Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58273 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ichidodo: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize: Thinking Ihejirika is a Boko haram sponsor is crass dumbness.

Boko haram members are Northerners whilst the former COAS is a Southerner.

Boko haram members apparently are Muslims whilst the former COAS is a Christian.

Does it mean a Southerner is using Northerners to destroy the North?
Most Nigerians are gullible,they will believe anything moreso coming from a white man..you no know say oyinbo no dey mess??

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by adeokunade: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
In fact, El-Rufai and his likes are the same group of people that ensured the army did not to get the requested equipment to deal with this menace once and for all, as they used their cohorts to tell the government that procuring modern equipment were not necessary”[b][/b]. Does this make sense to anyone? Was El Rufai in government or FEC
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
seunmsg:

Just read over what you wrote again and see if you make any sense. So Boko Haram sympathisers were able to frustrate our duly elected president Jonathan, the minister of defence and all the military chiefs from procuring hardware to fight terrorism? If an El Rufai can frustrate the president and the entire Nigerian army from procuring needed equipment, then I think those calling the president clveless are right after all. Just imagine Obama telling Americans that sympathisers of Al queda or ISIS are frustrating his government from acquiring weapons to fight terrorism. Am sure the GOP will roast his balls the next day.

As for Ihejerika, he should bury his head in shame. An Army general that was frustrated by an ordinary civilian like El Rufai. Big shame on him.

Were you in planet mars or jupiter when Arewa elites asked for amnesty for BH and called them freedom fighters

Why then do you ask if it is possible for the political BH to discourage GEJ by painting his war against BH as war against Muslims and Arewas

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by sorom4: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have come to a conclusion, that people like berem, argue on religious or party lines, even when they know its all lies #FACT

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
safarigirl: All I see on this thread is tribalism. Ihejirika is Igbo. All Yorubas/Northerners are automatically against him. All Igbos/SS are for him.
Only Ibos are for him. I see a few people thatve previously identified as South South burying him with words.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by texazzpete(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Meanwhile, now we know that efforts to procure more modern military hardware at the early stage of this war on Boko Haram was frustrated by Boko Haram sympathisers in govt.

But we always knew this. The President came on live TV and said his Government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram. A PDP Government, run by a President you're always shilling for.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Just so you remember, the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner, on Independence Day, Oct'1, 2010. His name was Henry Okah. He is currently serving a life sentence for that crime.

This is where the story goes nuts...

HENRY OKAH SAID GEJ AND HIS PROXIES ASKED HIM TO STAGE THE BOMBING THEN BLAME NORTHERN POLITICIANS. Henry Okah's M.E.N.D terror organization claimed responsibility for the bombing, BUT GEJ CLAIMED IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN THEM. He then sought to pin it on all his Northern Political opponents.

If you've ever thought, for even one second, that GEJ and his gang were not behind the earliest bombings (something I've been screaming since the first week it occurred) then you have a lot to do in the "complex critical/logical thinking" department.

I think you're saying guff.

"the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner"

Was he sent by a Northerner to bomb the South south?

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
soroptimist:

And who will you blame for all these.....is it not the fooool sitting in Aso Rock eating our money and refusing to do just about anything with all the evidence and names you have mentioned

So to you it is the mention of your tribe's man name that is of importance to you and not the fact that the culprits should be brought to book be they Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo,Ijaw or Nupe

You are dealing with a group of educated Northerners who over the years have acquired some extreme Islamic indoctrination from major Arab schools across the globe with majority of them being trained on insurgent intelligence, planning and execution. They leave little or no trace of their activities and their networking is profoundly watertight. The Government might be gathering intelligence to persecute the culprits as government cannot just arrest anyone without substantial evidence because persecuting them based on speculation or sentimental vendetta is tantamount to violation of their civil right.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

I think you're saying guff.

"the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner"

Was he sent by a Northerner to bomb the South south?

Do you understand anything I wrote?

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Just so you remember, the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner, on Independence Day, Oct'1, 2010. His name was Henry Okah. He is currently serving a life sentence for that crime.

This is where the story goes nuts...

HENRY OKAH SAID GEJ AND HIS PROXIES ASKED HIM TO STAGE THE BOMBING THEN BLAME NORTHERN POLITICIANS. Henry Okah's M.E.N.D terror organization claimed responsibility for the bombing, BUT GEJ CLAIMED IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN THEM. He then sought to pin it on all his Northern Political opponents.

If you've ever thought, for even one second, that GEJ and his gang were not behind the earliest bombings (something I've been screaming since the first week it occurred) then you have a lot to do in the "complex critical/logical thinking" department.

Classic Response. Take a bow.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Gbengazzee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
It is only in Nigeria that all these insanity reside. So Ihejerika knew the BH members and sponsors but failed to use his office to bring them to justice. I hope he realised that his accusations further confirms that he is a failure and one not fit to have assumed the position of Chief of Army Staff.

I pray this accusations will exhume truthful revelations as regards to BH.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

ANTI-GEJ

If he had told you would you have believed

If he had arrest him won't you have shouted political witch hunting

Awo will be regreting for offering you free education

Go and sit down inside the gutter.......

The points you mentioned are the exact reason why i detest GEJ's leadership (he doesn't have any) style

Timidity and crass dumbness.....thinking if he moves against criminals that people will talk

If he has stone-cold evidence against anyone be it Buhari,Tinubu etc......i will be the first person to hail him and accompany those individuals to the gate of Kirikiri

My support for anyone does not include them committing heinous crimes and genocide in the name of politicking

The Awolowo Education that i received told me never to hail criminals even if they are from my tribe...like some of you are wont to do on this forum

11 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Do you understand anything I wrote?

I don't think you understood my first post before you hurriedly quoted me.

Go back and read again.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by tsolz150: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
I dont believe this sh#t El-Rufai is spewing..in as much as i dont like the Igbos;Ihejirika still remains my hero. undecided Rufai,take your piece of trash and shove it up your as5..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
adeokunade: In fact, El-Rufai and his likes are the same group of people that ensured the army did not to get the requested equipment to deal with this menace once and for all, as they used their cohorts to tell the government that procuring modern equipment were not necessary” Does this make sense to anyone? Was El Rufai in government or FEC

Ihejirika is a comedian with that statement

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by JuanDeDios: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
chemali: Watch the clip on Arise TV. El-Rufai only quoted what was said by the negotiator. Or is Ihejirika saying El Rufai paid the guy to make the allegations?
There is no substance in the article to begin with. Mr Ihejirika felt Mr el Rufai called him a thief and he has come out to say "Ehen, you nko, you no be thief?" Not a single substance of direct allegation made against el Rufai.

@op Sincere9gerian / Kingsley Omonobi
This is another badly written article - "open a can of worms". Where do these guys train as journalists? Is this a news report or an opinion piece? All that gushing praise singing of Ihejirika at the end - you'd think this was some paid advertorial!

Anyway, it is only in Nigeria that a serious matter like Boko Haram would be turned into a matter for measuring whose dick is bigger by characters like el Rufai and Ihejirika, just like PDP and APC have been trading comical words over the matter. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by oKyrian: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
abes:

Who are the BH sympathizers in govt, please name them.
he hv already mentioned 1. If u wana kw more den u can name El-rufai friends
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ntyce(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
One thing I can categorically say is that not all the bombings in the country were from BH.
A close friend in the intelligence circuit once told me that some top military echelons sponsored some of those bombings to make the FG pump more money to the defence ministry.

But this startling revelation about ihejirika is not too surprising, Azazi and GEJ onced said that BH sponsors were in govt.

In saner climes, Ihejirika ought to be arrested for what he disclosed above

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by oKyrian: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
abes:

You mean GEJ snipers?
make use of ur brain 4 1s.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
This General mumu die! Is El-Rufai now the Australian that made the allegation This man is guilty as charged!

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by oKyrian: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: The fact is Ihejirika has been named as a terrorist and El-rufai only drew attention to it. Emotional outbursts instead of a calm logical response is a simple sign of guilt.

4 ur mind u hv made sense,clap 4 ursef.....Aboki
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: [size=14pt]Ihejirika is a disgrace and this allegation against him and Ali Modu Sherriff must be investigated, otherwise Nigerians will be left no option but to believe suspicions that the FG is behind Boko Haram.
[/size]
Don't say Nigerians but north & they Muslim slaves from Southwest will think otherwise.

Your North is like a man that his house is on fire, but busy pursuing rat &
in thesame vain accusing his neighbour for his woes.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Ghost01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oniyeye ni awon kini buruku yi sha (These people are comedians sha)! A whole former army General....Why won't the Islamists claim victory over Gwoza? Why won't they make our soldiers run kabakaba to Cameroon? So this former army chief mean to tell us that he knew he sponsors the whole time and cat got his tongue!? Is this "revelation" of his now meant to evoke the sympathy of the Nigerian people towards him? This is a case of plain complicity! Only just that, in our clime, anything goes.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So many ungrateful elements in this country. In sane societies, people like Ihejirika are celebrated. But not so in countries whose citizens pull in different directions like Nigeria.

How can we succeed at anything when there is no unity of purpose?

Meanwhile, now we know that efforts to procure more modern military hardware at the early stage of this war on Boko Haram was frustrated by Boko Haram sympathisers in govt. In the last 3 to 4 years, key security positions like minister of defense, national security adviser, etc have been in the hands of core northerners. What has been the contribution of these key security chiefs to the war against Boko Haram?

No sane person will celebrate a failure as COAS. Nigeria's money was used to train him to kill to defend the country. He admitted knowing a root cause of the country's terror problem but failed to do anything about it. In military parlance, people like el-Rufai are 'taken out ' gestapo-like. With all the means at his disposal, that he failed to act means he is not made of Sterner stuff. To admit knowledge of this fact now shows that his leadership quality is suspect. So, stop passing the buck for Ihejirika. He is a disappointment, pure and simple.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
SeaGold:

You are dealing with a group of educated Northerners who over the years have acquired some extreme Islamic indoctrination from major Arab schools across the globe with majority of them being trained on insurgent intelligence, planning and execution. They leave little or no trace of their activities and their networking is profoundly watertight. The Government might be gathering intelligence to persecute the culprits as government cannot just arrest anyone without substantial evidence because persecuting them based on speculation or sentimental vendetta is tantamount to violation of their civil right.

So it's all speculation?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by samuelnwankwo: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
I really wonder why our arguments are tailored along our tribal lines,the general may have failed to facilitate the legal prosecution of the mallam on the suspicion of his (mallam's) sponsorship of the heartless terrorist group,this should not any way warrant some folks' invectives on him(Ihejirika) just because he hails from the east.we all know that the poor man tried to curb the insurgency while in office,if we can be honest to ourselves!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rajy00(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ihejirika is a stupid man, if you knw dat Elrufai is a Boko haram sponsor or member, when you ar in power, what did u do to bring him to justice.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
sorom4: I have come to a conclusion, that people like berem, argue on religious or party lines, even when they know its all lies #FACT

She is a confirmed yoruba muslim who hates christians with absolute passion

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

She is a confirmed yoruba muslim who hates christians with absolute passion

You are just beating about the bush, tell us what Iheajirika and Jonathan did when he knew El Rufai was the sponsor of Boko Haram

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
ntyce: One thing I can categorically say is that not all the bombings in the country were from BH.
A close friend in the intelligence circuit once told me that some top military echelons sponsored some of those bombings to make the FG pump more money to the defence ministry.
I think I've said it here once before. N3tr in just three years! ASUU went on strike just because of N1.2 tr and is to get it installmentally for four years! This's why they starve men in the field the necessary weapons just so the fight will drag on. We're waiting for them in next year budget.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Ngwakwe: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Political Bokoharam sympathiser are all out to twist a known truth and I am not surprised.

No Islamist Jihadist group can accept Sponsorship from an individual known to be a Christian because of ideological differences.

The Aussie is a negotiator for release of Chibok girls and I am yet to see correlation between the kidnapped girls and the sundry story connecting the origin and sponsorship of Bokoharam with his assignment.

I know Nairalanders who are Bokoharam sympathisers and those who take pleasure and pray for destructions and calamities to befall Nigeria just to spit the present Government.

Reading the comments so far will help one to decipher the real sympathiser here and there.

People don't change rather they reveal their real self after so much pretence with pretensions

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.