Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73197 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people
Aunty awero, ire ti wo nollywood pa mehn! We no wear IROproof, abeg dey fire bullet small small.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tonylyte(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people
What a hell of a lie. Gawd! Una no dey go church?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Sike(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2014
They are scared because they don't trust "US". cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tundeiab(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2014
benromeo39: wayray, ur head dey there. grin grin
omo o ma bumi niye. Ma ma dan mi wo ni aro yo o. Emu e o mu to temi o
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sol2galay: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Could it be the reason why girls hardly sat no to my request? If that being the case it is good to be urgly oo.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2014
The wahala that comes with too handsome boys is just too much for some hearts. Why put yourself in a relationship where you are always feeling insecure because all these chicks would be waylaying the guy. And how many of these guys can say no to a determined girl?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Sike: They are scared because the don't trust "US". cheesy

Lol @ US......u wan follow abi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
I know a fine boy when I see one , So send me your picture Lemme see for me self cos I think you over exaggerating everything... when you No be that Dubai model wey dem ban from Mecca cos He's Just too handsome..
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
cuteendowed: abeg virtually all guys cheat, handsome or not. kapish
I don't cheat. There are some guys not virtually all who don't cheat. If I have the intention of doing something like that I would likely have to take permission(which is going to reject though) from my girl because I am a reasonable human being.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Lovexme(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Vicboi: I know that a handsome not because of looks but my inside

If that's any consolation, I guess you could say so lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Dreyl(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Dreyl waz here gringringringringrin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sucre22(f): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
They re broke asses and let good chracter all they know is to look at the mirrow and smile calling themselfs fyn they re not romatic cant hv good sex not to talk of organ
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Sike(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol @ US......u wan follow abi angry angry
Lmao! Why not? Abi I no fit?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sucre22(f): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2014
sucre22: They re broke asses and let good chracter all they know is to look at the mirrow and smile calling themselfs fyn they re not romatic cant hv good sex not to talk of organ
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2014
sucre22: They re broke asses and let good chracter all they know is to look at the mirrow and smile calling themselfs fyn they re not romatic cant hv good sex not to talk of organ
I completely disagree with you. I think handsome guys are actually fun to be with. Ask any girl who has dated a handsome guy before. Possibly, you are talking about average-looking guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Lovexme(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2014
cuteendowed: abeg virtually all guys cheat, handsome or not. kapish

I guess we could say the same for 'virtually' all females.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Sike: Lmao! Why not? Abi I no fit?

Hmmmm where the handsomeness wey i never see na......pissure or ............ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija:
Really?! That is very easy to fix in this modern age. Little genetic manipulation would do just fine. I know I am going to have a supper cute kid. I don't need more than a child from my wife when I am ready to be a father.
you never can tell cos there may be your antecedents who had some ugly looks and still may be running in your gene; though I dream large, having a cuties aren't my nightmares but having obedient and respectable children.....'beauty depicts the beauty of heaven' SIMPLE
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014
iwakolewa:

grin grin grin grin and she's still friends with them abi

No mind am. Oni ro oshi
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Shosvegas(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe: By the way, MANY handsome guys, lack other qualities because they were not forced to cultivate them to get girls. I said many, not all.
Yeah I think u r right to sm extent. Bt not all anyway cos I dnt think I'm lack of anything God gv me wisdom to have dem all, and I'm nt a cheat to my gf. Bt yet she stil scared thou..she want wedding nowwwwww like seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided

This the reason why there won't be a true love in this world. The woman are all out on a money hunting rather than being happy with who they are dating. I rather eat suya with my money than to waste it on all this hungry gold diggers.............. Shit asses mofuckers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy: The wahala that comes with too handsome boys is just too much for some hearts. Why put yourself in a relationship where you are always feeling insecure because all these chicks would be waylaying the guy. And how many of these guys can say no to a determined girl?
hmm.......girls feel insecure and not the guys
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: you never can tell cos there may be your antecedents who had some ugly looks and still may be running in your gene; though I dream large, having a cuties aren't my nightmares but having obedient and respectable children.....'beauty depicts the beauty of heaven' SIMPLE
No, I am not. No, I don't have any! Indeed, my background is 80-90% made up of beautiful people. I am serious. My girl is supper hot! I am not expecting something below cute. At least, something above average.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by DesChyko: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2014
As the 'age' and 'maturity' levels of the ladies differ, so do the reason for their choices differ.
Perhaps you should have done better by specifying the age of the affected people?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nnamdini(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2014
In this part of the world where physical/material qualities goes a long way in defining relationships,girls tend to be insecure about their partners.its mostly a mental thing and it has alot to do with inferiority complex.

Any lady who feels she can easily lose her guy to another woman is not confident & proud of her own self.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Sike(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm where the handsomeness wey i never see na......pissure or ............ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
U a girl or boy?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: hmm.......girls feel insecure and not the guys
Anybody can feel insecure in a relationship.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2014
cuteendowed: my dear, speak for urself and I insist dat virtually all guys cheat.
I am speaking for myself and some individuals I have come across. Women tend to lump all men into the same tight room. Believe me, there are more faithful men than women.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: No, I am. No, I don't have any! Indeed, my background is 80-90% made up of beautiful people. I am serious. My girl is supper hot! I am not expecting some below cute. At least, something above average.
awesome!........"if you've got it, you flaunt it".....I pray to get a beautiful girl shaa and also beautiful in heart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.