Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58275 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op would regreting why he opened this thread only to be schooled with common sense and logic. A govt. that looks the other way while people it believes sponsors of terror walk free, is a govt. that supports terrorism and has little respect for the blood of those who lost their lives to terror. Shameless people would vote such a govt. wise people would vote against it, GEJ till impeachment or 2015 and then kirikiri!

11 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:

[size=13pt]The Australian Negotiator accused Ihejirika, not northerners.[/size]
If Ihejirila was really culpable, as simpleton like u believe, then he is a genus & deserved Nobel price honour. For using Nigeria army majorly made up northern Muslim to destroy north

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rajy00: Ihejirika is a stupid man, if you knw dat Elrufai is a Boko haram sponsor or member, when you ar in power, what did u do to bring him to justice.
I wonder too.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
nonebutme: Firstly, it wasn't el-rufai who mentioned Iheajirika and Modu Sherrif as boko haram sponsor. It was the Australian negotiator.

Secondly, if what the retired general is saying is true then why didn't he order for the arrest and prosecution of el-rufai while he was in office?

Lastly, its evident that some top military brass(serving and retired) who are making huge money through this insurgency are part of those sponsoring boko haram. The longer the insurgency, the more money they make.

And Ihejirika was one of and at the head of them. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

I don't think you understood my first post before you hurriedly quoted me.

Go back and read again.

what is this animal saying really?

thank God you av not used your usual lines....

'vacuous' and accused anyone of pi.mping their mother for bleaching cream----stale embarassed

pls focus on the topic and stop derailing MR. this is not the SA thread where u take out your frustrations of visa denials out on South Africans.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
soroptimist:

Go and sit down inside the gutter.......

The points you mentioned are the exact reason why i detest GEJ's leadership (he doesn't have any) style

Timidity and crass dumbness.....thinking if he moves against criminals that people will talk

If he has stone-cold evidence against anyone be it Buhari,Tinubu etc......i will be the first person to hail him and accompany those individuals to the gate of Kirikiri

My support for anyone does not include them committing heinous crimes and genocide in the name of politicking

The Awolowo Education that i received told me never to hail criminals even if they are from my tribe...like some of you are wont to do on this forum

If you don't hail ciminals

Start by asking the govt to trial OBJ for corruption and send him to ICJ for genocidal crimes against odi and zaki ibiam
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.

Going round a circle in order to run away from the truth. It won't work, buddy.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
thwarrior72: If Ihejirila was really culpable, as simpleton like u believe, then he is a genus & deserved Nobel price honour for using Nigeria army majorly made up northern Muslim to destroy north

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

[s]what is this animal saying really?

thank God you av not used your usual lines....

'vacuous' and accused anyone of pi.mping their mother for bleaching cream----stale embarassed

pls focus on the topic and stop derailing MR. this is not the SA thread where u take out your frustrations of visa denials out on South Africans.[/s]

You're an odious dullard.

Did you p_imp your mother for a pair of shoe or not?

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by M4gunners: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
makeitsoon: This is a very serious allegation and one that the FG should take up. This is not about APC or PDP.

You have said it all.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool: Op would regreting why he opened this thread only to be schooled with common sense and logic. A govt. that looks the other way while people it believes sponsors of terror walk free, is a govt. that supports terrorism and has little respect for the blood of those who lost their lives to terror. Shameless people would vote such a govt. wise people would vote against it, GEJ till impeachment or 2015 and then kirikiri!

It will only occur after OBJ has being shot through a firing squad

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ibe9ja: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Small small shildren.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ogbuchukwuemeka: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
some people are funny, eastern destroying the north using northerners and you believe that, use your brain

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by oKyrian: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Der is no doubt in my mind that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of Bokoharam. The menace of BH was under control till GEJ appointed this incompetent man and he totally messed things up. There is no doubt he has a hand in all of this.

Why cry now after the Aussie journalist revealed his part in terrorism in Nigeria?

Only for the eddiot to making counter allegations after he has been busted. Ihejirika should be arrested and investigated immediately
so many slowpokes here on nairaland. Must u comment? If u hv notin 2 say y not mind ur 4kin business. In ur mind nw u hv. Made comment. Fool

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Teespice(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
what a misleading title.

is this intended to cause some sort of fracas for traffic purposes? otherwise,why would one click the topic and see a different thing altogether.

and to think this is not the first time something like this would happen.

@topic,

why must ihejirika reveal all of this when he left office? whatever happened to saying all of this whilst holding his position back then.

I won't blame him too much. nobody wants what happened to azazi to befall him.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

[s]You're an odious dullard.

Did you p_imp your mother for a pair of shoe or not[/s]?

pls focus on topic. it is no one's fault u were deemed persona non grata in SA. move on from the disgrace u faced.

the popular opinion here is that ijehirika is the BH sponsor and instigator. focus on dat illiterate. dont force urself to write English u dont understand

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:

[size=13pt]The Australian Negotiator accused Ihejirika, not northerners.[/size]
And u gullibly believe it, isn't it?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by winnieG1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.

Most sensible Comment here

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
oKyrian: so many slowpokes here on nairaland. Must u comment? If u hv notin 2 say y not mind ur 4kin business. In ur mind nw u hv. Made comment. Fool

coming from someone that has not made any contribution on the topic. undecided

i av said my mind, u try say yours for others to judge cool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by asadike(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
safarigirl: During Ihejirika's tenure there was a significant decrease in Boko Haram activities which most Nigerians attested to. Once the guy left power, Boko Haram didn't hesitate to return to business less than a month after his exit.

Look at all these illiterates citing comments from an Australian negotiatior, are those people incorruptible? These whites will be feeding gullible Nigerians bulls-hit and they'll be gobbling it like mad dogs.

I believe Ihejirika more than I do El-Rufai, el-rufai has never criticised Boko boys, but one Australian is now coming to form that he knows more of what is going on here than we do after how long?

When will Nigerians have sense sef?
my sister, d tin tire me o. See as one oyibo man com dey put everybody 4 high jump. This type of allegation can lead 2 civil war.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Posers

1. Why would Dr. Davis be lying on Ihejirika?

2. Why is Ihejirika throwing emotional fits directed at El-Rufai, instead of addressing the allegation with facts directed at Dr. Davis/Arise TV?

3. Why did Ihejirika deceive Nigerians and waste precious lives by not arresting his "commander of BH", instead of keeping silent for months which saw the Abuja and Kano bombings? His job is to act, and not worry if he is believed or not.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by pheesayor(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
your head is correct jare (Y)
abes: So Ihejirika is confirming he was a total failure as the former Chief of Army Staff. Is he trying to tell us he knew all along and he just decided to look the other way?
I think he should be stripped of all national honours for shielding Mallam Nasir El-Rufia as one of the frontline Commanders of the Boko Haram instead of protecting the Nigerians he was paid to do.

Nonsense...

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by onyengbu: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Below is an excerpt from the Australian interview that El Rufai is spinning sideways

The man specifically mentioned that MANY of the Boko haram sponsors are in APC. I am not spinning.... check for yourself!

“That makes it easier in some ways as they can be arrested, but of course the onus of proof is high and many are in opposition, so if the president (Goodluck Jonathan) moves against them, he would be accused of trying to rig the elections due early next year,” he said.

“So I think this will run through to the election unabated. These politicians think that if they win power they can turn these terrorists off, but this has mutated.

See here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1850502/5-real-life-soldiers-make#25355646

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Qelvin(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
General Ihejirika an Igbo man using the Northern element to fight themselves,how logical does that even sound even to the biggest fool out there.? I honestly wish this allegations were true, the General sure deserves a medal for such Ingenuity!!! Igbos in the diaspora are proud of you sir, you sure served us well.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Gayigaskia(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
The main problem in this whole situation is GEJ because he simple failed to tackle this Bokoharam problem. Remember it was YarAdua who ordered the military to seriously kill all these BH leaders, and when GEJ came on he just let them blossomed until they are the nuissance they are today.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
ogbuchukwuemeka: some people are funny, eastern destroying the north using northerners and you believe that, use your brain

They wasted Awo's free education

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sufficientGrace: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Eh eh

But it was that same outdated weapons Ihejirika used to tame BH

Why couldn't BH capture and occupy one town during Ihejirika's era since you claim the army was using outdated weapons

You wasted Awo's free education

Am sure he is shaking his head in the grave
Don't mind that Igbo wanna be

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

[s]pls focus on topic. it is no one's fault u were deemed persona non grata in SA. move on from the disgrace u faced.

the popular opinion here is that ijehirika is the BH sponsor and instigator. focus on dat illiterate. dont force urself to write English u dont understand[/s]

Vacuous crap.

What disgrace are you talking about?

Anyways, I thought you've been given out to the Americans as a laboratory mouse, huh?

T_wat!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gayigaskia: The main problem in this whole situation is GEJ because he simple failed to tackle this Bokoharam problem. Remember it was YarAdua who ordered the military to seriously kill all these BH leaders, and when GEJ came on he just let them blossomed until they are the nuissance they are today.

You are wrong

Have you forgotten that Borno elders asked that he withdraw troops from Borno State

Have you forgotten that Arewas asked that BH should be granted amnesty that they are freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Qelvin: General Ihejirika an Igbo man using the Northern element to fight themselves,how logical does that even sound even to the biggest fool out there.? I honestly wish this allegations were true, the General sure deserves a medal for such Ingenuity!!! Igbos in the diaspora are proud of you sir, you sure served us well.

so nice to say now until the sh.i.tt starts and u start carrying Israeli flags and begging the UN for intervention

u are so proud of a man that is deliberately trying to cause anarchy in nigeria? when the Nigerian Nation decides to sort out the situation, hope u will be proud of him then.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Der is no doubt in my mind that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of Bokoharam. The menace of BH was under control till GEJ appointed this incompetent man and he totally messed things up. There is no doubt he has a hand in all of this.

Why cry now after the Aussie journalist revealed his part in terrorism in Nigeria?

Only for the eddiot to making counter allegations after he has been busted. Ihejirika should be arrested and investigated immediately

The curious thing is that El-Rufai did not make the allegation but only pointed to it. I have no use for el-Rufai but the man did nothing wrong to warrant the rash outburst from Ihejirika instead of facing his main accuser. I smell a rat.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hope this mass murderer ihejirika has been arrested by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.