Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15067 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2014
teeo:

shocked shocked shocked undecided
kiss kiss kiss

Baby monkey grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
grin
MD45:

This is my take on it. "good girls (well brought up from decent homes) = < 10), well brought up girls with sense of adventure but checkmated by circumstances/chance = > 10 but <20, bad girl with sense of adventure with no hindrance = infinity, single old girls trying to settle down in their 30s and above sleeps with every man that promises marriage. Infact ehhhh. ... The matter tire me. Na God.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Lmao. Your own come bad pass my own.
Statistics too badt.
ihedinobi2:
smiley My kind of person. But I'm not marrying any girl who has not sampled the field well. Me I don't want curiousity to spoil my marriage o. So, minimum 500 men and they must come from as many cultures and skin colors and be of varied heights and lengths and girths as possible. When she comes to my bed, she must be free of all the nonsense curiousity biko.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by jnrbayano(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
The average number should be zero.

For now, let all past as regards to it forgotten and also, the present and the future as regards to it focused upon.

"O ma akwa asa aru mara onwe ya" my -Igbo comrades will say.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
johnjohn24: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
who is dis bush man ?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Danhumprey: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: who is dis bush man ?

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tellwisdom: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2014
It must be me alone till death do us apart...in short no reckless kissing angry

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Danhumprey: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy: Depending on age.
@25 yrs old between 30-50 men is ok
Speaking from personal experience?wink
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tellwisdom: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2014
okparaugo:

They know the truth nah.

I dey feel you cool...Na so one dey tell me sey na 7 she dated...but only had pre-intimacy without sex...na so I yinmu sad....e possible??

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
To be candid enough, An average Nigerian GODLY lady must av slept with a minimum of 4 guyz before marriage. TRUE OR FALSE .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky: To be candid enough, An average Nigerian GODLY lady must av slept with a minimum of 4 guyz before marriage. TRUE OR FALSE .
true to some extent
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
This thread will never hit front page but if it was the reverse,the 2nd page is more than enough to hit the front page
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop: This thread will never hit front page but if it was the reverse,the 2nd page is more than enough to hit the front page
yeah I don't think it wil hit d front page... E be lik sat dat front page tins na special centre tins oooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1one: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2014
toby2: 10 zillion likrs for this, and this is d major reason for ma initial post. And for the fact that am a very imaginative person
grin grin grin.... I think girls should know that as much as guys want to sleep around and have fun, as twisted as it may sound, they don't expect girls to do the same.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeo:

I don't
Not flying Nigeria Airline mean--- I was only dealing with non Nigerians women between 23-- 34
I am back to not flying Nigerian Airline
When you're in your 20s, you feel like you're invincible, but that generally changes as the 30s arrive.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
okparaugo:

Bolded is very essential because that will determine the quality of upbringing your children will receive.

I am naturally demanding on any lady I date. And my demands bother on your morals and values. I work on them till you succumb. And I make sure you are aware my advices are for your own good.

That's what makes a woman hold a man in high esteem apart from a big dick.. lol
I think we are on the same page
The facts are women might shown that they succumb to change
After marrage and kids
she will just go back to her old self
"That's what makes a woman hold a man in high esteem apart from a big dick" ------how big the man pocket
The big thing here my bro is we need to ask God for guidance and protection
Life is a B
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Opiosko: 30 nd not married?.....abi u get spiritual wife ni?
Dude 30 Marry?
I didn't marry
At 30 I was still doing my thing
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: No wonder ppl fail exam not because dey aint brilliant but because dey lack question answering skills... The question is what is the average number ? And not You have to overlook her past... We all know you have to overlook her past but the answer to d question seems to be dodged despite the comments... Why ladies no wan talk go dat area of d Average number of guys wey don sample dia Kitty-cat sef ?
The issue here, are sometime people are very narrow minded---No disrespect
What is the purpose of the average number of men a woman has slep with?
What is the goal?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Not flying Nigeria Airline mean--- I was only dealing with non Nigerians women between 23-- 34
I am back to not flying Nigerian Airline
When you're in your 20s, you feel like you're invincible, but that generally changes as the 30s arrive.

Okay.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tellwisdom: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
The issue here, are sometime people are very narrow minded---No disrespect
What is the purpose of the average number of men a woman has slep with?
What is the goal?

It shows how slutty the woman could be. What is the goal sleeping with 5-7 guys, if you ask me??
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
tellwisdom:

It shows how slutty the woman could be. What is the goal sleeping with 5-7 guys, if you ask me??
We all have some crazy view about women
The goal of some women sleeping with men sometime is for money, or just want sex
A relationship that can lead to marriage
I am not sure if I just want to use the number of dude a lady slept with
to make a complete judegment
We have to look at other factors

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
>Goodfaith< I think u aint getting something ryt... Nobody is saying d number of guys a lady has laid with is d best criteria for choosing a wife but at least some of dis things count a little. This is not d mata of maturity or immaturity.. If people could stick to their words jst as dey av said that dey don't give a damn bout her past, don't you think people could jst go into an hotel and pick-up a prostitute for marriage and even if some ppl can pick up a slut for marriage, what is d ratio of those men dat can do dat? Let's be very practical here and stop using religion to cover-up.. There's a limit to d past people can withstand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: >Goodfaith< I think u aint getting something ryt... Nobody is saying d number of guys a lady has laid with is d best criteria for choosing a wife but at least some of dis things count a little. This is not d mata of maturity or immaturity.. If people could stick to their words jst as dey av said that dey don't give a damn about her past, don't you think people could jst go into an hotel and pick-up a prostitute for marriage and even if some ppl can pick up a slut for marriage, what is d ratio of those men dat can do dat? Let's be very practical here and stop using religion to cover-up.. There's a limit to d past people can withstand

Brother many have married prostitutes and sluts it is all about individual choice. What they saw in that slut is something another may not see. The same way some guys might say it's not necessary to keep a relationship but rather just patronise brothels and others doing the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: >Goodfaith< I think u aint getting something ryt... Nobody is saying d number of guys a lady has laid with is d best criteria for choosing a wife but at least some of dis things count a little. This is not d mata of maturity or immaturity.. If people could stick to their words jst as dey av said that dey don't give a damn bout her past, don't you think people could jst go into an hotel and pick-up a prostitute for marriage and even if some ppl can pick up a slut for marriage, what is d ratio of those men dat can do dat? Let's be very practical here and stop using religion to cover-up.. There's a limit to d past people can withstand
I have faith but I will not use my religion or my faith to cover up things
Our Nigerian brothers are 90% of the time marring prostitute in Europe
I have know two people their name start with R and B
That was dating prostitute in a hotel lot of year ago
I did ask R,
What the F are u doing
R told me dude the P? is tight
R live in italy
B live in Austria
I just wish we all can get together and talk about the good old days
I am not in contact with R or B
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Our Nigerian brothers are 90% of the time marring prostitute in Europe
I have know two people their name start with R and B
That was dating prostitute in a hotel lot of year ago
I did ask R,
What the F are u doing
R told me dude the P? is tight
R live in italy
B live in Austria
I just wish we all can get together and talk about the good old days
I am not in contact with R or B

Same is also experienced here in Nigeria. I know of a man that married from the brothel and they have 6 grown up children now. Some guys don't even want to hear about virgin because they want experience from the lady they intend marrying. Same way a man would say he cannot marry a lady that's below 30 years of age. Different people,different opinions.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

Same is also experienced here in Nigeria. I know of a man that married from the brothel and they have 6 grown up children now. Some guys don't even want to hear about virgin because they want experience from the lady they intend marrying. Same way a man would say he cannot marry a lady that's below 30 years of age. Different people,different opinions.
Dude do u know me?
The above story was in nigeria lot of year back
some men marry prostitute with out know it
The free movement of Nigerians from Europe to two other countries in the North for the past 15 year
make it diffuclt to know prostitute
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Dude do u know me?
The above story was in nigeria lot of year back
some men marry prostitute with out know it
grin grin grin grin grin i don't think so ooooh. Yes this happened in Nigeria many years ago. The nickname of the guy in question is "Don Roberto" so if yours is the same with the quoted name then it means he's the one grin but if not,then it means yours is another version may be season 2 cheesy
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin grin grin grin i don't think so ooooh. Yes this happened in Nigeria many years ago. The nickname of the guy in question is "Don Roberto" so if yours is the same with the quoted name then it means he's the one grin but if not,then it means yours is another version may be season 2 cheesy
I am talking about my friends and people I grow up with
his real name start with R
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am talking about my friends and people I geow up with
his real name start with R
Brother e be like say na him grin grin but lets forget the details for another day cheesy
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
Brother e be like say na him grin grin but lets forget the details for another day cheesy
my friend didn't marry the prostitute
I just called up other dude I grow up with to see if he was still in Nigeria
when B and R was dating the prostitute
because the dude I called left home six year before I left
The dude is on a conference call
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
We all have some crazy view about women
The goal of some women sleeping with men sometime is for money, or just want sex
A relationship that can lead to marriage
I am not sure if I just want to use the number of dude a lady slept with
to make a complete judegment
We have to look at other factors

..And what are these factors in question?

Bro, I just cant stomach the thought of my woman to have slept with 2, let alone 5 men...wetin she dey find? ?

These hoes are always loyal to these men and that seem to be the most annoying part of it sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.