Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73199 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sexylogan(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't have to drive an expensive car. There are people who have a lot of money and don't show it.

But you already have a good girl so everything is cool.

Lol...ok oh
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
You can't keep a guy who doesn't want to stay. If you fight over a guy who doesn't show that he needs the relationship then you're just wasting your time. If a girl likes she should fight till next week. It changes nothing.

A shakespearien reply.The truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Pratigya:
Most handsome guys are gays, that's why!!!

Another lie from d pit of hell.
Either coming from an ugly guy or a lady with an ugly bf.FULLSTOP

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Yes na we...WE the handsome boiz...

Buhahahaha...they wont mind dating you..They might be bothered if it is about marriage. perhaps they sense or get a vibe that you rely only on your physical charms to woo them and nothing more...so they give that excuse...

Handsome no be being understanding..
Handsome no be being nice..gentle...romantic or responsible...and handsome no dey buy Peruvian Hair..

So, add more assets to that face o...because dem no dey look uche face..
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by leocollins(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Hansome Or Ugly?Pls Tell Me.

1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Fran6ixesq(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2014
The most frequent complement I get from ladies is that I look like a player. None of 'em has ever told me how that conclusion came about but I know it is the looks.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by BboyChinon(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
firstEVA: If that's you, then you are really cute wink

Thanks dear and it is really me.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by preciousempena(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Being handsome is an advantage, ladies might feel insecure but they will still find u irresistible ....... Guilty pleasure....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tania28(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
No lady gets scared of dating handsome guy,but fine boy no future make girls scared
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by TrYcIa1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

believe me barbie...my signature has nothing to do with my feelings towards you embarassed
Hmmmm,ok o...I blive u
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by leocollins(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: nice one broda.. Wat a nice shot
thank You Very Much.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by OLAJADON: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
debrihachi:
Lol u not handsome dude... A guy shouldn't b average height rada he should b tall n which one is thick eyebrows ? am sure tz ur face dey used t draw da character in naruto....pink lips? tell me da name of ur lipstick
lolz, funi child u no b woman xo am nt surprised...but e sure 4 me shaa
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Natasha2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
WackyJ1:
It's been a long time natasha
Chi chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii long time cheesy how is you?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
my future is in my looks, no wonder i dont have a girlfriend. 'cause the futureless ones i always meet. you know they look for gorillas with ebola.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by benswagtt(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
benromeo39: lwkmd o. If ur sis na sure babe, pm me her pin "charp charp". cheesy grin
no ooooo! Nt nw.... U fit kill ha... Sh stil dey innocent
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is where this thread hits d end of d road.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ..dont worry, he ll co-operate by fire and by force....***wears my war garment.....oya, naijaboiy

..where the f*ck are u??
haaaa....e don reach that level shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stlv(f): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please I need a rich big guy that is ready to spend not a handsome guy serious one should ping me 332671E4
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by dokia: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yes I thinks so...that is why I cannot find girlfriend tongue

---------------------------------
Take a walk down nigerian memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-uCcUukuU
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
benswagtt: no ooooo! Nt nw.... U fit kill ha... Sh stil dey innocent
lol, forget that side jor.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by femi9naija(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's actually true. I've dated ladies in the past who told me they don't trust me. That I'll break their heart one day. Even my current one does same. I'm fed up. Always try to make them trust me but it's not been easy gaining their trust. I actually have more female friends flocking around me, even those I don't woo. Before, I used to think I was the fault but now I'm just doing my thing, anything that'll happen should
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
That moment a nigga just going on and on about his looks.. Riley Freeman would say and I quote, "Nigga, you gay"
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2014
stlv: Please I need a rich big guy that is ready to spend not a handsome guy serious one should ping me 332671E4
you should be ashame of yourself, your mate wey dey spend for guys fa. if u no rich settle for your class!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by SenatorJames(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz: handsome guys are cheat!!!

Maybe that's why i cheat on shade and martha undecided
So everybody are now fine boys? I'm not surprise, this is Nairaland.

#Teamuglyrichmen#
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by timinpharm(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Guy abeg 4get joor,me no be fyn boy o buh am sure its cos of oda tinz,u fit check ma profile
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by jaydee87(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
sexylogan:

Lol...ok oh
I hear una...
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by berbs113(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2014
I just dey observe.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by berbs113(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Me no fine oo but I'm looking for dt special lady.. If u r interested hit me on 08068922542

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.