Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58276 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rijes: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
abes:

You mean GEJ snipers?
U are one of the bokos.....
Evil thrive in the presence of evil ones.
Can you swear that u do not know most of boko members in ur vicinity.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous crap.

What disgrace are you talking about?

Anyways, I thought you've been given out to the Americans as a laboratory mouse, huh?

T_wat!

oh u used that word at last? embarassed

u know exactly what i am talking about so stop the pretense MR.

u have no clue mr VACUOUS grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by gratieao: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigeria is failed state
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Niwdog(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
abes:

Who are the BH sympathizers in govt, please name them.
why quoting him??or is this ur contribution..back to the topic:el rufai is a bokoharam sympatizer,if truly he has done all these thing labelled against him by Gen ihejirika
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rijes: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrMcJay:

And these Ministers of Defence and NSA are PDP members, right?

No APC member has been linked to Boko Haram, right?

These Boko Haram sympathisers in Govt are PDP members, right?

GEJ said that Boko Haram members are in his government, right?

That means GEJ knows the BH members, right?

My simple question is "Why did GEJ as the Chief Security Officer of this Country do nothing to prosecute these sponsors of terrorism in the PDP?
Mallam pls...
even usa know that apc eguals boko haram.
Buhari the head
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: The fact is Ihejirika has been named as a terrorist and El-rufai only drew attention to it. Emotional outbursts instead of a calm logical response is a simple sign of guilt.

\
I listened to the Arise interview. I laughed at the allegations.

That is a very smart move by BH.
Rope in your nemesis, so that if you are going down, everyone goes down with you. Terrorists thrive on deceitful and psychological war games.

Conversely, if Lt Gen. Ihejiriks as COAS knew with certainty that El Rufai was a sponsor of BH...why didn't he make arrangement with other security personnel to pick him up for questioning?

Teflon Shekau is throwing every conspiracy of sponsors to the wall with the hope that some will stick for the media and the ever-gullible, albeit fed up masses.

Nigeria is a very weird and unpredictable place

\

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by cupid4ig(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
sexyviper: grin grin yeah i know, the truth hurts grin grin grin
and ur count was opened this evening and all ur post has bn on this thread. Talking of 2 faced human bn. Why didn't u use ur main account? Smh
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Niwdog(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: The fact is Ihejirika has been named as a terrorist and El-rufai only drew attention to it. Emotional outbursts instead of a calm logical response is a simple sign of guilt.

is it not same boko harams that labelled Gen babangida as dia main sponsor why didn't el rufia bring it out as he is doing now

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

oh u used that word at last? embarassed

u know exactly what i am talking about so stop the pretense MR.

u have no clue mr VACUOUS grin

Well I do have a clue about how stup-id and mentally challenged you're.

Do the needful and end your tragic life.

Don't quote me again!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by RebelLeader15(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
sexyviper: attention? hahahahahahahahahahaha OH YE TRIBE OF HYPOCRITE, IF HIJERIKA GOES DOWN, YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE WILL BE IN REAL HOT SOUP, I DON TELL UNA.... grin grin grin, i'm loving this turn of event...
The problem with Igbo people is that, it is the same gragra they use in opening their shop Padlock that they also use to comment on NL....#Nnam try to be reasonable for 1s

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Qelvin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

so nice to say now until the sh.i.tt starts and u start carrying Israeli flags and begging the UN for intervention

u are so proud of a man that is deliberately trying to cause anarchy in nigeria? when the Nigerian Nation decides to sort out the situation, hope u will be proud of him then.
usual vacous rubbish and arrant balderdash, save your rants for those who care to listen...Gen Ihejirika if he is truly accused of sponsoring BH is truly a hero...and I wish more people like him suffice,call it the natural law of karma taking its course...now your other threats are as inconsequential as the carcass of a malnourished kitten on the street.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sufficientGrace: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I cant believe some APC attack dogs are actually regurgitating the rubbish that Ihejirika is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Where is the connection? Ihejirika is not a northerner, Boko Haram members are northerners. Ihejirika is not a muslim, Boko Haram members are muslims? So where is the connection?

Is Ihejirika also sponsoring other islamic terrorists like ISIS, Al queda, Al Shabab, etc?

Some ediots can actually kiss the devil because of politics. Talk of a fool chasing rats while his house burns.
I'm disappointed you are surprise, APC e-rats have been paid to support any of their members. Even when it's obvious that the northerns are their masters
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Damsman10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimerase2: We already knw nah undecided

abi, its old news... its not even only el-rufai, u guyz r plenty in power leading dis country,.....

I only rest d case of dis gr8 nation on the shoulders of the Almighty God.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Asylum(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
One day i go just wake hear say person dey accuse my dead grandfather say na him cause all this menace....... Rubbish allegations dat will not benefit our dis-unity.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Niwdog(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrMcJay:

My simple question is "Why did GEJ as the Chief Security Officer of this Country do nothing to prosecute these sponsors of terrorism in the PDP?
ur answer is simple:u need evidience to do so,without evidience arresting and detaining them wil warrant to violation of human right
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
A repeat of 1966 is brewing slowly and steady. Bookmark this post and don't say Chulla didn't warn y'all pansies.

Meanwhile I feel sorry for the Igbos stewpid enough to continue living in the North.

Dumb accusations by the way...

"Ihejirika sponsor of boko haram." Yeah right! (rolls eyes).
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by gratieao: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm so happy that it's Igbo man that's destroying the North, next is west. We will destroy them all. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

He perharps would be Nigeria's daftest general liveath! How would someone like him be so co-ck sure about el rufia sponsorship of BH and yet continued to fail in either arresting or making any formal investigation against him.
are you aware that the same northerners through nothern elders forum threatened to drag him to icj for committing genocide against northerners in the name of fighting BH ?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

If you don't hail ciminals

Start by asking the govt to trial OBJ for corruption and send him to ICJ for genocidal crimes against odi and zaki ibiam

You seem not to be getting it

I am not criminally bonded to anyone even if the person is from my tribe.....such inanities and ethnoreligious affiliations dont move me

Hence if OBJ is probed and found to be corrupt,by no means let him do the time.....or even if the conduct of the military in Odi and Zaki Ibiam is specifically traceable to him.....let him answer for his atrocities

I dont pander to all those tribal slurs you are trying to impute in a clear case of alleged culpability of Ihejirika with BH issue

The least we expect from you his folks is to insist this case be investigated and if he is found innocent,not only should he be set free,he should also sue the Australian dude who mentioned his name and claim some damages from him and not this blanket cover you guys are shielding him with

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Litmus: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Interesting website

http://rwandanstories.org/genocide/hate_radio.html

[size=13pt]Hate radio[/size]

Anti-Tutsi articles and graphic cartoons began appearing in the Kangura newspaper from around 1990.
In June 1993 a new radio station called Radio-Television Libre des Mille Collines (RTLMC) began broadcasting in Rwanda…

The station was rowdy and used street language - there were disc jockeys, pop music and phone-ins. Sometimes the announcers were drunk. It was designed to appeal to the unemployed, the delinquents and the gangs of thugs in the militia. “In a largely illiterate population, the radio station soon had a very large audience who found it immensely entertaining.” (Linda Melvern)

[size=14pt]The U.S. - "We believe in freedom of speech"[/size]

Its stated aim was “to create harmonious development in Rwandese society” but nothing could have been further from the truth. It was set up and financed by Hutu extremists to prepare the people of Rwanda for genocide by demonising the Tutsi and encouraging hate and violence.

Some people - including the Belgian ambassador and staff of several aid agencies - recognised the danger and asked for international help in shutting down the broadcasts, but it was impossible to persuade western diplomats to take it seriously. They dismissed the station as a joke.

David Rawson, the US ambassador, said that its euphemisms were open to interpretation. The US, he said, believed in freedom of speech.Many Rwandans, however, knew the threat. ‘I listened to RTLMC’, said a survivor, ‘because if you were mentioned over the airways, you were sure to be carted off a short time later by the interahamwe. You knew you had to change your address at once.”

Who was behind the radio station?

RTLM was set up and financed by hard-line Hutu extremists, mostly from northern Rwanda: wealthy businessmen, government ministers and various relatives of the President. Its backers also included the directors of two African banks and the vice-president of the interahamwe (militia).
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
I find it rather funny and curiously strange that virtually all those who spoke in Ihejirika's favour on this thread railed against el-Rufai who merely refered to an allegation made by someone else whose identity is no secret. Why? Is it mischief or the problem of cognitive reasoning? Brain haemorhage? Tribal bigotry that beclouds sound judgement? Lord have mercy. Truly, Nigeria 'get' problem and problem is a made in Nigeria product, born in the Southeast where it's copywrite firmly resides.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
You're going to have to be more explicit if you are trying to make a point.

Are you saying that the Australian is trying to brew a series of Rwanda-like massacres in Nigeria?

Litmus: Interesting website

http://rwandanstories.org/genocide/hate_radio.html

[size=13pt]Hate radio[/size]

Anti-Tutsi articles and graphic cartoons began appearing in the Kangura newspaper from around 1990.
In June 1993 a new radio station called Radio-Television Libre des Mille Collines (RTLMC) began broadcasting in Rwanda…

The station was rowdy and used street language - there were disc jockeys, pop music and phone-ins. Sometimes the announcers were drunk. It was designed to appeal to the unemployed, the delinquents and the gangs of thugs in the militia. “In a largely illiterate population, the radio station soon had a very large audience who found it immensely entertaining.” (Linda Melvern)

[size=14pt]The U.S. - "We believe in freedom of speech"[/size]

Its stated aim was “to create harmonious development in Rwandese society” but nothing could have been further from the truth. It was set up and financed by Hutu extremists to prepare the people of Rwanda for genocide by demonising the Tutsi and encouraging hate and violence.

Some people - including the Belgian ambassador and staff of several aid agencies - recognised the danger and asked for international help in shutting down the broadcasts, but it was impossible to persuade western diplomats to take it seriously. They dismissed the station as a joke.

David Rawson, the US ambassador, said that its euphemisms were open to interpretation. The US, he said, believed in freedom of speech.Many Rwandans, however, knew the threat. ‘I listened to RTLMC’, said a survivor, ‘because if you were mentioned over the airways, you were sure to be carted off a short time later by the interahamwe. You knew you had to change your address at once.”

Who was behind the radio station?

RTLM was set up and financed by hard-line Hutu extremists, mostly from northern Rwanda: wealthy businessmen, government ministers and various relatives of the President. Its backers also included the directors of two African banks and the vice-president of the interahamwe (militia).

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Qelvin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rtd Gen Ihejirika "the reincarnation of Eze gburugburu of blessed memory" credited for decimating the BH ragheads and wiping out their collaborators sure deserves a medal of honor, no matter how badly the Northern imbeciles along with their paid foreign juggernauts try to paint a false picture of the General...let's all remember he cannot half as infamous for atrocities like the likes of Adekunle, Murtala Muhammed(who is languishing in eternal condemnation)Awolowo, Danjuma...so let's just shake hands and declare a " no Victor no vanguished" once again? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
I guess you were sound asleep when Nyako accused Igbos of running Boko Haram.

It's normal for everyone else to exhibit some traits that are labeled tribalism when Igbos are concerned.

PenSniper: I find it rather funny and curiously strange that virtually all those who spoke in Ihejirika's favour on this thread railed against el-Rufai who merely refered to an allegation made by someone else whose identity is no secret. Why? Is it mischief or the problem of cognitive reasoning? Brain haemorhage? Tribal bigotry that beliefs sound judgement? Lord have mercy. Truly, Nigeria 'get' problem and problem is a made in Nigeria product, born in the Southeast where it's copywhrite firmly resides.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize: Thinking Ihejirika is a Boko haram sponsor is crass dumbness.

Boko haram members are Northerners whilst the former COAS is a Southerner.

Boko haram members apparently are Muslims whilst the former COAS is a Christian.

Does it mean a Southerner is using Northerners to destroy the North?
So it's the North that's destroying itself right? SMH
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by NobleAky(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cool off my Gen! We all know that the little ex-minister El-Rufa, who is now promoted to the commander-in-chief of Facebook and Twitter by the jan.ja.weeds, recently developed mouth diarrhea and little wonder his recent utterances were the manifestation of it. Even a kindergarten can without guide perceive some elements of incoherent remark this days!

BTW: twisting my signature, 'if you want to praise GEJ hire Labaran Maku but if you want to kill him hire Nasri El-Rufai!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Gayigaskia(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You are wrong

Have you forgotten that Borno elders asked that he withdraw troops from Borno State

Have you forgotten that Arewas asked that BH should be granted amnesty that they are freedom fighters

Is any of those requests materialized? the thing is they never happened and their stay didn't also fix the problem.
so back to drawing board the buck stops at GEJ, he either has to lead or do the right thing and resign.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
enigmaotr:
So it's the North that's destroying itself right? SMH

No, it's the Igbos who are destroying the North.

Machetes asharpen, ye armies of Northern Stock! wink

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why don't you all admit your inner most thoughts so that we know where we stand?

You all truly want to believe that Igbos are the architect of Boko Haram's Infamy. Just say it already and start slaughtering and other needfuls!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

Well I do have a clue about how stup-id and mentally challenged you're.

Do the needful and end your tragic life.

Don't quote me again!

U wish grin

u wld end ur own life very soon embarassed

u are a product of a failed education and u know it.

ur dossier is here before me grin. taking it our frustrations on others will not solve your failure in life. cry cry

visa denial is not the end of life------move on cool

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
chulla12: I guess you were sound asleep when Nyako accused Igbos of running Boko Haram.

It's normal for everyone else to exhibit some traits that are labeled tribalism when Igbos are concerned.

As usual, illogicality par excellence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.