Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Woman's Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Love (1175 Views)

Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Love by Agimor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nothing on this planet can compare with a woman’s love.it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure. If you are her man, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are her man, she will talk to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, encourage you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, hold you in her arms when you’re sick, and laugh with you when you’re up. And if you’re her man and that woman loves you—I mean really loves you?—she will shine you up when you’re dusty, encourage you when you’re down, defend you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and hang on your every word, even when you’re not saying anything worth listening to. And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good, no matter how many times you slam the door on the relationship, she will give you her very best and then some, and keep right on trying to win over your heart, even when you act like everything she’s done to convince you she’s The One just isn’t good enough.
That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
That kind of love do not exist,but a greater one exist which is The Love of God
Re: A Woman's Love by ERCROSS(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sum women r jez AMAZING...

Lagos gurlz, diz commendation is nt for ya..
Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
edozie04: That kind of love do not exist,but a greater one exist which is The Love of God
...My dear...It actually exist.....You just have to be a gentleman and a Mr right before you can meet a Mrs right too...We have to work on our short-comings before we can meet some kinds of pple....When a woman is inlove, she loves for real....she makes lots and lots of sacrifice....

....She ll over-look your imperfections, she stay with you through thick and thin......
....This is just a game of luck.....sometimes guys want a lady who wont do alll dat easily for them, they sometyms want someone who ll make them pass thru hell....

5 Likes

Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...My dear...It actually exist.....You just have to be a gentleman and a Mr right before you can meet a Mrs right too...We have to work on our short-comings before we can meet some kinds of pple....When a woman is inlove, she loves for real....she makes lots and lots of sacrifice....

....She ll over-look your imperfections, she stay with you through thick and thin......
....This is just a game of luck.....sometimes guys want a lady who wont do alll dat easily for them, they sometyms want someone who ll make them pass thru hell....
U wrong lady,even if u do d gentleman or evn mr right they will chop u mugu,stl wondering y ladies ar so attached 2 MONEYAnyway I pray I have that kind of love
Re: A Woman's Love by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Agimor: Nothing on this planet can compare with a woman’s love.it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure. If you are her man, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are her man, she will talk to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, encourage you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, hold you in her arms when you’re sick, and laugh with you when you’re up. And if you’re her man and that woman loves you—I mean really loves you?—she will shine you up when you’re dusty, encourage you when you’re down, defend you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and hang on your every word, even when you’re not saying anything worth listening to. And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good, no matter how many times you slam the door on the relationship, she will give you her very best and then some, and keep right on trying to win over your heart, even when you act like everything she’s done to convince you she’s The One just isn’t good enough.
That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance.

cheesy
cheesy
mizmycoli, temigracie, farano, lertee
can u be the one......

*hope this guys eyeing u ladies won't crucify me sha for asking una* cool
Re: A Woman's Love by farano(f): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
ERCROSS: Sum women r jez AMAZING...

embarassed
Re: A Woman's Love by Houseofglam7(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Not forgetting a woman's hatred.
.....hell's gat no fury like the wrath of a woman.....

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
can u be the one......

LoLzzz...... I guess a gloating of sorts is in order? cool
Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2014
@Topic, I have just this to say: The presence of a counterfeit is a clear indicator that there's an original somewhere. Yes, there are ladies who love like the OP asserted. Temigracie is one. I am MizMyColi: I'm one of them too wink

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by deneris(f): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
aww i think it exist tho #hopeless romantic.. ve always been a sucker.. sometimes i was born in the old times when true love wasn't as rare as a blue moon...
Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Houseofglam7: Not forgetting a woman's hatred.
I concur cool However, I think, a more suitable word in this context, in place of hatred'd be Indifference cool
Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2014
ERCROSS: Sum women r jez AMAZING...

Pfffttt tongue undecided
Re: A Woman's Love by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: @Topic, I have just this to say: The presence of a counterfeit is a clear indicator that there's an original somewhere. Yes, there are ladies who love like the OP asserted. Temigracie is one. I am MizMyColi: I'm one of them too wink

John 5:31"If Itestify about myself, my testimony is not true.

*hides 4 Temigracie's back*
Re: A Woman's Love by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...My dear...It actually exist.....[b]You just have to be a gentleman and a Mr right before you can meet a Mrs right too...[/b]We have to work on our short-comings before we can meet some kinds of pple....When a woman is inlove, she loves for real....she makes lots and lots of sacrifice....

What happens to the saying that "Opposites attract". It is very rare to see two people that genuienly love each other. What I see mostly is a r/shp/marriage where one person is "showing all the love and affection and doing everything to see that the relationship works while the other is just screwing everything up" and the little love they show(which is what makes the other stick to them) is because of what they are getting from the union.
Re: A Woman's Love by MissSlimbody(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: What happens to the saying that "Opposites attract". It is very rare to see two people that genuienly love each other. What I see mostly is a r/shp/marriage where one person is "showing all the love and affection and doing everything to see that the relationship works while the other is just screwing everything up" and the little love they show(which is what makes the other stick to them) is because of what they are getting from the union.

I agree wit u completely. I've been there n i must say its not a very nice feeling 2 being d only 1 showing all d luv n doing ur utmost 2 c dat d relationship works.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy LoLzzzzz It's Okay!....... Don't Hide. I'm only imitating Dear Jesus and Brother Paul.

John 14:6 Jesus answered "I am the way, the truth and the life.........

2Cor 12:11 I am become a fool in glorying, yet ye compel me.............. @Those who say such love and ladies do not exist.

That said:
I glory not in the flesh wink
My boasting is in the Lord cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2014
well i don't have much to say, as for me all the love ladies can give is with regards to john 10:10...this girls aren't loyal...at all so don't be deceived, when a lady starts showing you that she can dive into an ocean for you, please check your self well because she is seeing alight at the end of the tunnel which you haven't noticed yet..so be wise all yea men of little faith..always believe in your self and be plain on what ever you want in a lady..don't get lost in between her thighs!

Re: A Woman's Love by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: I concur cool However, I think, a more suitable word in this context, in place of hatred'd be Indifference cool

Hehehehehe....on a lighter note abi?

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by MizMyColi(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Hehehehehe....on a lighter note abi?
Yeah Right grin
Re: A Woman's Love by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah Right grin

You gat it.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by Richiy(f): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
It is just a vicious circle. Most times, girls who love that way are taken for granted. Especially if they fall in love with one of these "bounce along" boys. Those heartless boys that can drain a girl of all her love and leave her to dry in the sun.

Boys that want adventure, that want the daring, that want the wild, that want to tell stories.

But if you deserve to be loved that way, it will most definately come to you.

Yes. That kinda love is very possible.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
can u be the one......

...lol...adonno what to say...

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: @Topic, I have just this to say: The presence of a counterfeit is a clear indicator that there's an original somewhere. Yes, there are ladies who love like the OP asserted. Temigracie is one. I am MizMyColi: I'm one of them too wink
...**am blushing*

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1:

..oya, comot for my back o jere.....i can testify for MizMycoli....

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Love by onstelly(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
edozie04: U wrong lady,even if u do d gentleman or evn mr right they will chop u mugu,stl wondering y ladies ar so attached 2 MONEYAnyway I pray I have that kind of love
Not true please all ladies are not the same,is not all about money all the time. I have seen someone who ws wit a guy when he had nothing only to for the guy to leave her for another when d money started coming
Re: A Woman's Love by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
onstelly:
Not true please all ladies are not the same,is not all about money all the time. I have seen someone who ws wit a guy when he had nothing only to for the guy to leave her for another when d money started coming
Well probably but till tat day I see a lady tat loves me wen I hv notin adonblivit
Re: A Woman's Love by onstelly(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
edozie04: Well probably but till tat day I see a lady tat loves me wen I hv notin adonblivit
Ok goodluck in your search
Re: A Woman's Love by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: LoLzzz...... I guess a gloating of sorts is in order? cool

kikiki
cheesy
so of which order do we categories it now

ur answers will be needed urgently cool
Re: A Woman's Love by dre11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...adonno what to say...

cheesy
u have indeed say sometimes

which is good but not enough; D
Re: A Woman's Love by alienware(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Houseofglam7: Not forgetting a woman's hatred.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 / Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. / Help Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.