Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73200 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by debrihachi(f): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
not scared of dating u dude
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by CharlieMaria(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Most of them put the blames on my look...Its actually making me feel bad. And i aren't even as handsome as some models i see everyday in my area. So
U no get pishure ni grin grin?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=all4naija] You don't get it. This is in a situation of the guy being handsome and what women likely think about what get her to find the guy attractive might get other women to do the same thing thereby putting the guy in a position of possible cheating. You don't know what love is, man. This is not about love in the first case, it is about attraction.

Whatever man!!!! Handsome or beast, some girls are just gold diggers. That's the message ?i'm tryin to pass!!
Have a nice day :-)
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Many girls like to deceive themselves sometimes. I know women are elusive but it doesn't hide the truth about their feelings about sex and security.
Show me a girl that is not ready for sex and i will show you a guilt striken, ill prepared, scared, vulnerable and double minded girl. And the sex will be bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: hmm...threatened by a handsome bf?Anyway its possible wen he is rich.Cheating with other gurls hurt me as much as when i know he is giving some part of money meant for me.If you b handsome guy and u no sabi straff...i no go pick him call again.
hmm......straff?......OMG!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=all4naija] Many girls like to deceive themselves sometimes. I
know women are elusive but it doesn't hide the truth about their
feelings about sex and security.
[/quote]you think say naija gurl above 25 get time for fine boy?Wey some of us eye dey shook for money and quick marriage with whoever that is ready?Na small gurl still dey find handsome oo.No b agbayas like me wey don chop fine boys tire,nothing dey there o jare.It comes with d age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Show me a girl that is not ready for sex and i will show you a guilt striken, ill prepared, scared, vulnerable and double minded girl. And the sex will be bad.

Hhehehehe biko take it easy this is Monday morning ohhhh..lol grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: but seriously naija get fine guys sha.Is it the trendy hair cuts and fashion?This days i just dey "hold body" before my bobo throw my trash out of his house in tears.

ROTFLMAO
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by chronique(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2014
@ op: ur own problem is small. When u happen to be cute and picky(very selective with the kind of ladies you date),and see different ladies who apparently like you but for one reason or the other,you can't have something serious with them and at the end of the day,when you eventually see the one you like and can do anything for,you realise the mum wants a piece of the action;what do you do? At such times,you start wishing you never left some of your exes... Truth is,not all cute guys end up being lucky with settling down with the finest and deserving lady with good characters. Most of the fine wife material kind of women,end up with ugly/average looking men. Most cute guys on the other hand,end up with ugly/average looking women too. It's usually a crossmatch.

NB: my analysis has got to do with serious relationships that leads to the altar;not normal boyfriend and girlfriend matter or flings/just for fun relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hhehehehe biko take it easy this is Monday morning ohhhh..lol grin
Lol. And am supposed to be reading ooooo..#shuts down browser!#
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
All girls like sex. Indeed, they like steam sex but they are concerned about their security the most. Some don't want guys to murder their v i r g i n a l s just like that and tell the whole street boys about it or something else happened that would make them look like w h o r e s.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: hmm......straff?......OMG!!!!
swerry you no dey edge?abi u be virgin oyel?cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by yollychika(f): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
na fine wallet i love pass jawe regardless of da owner, worwor or nay!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
What do you mean by verification? It is just an online forum and not an SSS service. Even if it doesn't affect the o.p, it may affect some other person.

Have you ever seen a model without a photo?

He wants us to believe he's handsome via alphabetical letters. If you cannot upload a photo for verification; then quit convincing people with vowels and consonants. Make he keeep d handsome for im pocket
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by DRealGeesam(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Humility, gentleness, literacy, courtesy, fidelity, loyalty, for example.
Best reply on this thread.
Also some ladies just feel inferior, they are afraid that a more "worthy" lady will displace them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Acidosis:

Have you ever seen a model without a photo?

He wants us to believe he's handsome via alphabetical letters. If you cannot upload a photo for verification; then quit convincing people with vowels and consonants. Make he keeep d handsome for im pocket
There is an issue at hand and all you can concentrate on is seeing photos? Amazing. Abi dudes have issues with handsome boys too?

Post Script>>>> Av told you, even if the o.p is not as handsome as he puts it, it doesn't mean some other person isn't going through the same thing. Given the response on the thread I'd like to think the matter is quite serious.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: swerry you no dey edge?abi u be virgin oyel?cheesy
am not either shaa but straffing with every guy you see around makes you loose your self esteem; straffing is of no gainful advantage outside marriage, you can keep yourself worthy for your partner not straffing around cos of DOE....#weep for our girls#
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: All girls like sex. Indeed, they like steam sex but they are concerned about their security the most. Some don't want guys to murder their v i r g i n a l s just like that and tell the whole street boys about it or something else happened that would make them look like w h o r e s.

Well ?i know there are guys like that who go around flaunting their sex stories to other guys on the street, but those are little minded guys that just started having sex Not long.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Reiyvinn:

ROTFLMAO
why ar u laughing?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kendrick93(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: @firstEva. You said women prefer Gorilla-looking money bag than handsome guys. Then after marrying these Ugly men, your children will look like Balotelli and Taiye Taiwo grin
balotelli ugly? lyk seriously?.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Na wa for we Ladies oh. They simply just want too much. Greedy bîtches!! Money never do you ni Wetin you want again? Body parts??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by zolajpower: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

I am serious. About this...can't peeps create a topic out of sincerity anymore
is fyn boi with money or without money?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Shosvegas(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
sucre22: They re broke asses and let good chracter all they know is to look at the mirrow and smile calling themselfs fyn they re not romatic cant hv good sex not to talk of organ
haha na so u vex rich?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by proffnico(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2014
kendrick93: balotelli ugly? lyk seriously?.
Him dey drink Alamo in early momo nii.. Ballo ain't that ugly coz we look alike.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
There is an issue at hand and all you can concentrate on is seeing photos? Amazing. Abi dudes have issues with handsome boys too?
Post Script>>>> Av told you, even if the o.p is not as handsome as he puts it, it doesn't mean some other person isn't going through the same thing. Given the response on the thread I'd like to think the matter is quite serious.

I have no issues with OP, but the mods i/c. This thread isn't front page worthy.

Whoever cannot date an handsome should go and search for apes. Its simple as ABC.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
iheanyi40: gringrin
You're from Owerri?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
stevSKY:

Well ?i know there are guys like that who go around flaunting their sex stories to other guys on the street, but those are little minded guys that just started having sex Not long.
There are more security than telling friends about sex with a girl. That is just an example. Security in all sense of it. Not meeting up to the guy's demand can be another or some other underlying issue of past complicated relationship. I am not saying bragging to friends is the only probable cause.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Acidosis:

I have no issues with OP, but the mods i/c. This thread isn't front page worthy.

Whoever cannot date an handsome should go and search for apes. Its simple as ABC.
You are just being close minded. And there is nothing much anybody can do about that. smh.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by UjSizzle(f): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo: Farano, this dude has to pay for advert undecided
Lmao!

@OP. I like handsome guys, but it's difficult to find one who's also really smart too.
It's just like some men think beautiful women are stuck up and hare brained ya know.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Lol. And am supposed to be reading ooooo..#shuts down browser!#

lmao...oya go n read biko cheesy dont mind these nairaland boys
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Mexyz: Op you are so on point, dont know why they are afraid of dating cute guys like us. *even me self know say i dey cute, so make anybody no quote me talk rubbish o*
wasere !!! U make sense jawe my broda... U got my Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.