Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73196 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
I don't know how this thread made it to FP
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided

Only in Naija
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Its not just that. A girl that is not ready to have sex shouldn't. A whole myriad of feelings would materialize.
A girl that is not ready to have sex with a guy has nothing to be afraid of losing or something in a relationship. It boils down to 'that thing'.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

Only in Naija

Everywhere in the world actually
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by handsum92: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2014
I so agree wif the op...dis already concluded impression about some of us makes it hard @ times to get gals you really connected to...it mostly comes with the "you look and sound lyk a player"line..."d tin go jus tire man pikin!, haba!", not all of us are players like that sef!, some of us are actually the very shy type(lyk me) and when I eventually summon courage to try to walk up to you and you say the above....it's just plain painful, choi!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2014
See thread!!! shocked shocked

Op go and sit down. you are lacking something.

I won't say anything :X
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by slyzy(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad
Don't bother urself. She may be allergic to fine guys. It's part of the intimidation.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by blakky97(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2014
stevSKY:

You have no idea on how girls love sex!!! If you do, you won't be saying all this.
Seriously boss- they only use it as a means to an end- money and rank. At least that's what they pretend to be
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Fulaman198: I don't know how this thread made it to FP
seriously.

Anyone can simply come online and claim anything without verification.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by valmunich(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2014
I've had similar experience, my last go left me just cos she thought I might be getting other advances owing to mah looks
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
I bow o. Guys are just forming handsomeness on this thread. Even the ones who look like Taribo West and Taye Taiwo are forming "Girls are afraid to date me because of my handsome looks". Smh
gringrin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Stepsse(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Since Op no drop him pix,make I drop mine den....I know say I no fine o but I dey get girls lik kilode.....LOL

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
hmm...threatened by a handsome bf?Anyway its possible wen he is rich.Cheating with other gurls hurt me as much as when i know he is giving some part of money meant for me.If you b handsome guy and u no sabi straff...i no go pick him call again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=all4naija] A girl that is not ready to have sex with a guy
has nothing to be afraid of losing or something in a relationship. It
boils down to 'that thing'.
[/quote]lol.Fallacycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by manitobor(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Another lying machine,

Don't mind that woman. The lie is so plain to see.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
The issue at hand is not the percentage of insecurity between male and female.
I don hear......blessed is your day!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by joshrare(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2014
being handsome worksless these dayz except in rural areas....... All the ladies need these days is a money bag......guyz too have resort to being players since ladies are saying one dude is not enough 4 'em....
So guyz GET PAID and the ladies will flock around you just like houseflies flock around decaying meat
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Fallacycheesy
Many girls like to deceive themselves sometimes. I know women are elusive but it doesn't hide the truth about their feelings about sex and security.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am unisex grin tongue tongue
Pishure or adonbelivit tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Too many dumbass topics these days.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
but seriously naija get fine guys sha.Is it the trendy hair cuts and fashion?This days i just dey "hold body" before my bobo throw my trash out of his house in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
joshrare: being handsome worksless these dayz except in rural areas....... All the ladies need these days is a money bag......guyz too have resort to being players since ladies are saying one dude is not enough 4 'em....
So guyz GET PAID and the ladies will flock around you just like houseflies flock around decaying meat
A very handsome guy still pulls a lot of influence. Not all women go after men because of money.That is a complete fact!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: I don hear......blessed is your day!
Thank you. And you too.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by josh4eva00(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
blakky97: That's because handsome guys ask foe s3x too much and girls hate s3x

Bro, Gurls love Sex more than you ever did. If she didn't, You weren't hitting the right spots neither did u excite her nerves that always gives her rippling explosions.
Go Figure! She never forgets those kind of experiences in a lifetime.
Now, who loves it more?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Stepsse: Since Op no drop him pix,make I drop mine den....I know say I no fine o but I dey get girls lik kilode.....LOL

angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Pishure or adonbelivit tongue tongue

pissuressss loadingggg cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Acidosis:
seriously.

Anyone can simply come online and claim anything without verification.
What do you mean by verification? It is just an online forum and not an SSS service. Even if it doesn't affect the o.p, it may affect some other person.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by DikSin(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:
And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad

Most of them people here are so unfortunate to be here. We can only tolorate 'em or ignore their stupidity.

I'm a fine young dude; I knw what u talking about
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Its weird how many guys are asking for the op's picture, are yall gay? Everyone is handsome by his own merit, so respect his reasons for not uploading it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Thank you. And you too.
nice day!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2014
joshrare: being handsome worksless these dayz except in rural areas....... All the ladies need these days is a money bag......guyz too have resort to being players since ladies are saying one dude is not enough 4 'em....

Hmmmm. The only post that actually makes sense here.....

GET PAID or die tryna GET LAID.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Sacluxpaint: Its weird how many guys are asking for the op's picture, are yall gay? Everyone is handsome by his own merit, so respect his reasons for not uploading it.

Why will he bring it to Nairaland and the Public...

He is claiming handsomeness so let us see......like the saying goes that seeing is believing...Sshiooo angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.