Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73192 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by siegfried99(m): 3:36am On Aug 25, 2014
slap1: A girl once told me, "I can't handle you!" I'm not very handsome, neither am I womanizer. But I got her drift.
My opinion is that it has to do with inferiority complex on the part of the girl/lady in question. They often feel you're too handsome that most girls would crave your attention and you might break her heart, but that's not always how it is.
Same thing is applicable to the guys.

Well said.. it's isznt to be handsome grin

@op unload your pix asap..b4 I close this thread. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2014
addictiv: some guys feel that being handsome qualifies them to have all the good things in life. guys who rely on their looks alone are intellectually lazy. maybe because they expect to be treated as kings because of their looks unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. The truth be told most handsome guys end up with average and less average looking women .
1) that's how the world operates.
2) we do not end up with "average or less average women", don't use yourself as a baseline to judge everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Mexyz(m): 3:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Op you are so on point, dont know why they are afraid of dating cute guys like us. *even me self know say i dey cute, so make anybody no quote me talk rubbish o*
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Tundeiab: I think I know why they turned you down...

It's because of your mouth odour... cheesy
wayray, ur head dey there. grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 25, 2014
U're not flexible....

Women are always afraid to date a "MEAN" GUYS...

They'll rada prefer a lively "TRUCKPUSHER"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:44am On Aug 25, 2014
The fact is that guys that will cheat will cheat either handsome or ugly. . .

You can't stop guy that like sex like food to stop cheating. . Dats impossible

Ladies trip for handsome guys alot. .

Infact only my looking when i went to bank "brought a ladie to climax without sex"

Is good to be handsome
tall nd be bold..

Girls are nt scared to date handsome dude. . All ladies want good looking guys nd you shouldn't cheat on her because of ur look.

Some handsome guys are not bold.
Some handsome guys are too boring to walk with.
Some are nt romantic
many handsome dude are 2min guys. . .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 25, 2014
LOL, Funny suntin.
So many faceless handsome guys on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Blaqsmith(m): 3:45am On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....can you share too??
I just read Passenger's lyrics on ur signature.u made me remember my X grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Are you kidding? Handsome is kinda one of the prerequisites! It's not the attention they get that should concern you, rather the kind they give out, and who they are as a person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Jhosh(m): 3:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Its rare seeinq a handsome G'ee datinq 1 chick.So dem b lyk e wl cheat or let me say triple date.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Time to sleep.....
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Toks2008(m): 4:12am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided

See Nigerian lady mentality and this is why i have a phobia for Nigerian chics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Afam4eva(m): 4:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
Maybe your pocket is not handsome enough. Go make some money and they will flock around you and compete against themselves before someone receives the anointing of acid to their face.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by fombadi: 4:18am On Aug 25, 2014
o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Divineluv14(f): 4:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Can I see your pix to know if u r really cute as u said?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
u noticed too,have been turned down severally cause they refuse to believe am single.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Akalia(m): 4:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Which kind shitty forming b dis nah, even pix the Op didn't upload.Bleep dis cocky Bleep nigga mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Toks2008(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Afam4eva:
Maybe your pocket is not handsome enough. Go make some money and they will flock around you and compete against themselves before someone receives the anointing of acid to their face.

I agree most Nigerian chics become point and kill for any rich guy even if he is a gorilla but please guys and ladies here should understand that this money thingy is endemic to 98% of Nigerian chics. Outside the border of Nigeria, you can be sure that 98% of ladies don't give a shit about your money.

Secondly, when a lady is scared of a fine dude its probably she is scared of facing stiff competition from other ladies who can't resist cute guys.

If you are very good in the kitchen and you have the physical sexual features that guy wants coupled with a decent character i think the guy should be the one to get scared no matter how cute he may be so our ladies should rather work on themselves and put themselves in a vantage position and stop having baseless inferiority complex.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by jemby: 4:24am On Aug 25, 2014
@ Poster, guys that are handsome, don't really know they are, if you tell yourself you are handsome, then trust me you're not.am a guy too and don't tell myself that am handsome.people tell me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by jemby: 4:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Also you need to understand that anything can happen to this physical body at any time, so a guy that's handsome can become very ugly due to an accident. What matters most Is the lives you affect positively while we are in this world. This would show how really handsome we are.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by gbaskiboy: 4:36am On Aug 25, 2014
pasqal09: Pictures or...........
God bless u joor, similar tinz I have on my mind.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by bizmogul(m): 4:38am On Aug 25, 2014

It depends on the kind of ladies in question:

Ladies have category and class

A pretty, exposed and well educated lady wouldn't mind dating a handsome guy, she meets them everyday.

But average or low class girls can feel insecure, especially the ones that reside in local areas.

They know you are way off their league and inferiority complex envelops them.

They will never believe anything you say to them is true.

I had this friend who had this problem with a girl he met in one of those local areas. He told her he was @ the movies and she kept calling over and again " who are you with?" " Are you sure it's not a giRl?"...

So it depends bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2014
This might be true.
Had two wonderful ladies who refused to date me cos of my looks.

They believed I can never be faithful not because of my character but because of my looks.

Insecurity on their part though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kamez(m): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Yeah I heard that line from a lady during my nysc in ph.
She said and I quote
" I'd rather not date a handsome guy especially the fair ones. I don't have strenght for competition abeg"

Funny enough the girl in question was soooo preety, smart and from a very rich home, and I felt she had all the attributes to date and keep any kinda man she wanted..

Well I guess the ladies are becoming too lazy to fight and keep a relationship these days
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vizkiz: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Divineluv14: Can I see your pix to know if u r really cute as u said?

tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Vixen101(f): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Looks aside if he is going to cheat, he sure will so I think it's immature to base dating on looks or be scared of dating guys who are handsome?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by dramaticspeak(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by poik(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2014
The age-long scare of infidelity has always been there on the part of the ladies, dude. Its not far from the same truth on the part of guys who date hot ladies. So anyone who isn't ready to admit that little insecure part of him or her here is not being sincere. Besides, the reason these qualities are classed as vain and vague is the pride and hoftiness that goes with an attribute the person had no hand whatsoever in.

But the real question should be, how far and well does handsomeness and beauty really go, in keeping, sustaining and fanning th flames of a relationship? No doubt there is that adrenalin rush-feeling of having that gorgeous chic or bloke, but when its down to specifics, we see that what is, is not really enough, if that's all that's in the kitty.
Personally, I would rather a wife (not gf) that has a fair mix of all worlds of the marriage requirements...not just beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 25, 2014
I have had same problem with the OP.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Can't I just be the only chick? lipsrsealed

That's the problem...you ladies think we cheat on you even though we are not
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Atmmachine(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2014
All the girls i dated jokingly told me how they're double-minded in dating handsome guyz..
They said handsome guys are male pros*titutes .
I like dating them much older ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.