Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (65131 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by soulglo: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

What is bubble butt?

Finna add that to my lexicon lol.

Can a bubble butt wiggle?

Please don't say it at work. It's a butt that's round and sticks out. Not made for tight clothes. It might give the wrong impression
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Please don't say it at work. It's a butt that's round and sticks out. Not made for tight clothes. It might give the wrong impression

Dayumm!! shocked

I like that. So, it does wiggle then, yeah? tongue

I'm a professional, and I keep everything professional and decent at work. I'm just that type of guy that can switch into different worlds. Don't worry, I'll never say that at work, except probably when I'm having a banter with a few colleagues that understand the other world. wink
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by soulglo: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Dayumm!! shocked

I like that. So, it does wiggle then, yeah? tongue

I don't know. I will put it on a wiggle-meter and get back with you on that
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

I don't know. I will put it on a wiggle-meter and get back with you on that

Lol, don't stress yourself, the one with the bubble butt. tongue

If it's picture perfect, I should be able to tell. Wanna show me a sneak peek via pic? tongue

Darn! Where have you been all my life? sad
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by soulglo: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

If it's picture perfect, I should be able to tell. Wanna show me a sneak peek via pic? tongue

Please go take a nap
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Please go take a nap

Your "Soul" is definitely glowing for this, and I won't mind taking a nap next to your bubble butt like Justin Bieber's boy below! grin

Btw, you're a Bob Marley fan, yeah?

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

u wan tell me say u no sabi too
i sabi nuttin abeg ooo
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
I tease her by calling her "team small bum bum" she laughs graciously, my imaginations take over wondering what that face looks like laughing that deep..
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by dre11(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i sabi nuttin abeg ooo

u dey read mind niangry
because aw did u know what is on mah mind
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Deguy12: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahahaha. Till today all my family/friends keep wondering whr it went o...
My mum says it will be back, I said no problem. @least it wud match my body size by then.

It will be back on the last day i guess
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Missmossy(f): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2014
What an amusing thread!

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Genea(f): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: ok ok ok, i for fear ooooo, wat a minute, i guess there is a PM sending option, you can send your dommot to him grin grin grin
send keh,he has 2 figure it out
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by kika23(f): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2014
I have been believing. Well, I'm still believing... I shall overcome someday.... when I will take over the world by having a big butt! But for now, I'll relax and drink coke.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by bamite(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Genea: its always bera 2 see in person
hit me up lets see then.

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex: Don't mess about with snow bunnies(white chics), they have started growing big bums out of nowhere these days. However, a lot of them have the shapeless ones - unlike the black and latino ones. grin

Anyway, it seems the overwhelming majority of chics on nairaland have flat butts...time to start a charity organisation, to start giving out free silicon induced batty to all the chics here. tongue

Shalom! cool
I d i o t! Why would a sensible lady date you? angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
all4naija: I d i o t! Why would a sensible lady date you? angry lipsrsealed

Are you high on cheap cr.ack again today, mate? grin

Women love me like tampons because I cover up their weaknesses. cool

But I'm still not fvcking with biitches though.

And like I told you, there are women and there are biitches - I love the former and they love me back. Can't stand the latter though.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by FarmTech(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Learn to appreciate who u are and how u look. Dont conform to the world's standard. Butt or no butt, dress modestly and give glory to God.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by sage2(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: lolzzzzzz, you are a clown, you think everybody has a dirty mind like you do?

Not only a dirty mind, same goes for a clean mind - not everybody has it like me.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex:

I know why you are so fascinated by women big butt because you want to stick something hard in your pant...! It is bad of you, pervert!

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by alvin000(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lolll. I actually love my butt d way it is now...
When I was in secondary sch, I was pretty slim with over-sized butt...coupled with d way I walk. It was a sight
They were making so much fun of me
My English name is 'Edith'
They started calling me 'idi' embarassed
I had to pray to God, now it's normal nd I'm happy. Big butt aint every.

Oh, Sweet Jesus, y'all asking for pics...lol
Not like it was Nicki-Minaj big, just over-size for a thin girl...
I don't show my butt to the world. Exclusive for my hubby #kisses#

Why exactly should a topic on butt be on FP, knowing fully well that 'pervs' would turn it to something else??
I WISH U WILL BE MY BAE COX I LOVE GIRLS WITH ASS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.