Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (65128 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DjHypno(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Onilaiscool:

yr stuff can make a girls butt big
Heheheheh... Mine too lipsrsealed
Onilaiscool:

yr stuff can make a girls butt big
Heheheheh... Mine too
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
computerboy:

So you're indirectly saying that banega is less privileged

Guys sef grin
Loolx grin, I wonder oh,. Smh •
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Get lost kiddo!
teeo:

If you say that nonsense again I would eslap you this morning.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by singlefade25(f): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
All these guys saying they don't do flat ass girls, na them ugly pass. If girls use padded ass una go talk, ladies go natural una dey complain. #teamslimandstaight# I get small ass I no shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by TrYcIa1(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2014
KillerBeauty: When u put on a nice dress. view from the front is smiley wink smiley smiley

View from the back is cry cry cry cry
Lol,funny u
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Don't mess about with snow bunnies(white chics), they have started growing big bums out of nowhere these days. However, a lot of them have the shapeless ones - unlike the black and latino ones. grin

Anyway, it seems the overwhelming majority of chics on nairaland have flat butts...time to start a charity organisation, to start giving out free silicon induced batty to all the chics here. tongue

Shalom! cool

3 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by bamite(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Genea: Eeeeeyah,i undastand dier plight
pic or idonblieve
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Flips: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
KillerBeauty: When u put on a nice dress. view from the front is smiley wink smiley smiley

grin grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Genea(f): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
bamite: pic or idonblieve
pix of wah??
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by bamite(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Genea: pix of wah??
your bum

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Genea(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
bamite: your bum
its always bera 2 see in person
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinasaekperem: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
hmmm, is that an invitation?
Genea: its always bera 2 see in person
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Genea(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: hmmm, is that an invitation?
only if u kno ma dommot
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinasaekperem: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Genea: only if u kno ma dommot
ok ok ok, i for fear ooooo, wat a minute, i guess there is a PM sending option, you can send your dommot to him grin grin grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Brush1: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have a flat butts but extremely wild. My bb says it soooooooooooooo cool that he wants nothing else. grin.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by zeepatoprick(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Well I love girls with a big butt I can tap and press.. Don't hate jst typically Nigerian... But funny enuff... My last 2 girlfriends didn't av big butts.. So I guess I'm not dat shallow... But still a fan of big ukwu.. Wonder y it luks so good in my eye dou.... Girls with a flat butt... I still gat love for all yall.. So far say u pretty oo...
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

ur moniker name just dey deceive u
na u sabi
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeo:

You with that your flat yansh.
na u sabi
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by soulglo: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Some clothes look better with a smaller butt though. I have a bubble butt and sometimes I am uncomfortable tucking my shirt in. If I'm going to a meeting or meeting someone for the first time I might wear a blazer or a longer shirt to draw some attention away. Having a butt that sticks out definitely has disadvantages so let's just celebrate each other

2 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: na u sabi
tongue
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
deavicky: we don't like small butt it just that we seems to like slim girls and slim girls don't usually have big butt. We just dey manage

Guy I like small butts o, IMHO they feel and look much better.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by sylve11: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2014

lmao. dis is so so bad of u grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by HandOfChukwu: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
texanomaly:

Excuse me
You can post all the pics you want, the fact of the matter is 99% of white girls on the planet are shaped like a rectangle.

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinasaekperem: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
wallflower:

Guy I like small butts o, IMHO they feel and look much better.
i stand to be corrected, big butts makes men cum earlier.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: team big bottaes

sing*booty butt booty butt booty butt chic tongue
pixs or adonbilivit tongue
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by dre11(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: na u sabi

u wan tell me say u no sabi too
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo: Some clothes look better with a smaller butt though. I have a bubble butt and sometimes I am uncomfortable tucking my shirt in. If I'm going to a meeting or meeting someone for the first time I might wear a blazer or a longer shirt to draw some attention away. Having a butt that sticks out definitely has disadvantages so let's just celebrate each other

What is bubble butt?

Finna add that to my lexicon lol.

Can a bubble butt wiggle?

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by sage2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
computerboy:

So you're indirectly saying that banega is less privileged

Guys sef grin

As in the area of interest.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by sage2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: what is wrong with you? don't ever quote me to say this rubbish again, heddiot.

I know how it feels to get busted. So I understand. #TRUTHHURTS
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
sage2:

As in the area of interest.
Okay,. undecided
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinasaekperem: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
sage2:

lolzzzzzz, you are a clown, you think everybody has a dirty mind like you?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinasaekperem: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
sage2:

lolzzzzzz, you are a clown, you think everybody has a dirty mind like you do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.