Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58301 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ichidodo: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
sexyviper: TYPICAL JONATHANIAN, PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION OUT ON ME........KWASIA cheesy
So says a village hermaphrodite who types horribly on caps to get attention..O.k we have noticed you....

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by scribble: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
i sorry sorry o

i sorry fah Naijerrriiiiiaaaa (*1000)
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

BH told one Australian that their sponsors are Sheriff and Ihejirika and you believe

Pls was Ihejirika army chief btw 2001- 2009 when obj and yar adua were president

Pls refund back Awo's free education money

Don't talk too much he put it out with his own mouth how Boko boys just need love and understanding
He said, “It is now obvious that the more money the government throws at (solving) Boko Haram (menace), the more Boko Haram attacks.”

Attributing the sect’s insurgency to social and economic injustice, el-Rufai said provision of employment, education, hospitals and roads would help stop violence in the country.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sexyviper: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

Why don't you call ur father to go and effect the arrest
he dey pain you, gan gna grin, your tribesman is a criminal, he's in soup, don't cry on me, cry on the ausi grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Litmus: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
There you have it gentlemen - the new world, where evidence no longer matters and truth is what you want to believe.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by cupid4ig(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
A Perth-based international adviser, Dr. Stephen Davis, who survived months of extreme danger to try to rescue more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by terrorist group Boko Haram, has revealed that one of the primary sources of funding for the terror group is Nigerian politicians. Davis has worked in Nigeria in the past with the Archbishop of Canterbury and Head of the Church of England, Justin Welby, to negotiate the release of kidnapped oil industry workers in the Niger Delta. Speaking yesterday in an interview on ABC News, an Australian television station, Davis, 63, said he had realised the only way to stop the kidnappings was to stop the sponsors of Boko Haram. While Al Qaeda was involved in training Boko Haram recruits, Davis said one of their major sources of funding – aside from raiding banks – was Nigerian politicians. “That makes it easier in some ways as they can be arrested, but of course the onus of proof is high and many are in opposition, so if the president (Goodluck Jonathan) moves against them, he would be accused of trying to rig the elections due early next year,” he said. “So I think this will run through to the election unabated. These politicians think that if they win power they can turn these terrorists off, but this has mutated. “It’s no longer a case of Muslims purifying by killing off Christians. They are just killing indiscriminately, beheading, disemboweling people – men, women and children and whole villages. “I would say it’s almost beyond the control of the political sponsors now. Terror groups are linking up in Somalia, southern Sudan, Egypt and we have fairly strong evidence they are talking with ISIS members. “They will link up with ISIS and Al Shabaab and I think that what we are seeing in that region is the new homeland of radical Islam in the world,” he told his interviewer. Davis, who returned to Australia after a four-month sojourn with rare footage of the intense fighting in Nigeria’s North-east, as Boko Haram stepped up efforts to establish an Islamic state, said he established extensive contacts with tribes and terrorist groups in Africa, including three small cells of Al Qaeda, while working as a troubleshooter for oil and gas company Shell in the Niger Delta. When news broke in April about the girls’ kidnapping from a school in the village of Chibok, near the Cameroun border, Davis, who had recently moved to Perth from London, decided he could not sit on his hands. During the journey in North-eastern Nigeria, his life was threatened more than once, but his Australian passport saved him. “When confronted by groups with an AK-47 in my face they’d say, ‘you are American, we have to kill you’,” Davis said. “When you say, no I’m not American, they think you are British, and say you will still die, but when I said I’m Australian, they said that’s all right. I have no idea why but it’s certainly been helpful.” The devout Christian managed to smuggle out of the country footage of a handful of schoolgirls who escaped from Boko Haram. They detail the atrocities they endured, including being raped almost on a daily basis.” Following media reports that nobody knew where the girls were, he decided to reach out to his contacts. “I made a few phone calls to the Boko Haram commanders and they confirmed they were in possession of the girls,” he said. They told me they’d be prepared to release some as a goodwill gesture towards a peace deal with the government, so I went to Nigeria on the basis of being able to secure their release.” Arriving in Nigeria, Davis quickly set up talks with commanders and he believed he had brokered a deal. Fearing being arrested, the Boko Haram commanders – holding the girls across the border in Cameroun – had a list of conditions. They wanted the military to stand down and promised to drop the girls in a village before phoning to give their exact location. Davis said they lived up to their promise, but in a region ravaged by war and corruption, the rescue was sabotaged. “The girls were there, 60 girls, there were 20 vehicles with the girls,” he said. “We travelled for four-and-a-half hours to reach them, but 15 minutes before we arrived they were kidnapped again by another group who wanted to cash in on a reward. The police had offered a reward of several million naira just 24 hours before we went to pick them up. “I understand, from the Boko Haram commanders I spoke to, the girls eventually ended up back with them. I don’t know what happened to the group that took them but I suspect it wasn’t good,” he disclosed. Davis said a young man kidnapped by Boko Haram and used as a driver later helped a handful of girls to escape. One kidnapped girl, who managed to avoid having her mobile phone confiscated by turning it off and hiding it in her bra, managed to call her family while hiding in bushes, but had no idea where she was or which direction she should be heading. After being told to walk west by following the sunset each evening, the four girls managed to cross the border from Cameroun and into Nigeria before being reunited with their families. So far they are the only girls to have escaped from a Boko Haram camp. When Davis later tried to contact, via text, the young man who helped them, he received a sobering reply. “The person you are trying to contact has gone on a journey from which there is no return,” the reply read. “He was an infidel.” Davis said the longer he stayed in Nigeria the more it dawned on him the kidnappings would not end. “It became very clear that if I was able to get 50 girls released, then another group would kidnap 70 or 80 more. So by freeing 50 you were consigning 70 or 80 more to the same fate,” he explained. Davis said initially journalists from around the world including CNN, the ABC and BBC flocked into the country, but they concluded it was far too dangerous to send any crew into the North-east of the country. He said since then, the violence in North-east Nigeria and the threat of foreign journalists being kidnapped and beheaded, there has been limited coverage of the crimes being committed by Boko Haram. “Boko Haram used to telephone Nigerian journalists and give them a story, but that doesn’t happen anymore,” he said. They go straight to social media. They post their own material and they’ve learnt to become very savvy on social media and use it as an instrument to terrorise.” Davis, who has a PhD in political geography, has worked as an adviser to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. He also worked for Shell in Nigeria in an advisory capacity between 2002 and 2004.

Read more at: http://www.today.ng/news/revealed-how-boko-haram-is-funded-and-why-jonathan-cannot-arrest-sponsors/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=revealed-how-boko-haram-is-funded-and-why-jonathan-cannot-arrest-sponsors
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thinking Ihejirika is a Boko haram sponsor is crass dumbness.

Boko haram members are Northerners whilst the former COAS is a Southerner.

Boko haram members apparently are Muslims whilst the former COAS is a Christian.

Does it mean a Southerner is using Northerners to destroy the North?

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by abes(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Shecow's ally

undecided undecided

EasternLeopard:

If he had told you would you have believed

His job was not to tell me anything, His job was to protect Nigerians, not to protect BH sponsors.

EasternLeopard:

If he had arrest won't you shout political witch hunting

If he has proofs, no one will shout anything.

EasternLeopard:
You wasted Awo's free education

Pls refund back the money Awo spent on educating you

Typical nonsense

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

BH told one Australian that their sponsors are Sheriff and Ihejirika and you believe

Pls was Ihejirika army chief btw 2001- 2009 when obj and yar adua were president

Pls refund back Awo's free education money

Please enlighten me on:

1. Why the negotiator would be lying on Ihejirika.

2. Why Ihejirika is throwing emotional fits directed at El-Rufai, instead of addressing the allegation with facts directed at Dr. Davis/Arise TV.

3. Why Ihejirika deceived Nigerians and wasted precious lives by not arresting his "commander of BH", instead of keeping silent for months. His job is to act, and not worry if he is believed or not.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
berem: last time I checked, El-Rufai and Sheriff are not in government. Who then are those frustrating the purchase of military equipments? All the money that have been released so far to purchase equipments to fight boko haram,who squandered the money? Is it the boko haram sponsors that made our soldiers use AK47 guns to fight boko haram who have better weapons? Is it the boko haram sponsors that is responsible for the corruption in the military which has made boko haram have an upperhand by hoisting flags?

Eh eh

But it was that same outdated weapons Ihejirika used to tame BH

Why couldn't BH capture and occupy one town during Ihejirika's era since you claim the army was using outdated weapons

You wasted Awo's free education

Am sure he is shaking his head in the grave

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
berem: So Ihejirika knew El-Rufai was a boko haram sponsor and he is just telling us now? As a former COAS what did he do to arrest El-Rufai and his fellow boko haram sponsors? angry

Eyaaa!! Stories that really touches the heart. undecided

you are right but people like el rufai are influential they cannt be touched am nt defending Him buh itz evrywre in d world RUSSIA are full of Mafias well knw by govt buh yet dey cant be touch there are tinz u cant changed no matter hw hard u work at it..Only God can tame them..even USA dy force obama to raise the tax...corruption is everywhere in d world buh more pronouced in African

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by scribble: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
see if your father was ever a public figure in Nigeria

Police, Fireman, Civil servant, Politician, Oil block owner etc

You are a 419 personnel of the highest order, a yahoo yahoo vermin

a shriveled brain, pathetic addition to the human race

Amaechi 419, Fashola 419, Tinubu Advanced 419

Boko Haram sympathizers...all of them.

Jonathan doesnt mind, its the Purge. Nigeria must go through the fire.

but here i am sipping on this brewski...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by AHOY147: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I cant believe some APC attack dogs are actually regurgitating the rubbish that Ihejirika is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Where is the connection? Ihejirika is not a northerner, Boko Haram members are northerners. Ihejirika is not a muslim, Boko Haram members are muslims? So where is the connection?

Is Ihejirika also sponsoring other islamic terrorists like ISIS, Al queda, Al Shabab, etc?

Some ediots can actually kiss the devil because of politics. Talk of a fool chasing rats while his house burns.
My brother I shared same thought with you. Dnt mind religious fanatics here.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by manny4life(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
As much as I am highly disappointed in Ihejirika, honestly, until someone gives me proven evidence.... All is just of waste of time. If he knew El-Rufai was a BH sponsor, why did he not do something about it? This calls to question if he indeed knew the real sponsors of BH, yet, are they just throwing jabs at each other in other to deflect the real issues? Let's not forget this may be an attempt to cause destabilization.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: I know the sponsor of Boko Haram, his name is Mohammed Ibn Miriam Ibn Allah.

Oga, your head dey 2geda
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by gratieao: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
sexyviper: WELL TO EVERYONE WITH COMMON SENSE,I THINK ITS EASY FOR SOMEONE FROM OUTSIDE TO EMPLOY THE BASTARD IN YOUR HOME TO SET YOUR HOUSE ABLAZE, THAN FOR YOU TO DESTROY YOUR OWN HOUSE IN OTHER TO SPITE YOUR ENEMY,WHEN OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A GAME PLAYER THAT UNDERSTAND THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS OF KILLING RAT WITHOUT SHEDDING BLOOD, IT DEFILES COMMON SENSE SIR.
You are a fool

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sexyviper: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: So says a village hermaphrodite who types horribly on caps to get attention..O.k we have noticed you....
attention? hahahahahahahahahahaha OH YE TRIBE OF HYPOCRITE, IF HIJERIKA GOES DOWN, YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE WILL BE IN REAL HOT SOUP, I DON TELL UNA.... grin grin grin, i'm loving this turn of event...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by adiposus: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=Mrcdorv]There's fire on the mountain.

I AGREE…..

Gen. Ihejirika then recalled recent
allegations against his person
indicating that that he took away N48
billion, an amount of money which is
still in the coffers of the Ministry of
Defence, which can be verified by
anybody……
HOW COME GEJ IS ASKING FOR MORE MONEY TO FIGHT BH??
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sexyviper: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
gratieao:
You are a fool
grin grin yeah i know, the truth hurts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
All I see on this thread is tribalism. Ihejirika is Igbo. All Yorubas/Northerners are automatically against him. All Igbos/SS are for him. If he's their sponsor let him return cuz they were on hiatus during his tenure

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
soroptimist:

Ihejirika The Liar!

Why didnt you rein in El-Rufai if you knew he was a Boko Haram commander and make a show of him and all his ilk...........So according to you a Boko haram commander is walking free and yet you can't share your intel on him with your C-In-C and other security agencies

Charlatan Soldier man....so is anyone that is against GEJ is a Boko Haramist?

Ihejirika when will you disclose who the sponsors of BH are so that your clueless President who also said he knows them can quickly arrest them and make an example of them

ANTI-GEJ

If he had told you would you have believed

If he had arrest him won't you have shouted political witch hunting

Awo will be regreting for offering you free education
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ichidodo: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
sexyviper: attention? [s]hahahahahahahahahahaha OH YE TRIBE OF HYPOCRITE, IF HIJERIKA GOES DOWN, YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE WILL BE IN REAL HOT SOUP, I DON TELL UNA.... grin grin grin, i'm loving this turn of event...[/s]
Smoking wet weed is bad for those with light brain...Kick the addiction.

12 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by thunder74(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You need to stop doing crack. In a sane society this hero of yours will be charged with Dereliction of Duty (and probably treason) for letting a known terrorist walk free and feed the organization while he did nothing to counter as Defence Chief.
When Ihejirika was the Army chief, Nigeria soldiers were winning the war against BH until Dasuki became NSA, Sultan advised government not to use maximum force because they are reducing muslims population and Northern leaders threatened to report Ihejirika to ICJ. The result is what we witness now.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
kkkp: Hu is deceiving hu??

El rufai is deceiving himself. I believe Gen. Ihejirika 100 percent!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Litmus: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol, grin one side believes that the other side are total lairs but at no time did it ever occur to both sides that, if the Australian guy who started the accusations flying, could be telling lies about their man, he may be telling total lies about the other man too.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
1] Abuja is not for poor people - Nasir El-Rufai 2006.
2] I only got N5bn contract from CBN governor - El-Rufai
3] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my friends will I allocate it to my enemies." - Nasir el Rufai to the Senate Committee 2009.
4] If your monthly salary is below N100 000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve to be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT Minister - Addressing low Income Nigerians living in Abuja in 2004.

The man is a big criminal to humanity! anybody doubting the wickedness he can do is filled with the same spirit of hate

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by smudge2079(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
one day, d fowl will come home to roost.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
If AZUBUIKE ONYEABOR IHEJIRIKA is not a child of 10 fathers and know within him that he does not know about this allegation,i expect him to have briefed his lawyers to file a suit in court for libel and defamation of character both here in Nigeria and in Australia since the identity of the man who alleged him is not shrouded in secrecy by now

All his epileptic fits and cerebrospinal meningitis induced reaction against Nasir El Rufai via telephone to Vanguard is all hot air.....El Rufai only quoted a media house

El Rufai is as clean as a whistle in this specific matter

Ihejirika when are you going to file a suit againt Dr Davis if indeed you are innocent because Nasir El Rufai is not your enemy

Meanwhile i think the security forces should not let Ihejirika and Ali Modu Sheriff sleep at home tonight if GEJ is a President indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
I had no idea that this ihejirika is such a Wally ! How can this confused dunce be a chief of army staff? No wonder the Almajiri illiterate terrorists gave him a bloody nose.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by san316(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
When two matured adults start throwing dust at each other, the next thing is for children to start flogging them with broom. Those two people are outta their minds. Though i don't blame them, i blame those so called negotiation experts who are never specific. They keep leaving grey areas in their reports. Can't the so called people that know just open up and publish names?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize: Thinking Ihejirika is a Boko haram sponsor is crass dumbness.

Boko haram members are Northerners whilst the former COAS is a Southerner.

Boko haram members apparently are Muslims whilst the former COAS is a Christian.

Does it mean a Southerner is using Northerners to destroy the North?
Just so you remember, the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner, on Independence Day, Oct'1, 2010. His name was Henry Okah. He is currently serving a life sentence for that crime.

This is where the story goes nuts...

HENRY OKAH SAID GEJ AND HIS PROXIES ASKED HIM TO STAGE THE BOMBING THEN BLAME NORTHERN POLITICIANS. Henry Okah's M.E.N.D terror organization claimed responsibility for the bombing, BUT GEJ INSISTED IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN THEM. He then sought to pin it on all his Northern Political opponents.

If you've ever thought, for even one second, that GEJ and his gang were not behind the earliest bombings (something I've been screaming since the first week it occurred) then you have a lot to do in the "complex critical/logical thinking" department.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
thunder74:
When Ihejirika was the Army chief, Nigeria soldiers were winning the war until Dansuki became NSA, Sultan advised government not to use maximum force because they are reducing muslims population and Northern leaders threatened to report Ihejirika to ICJ.
Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.