Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (65130 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Big butt is over rated. Nothing spectacular about it in terms of bedmatics. It just makes ur clothes fits u better.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
See topic.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Cray!!

However, there's good news for all chics with flat batty!

I pump that shyte out for free - and if that doesn't work, I'll put some silicon on it! grin

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1: Big butt is over rated. Nothing spectacular about it in terms of bedmatics. It just makes ur clothes fits u better.

@ the bold - biggest lie ever told.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Ignatio(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2014
To make it worse Nicki Minaj"s Anaconda video popped up.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

@ the bold - biggest lie ever told.
Pray tell me, why is it a lie?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Onilaiscool(f): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
whats the point of doing canine with a flat butt

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by faithboi: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2014
teeo:

Someone is talking from experience. Lmao grin
LaRoyalHighness: As in eh!@number 2 cry
how many years experience?....
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:

It might be overrated to you as a chic perhaps because your batty isn't that big. However, for guys who're fascinated by big butts, and understand the extras that come with a big back off when the lights go off - there's absolutely nothing overrated about it.

It makes a lot of things easier for guys, and just starring at the batty bounce like there's hydraulics there alone is definitely the best thing ever. grin

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Onilaiscool(f): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex: Cray!!

However, there's good news for all chics with flat batty!

I pump that shyte out for free - and if that doesn't work, I'll put some silicon on it! grin

yr stuff can make a girls butt big

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool: whats the point of doing canine with a flat butt

Bwahahahaha
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

yr stuff can make a girls butt big

Pump pump pump it up...we gon do it like Uuh, uuh, uuh - that's Joe Budden. grin

Never doubt what the milkshake can do when the silent D in Django starts the tactical manoeuvre in the bottomless pit. lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

It might be overrated to you as a chic perhaps because your batty isn't that big. However, for guys who're fascinated by big butts, and understand the extras that come with a big back off when the lights go off - there's absolutely nothing overrated about it.

It makes a lot of things easier for guys, and just starring at the batty bounce like there's hydraulics there alone is definitely the best thing ever. grin

Bolded: Wrong assumption.
I probably don't get it cos am a female. Only the men knows how good they feel tho
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2014
9 is very hilarious
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1: Big butt is over rated. Nothing spectacular about it in terms of bedmatics. It just makes ur clothes fits u better.
like seriously? dolly 1?
u must be fake.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by olorunthobby(f): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahahahhahaha. I no blame u @all.
I'm not assless na, I still gat sumtyn to hold onto na. My hips/ass na 39. I'm aiming @45 by d tym am done with child-bearing...lol

Pic of the butttt or idonblivit
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
Bolded: Wrong assumption.
I probably don't get it cos am a female. Only the men knows how good they feel tho

I guess that's why. Have you got a massive batty?

It's just like being hench as a guy. You just look at it as being normal, however, when you're with the chics they just wanna touch ya biceps and ya body. And when you take off ya top, some wanna lick ya body. You can also do a lot of things skinny guys can't do.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2014
olorunthobby:

Pic of the butttt or idonblivit
Hehe. Not like it was bigggg, it just wasn't fitting my slim size + that's when I was in secondary sch. About 10yrs ago. Whr I go c d pic?? Maybe na all d bad tinx I do make am disappear...

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 12:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Slonge2: No matter how much u sway/wiggle ur ass you can't give ma a hard on..

You are not a man bro....You need to see your doctor asap...Flat butt is no-no for me. Give me Curvy Chubby Momma any day anytime and I'll remain forever loyal. grin

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2014
1stola:
like seriously? dolly 1?
u must be fake.
And u must be obtuse
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Trying to justify your flatty....Real men get ereection at the sight of biggies. Naked flatty won't do me a shit....Who chases after bones these days?

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hehe. Not like it was bigggg, it just wasn't fitting my slim size + that's when I was in secondary sch. About 10yrs ago. Whr I go c d pic?? Maybe na all d bad tinx I do make am disappear...

Chaiii....your man don suffer....BTW, thought thrusting increases the size of backyard.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

I guess that's why. Have you got a massive batty?

Not massive, not flat.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by olorunthobby(f): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay: Nawa o anyway thank God for my very capable ukwu

I believe you die!!!
Capable indeed...
Atleast this one sef go fit do any style...*wink*

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
And u must be obtuse
da fùck!
You call me obtuse? please don't get me mad with you....
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:43am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Trying to justify your flatty....Real men get ereection at the sight of biggies. Naked flatty won't do me a shit....Who chases after bones these days?
You just concluded am a flatty cos I don't understand the shouts about big bum.
Well....u are entitled to your opinion. undecided undecided
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Those flat screen babes tho undecided
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2014
No way.... No thanks..
Chienex24:
Chai 4rm experience.....
Solution no 1 for you; Get Butt implant!
Hope I helped.....
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2014
1stola:
da fùck!
You call me obtuse? please don't get me mad with you....
You started it by calling me fake.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:

Not massive, not flat.

Hmmm...interesting.

I'm guessing it's Kim Kardashian-esque since that's the standard for a black chic with a batty that's not flat and not massive - but still big. However, anything smaller than that would be classified as normal a la just there.

If it's like Kim Kardashian's - then whatever you got there is very fascinating. grin

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2014
unhh... and this .s.hi.t.. made front page?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Please, Nigerian ladies, dump men who complain about your butts being flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'