 500 persons.

You're still raving mad because I said we'll give you out to the Americans as a laboratory mouse? grin

Are you angry because I revealed to peeps that you're son and brother to one man? Either way, you're still a walking tragedy with an IQ equivalent to a dot(.).

We know your IQ can't even charge a phone if measured in watts, but please kindly go back to primary school and acquire at least 00.5% IQ.. We'll manage it. grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbos like you should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.

May the same lemon coloured "pea"(9jacrip's type) grin that killed your father kill you.

You're a gross waste of space and time, so you deserve to die... Somebody pour petrol on this p_imp's head and set him on fire.

What a dunce!

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by homesteady(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
I wonder why all this people talking about HIV have not been banned! undecided its so disturbing! What if the person is really HIV positive? What if other people living with HIV are reading this thread?
Exposing someone's picture might be funny, but joking with his/her HIV status is veryyy sttuppid!
Seun!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) / Exposed! The Dirty Life Style Of Femi Fani Kayode, His Sexcapade, Drug. / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.