Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107277 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
You welcome smiley
They aren't as rare as u tink.Some just love being nutty here on nairaland.
May I also add that I'll give my toe for the mastery of french u seem to havegrin.I'm dying to learn a new language cry
evegran: . Aww thank you. smiley. Always nice to come across a sensible male- quite rare nowadays I might add. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by akatekpe(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: na the so called man of God cause am now.
haba na..he is a human like us oo,beside we dont knw how true this story is yet..i don't think divorce is d answer to dia problem except d woman is eyeing dia account
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by buoye1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?
who told you heaven is strictly for pastors?i ll be there God's willing,while many pastors wont.....I M O

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Toks2008(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
philips70:

Safe to say you are a woman? Can't seem to relate with your paradoxical texts up there.

This grammar too much. Abeg break it down.Paradono....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by megaz: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
LOST BUT FOUND!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by pedro08: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
I knew dat curly hair is for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by fyneboi79(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
joycooten2002: The Lord have mercy on you @OP
you are nothing but an unrepentant blind bat
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by successking: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

Of course that's a perfect answer to your dilemma. She has to be greedy.

Unlike brainwashed African women that will stay in a marriage no matter what the husband does, she comes from a part of the world where you pay for your crimes and indiscretions not minding your gender or your status in the community.

Before she can apply for divorce, she must have taken the time to think about the consequences of her actions and the sort of brouhaha it would cost. Who knows? She might have given Chris several warnings.

From your words it's clear that you are either a product of divorce or speaking from the depth of bitterness.

Divorce is not the way forward and can never be in a troubled marital relationship. When you begin to have irreconcilable differences in marriage, examine yourself and you will see the crack line.

If divorce is a core value in your family, then keep it for your family and don't indoctrinate others into believing that it's the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: pardom me dear, i was in hurry i didnt see the (f) sign there.

How is your day going for you?
. Its okay. smiley. My day is going great, running few personal errands and looking forward to a fun friday night with my girls cheesy.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by irich21(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
All that glitters ain't gold.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Toks2008:

This grammar too much. Abeg break it down.Paradono....

You say men must cheat. You say men must be men. All men must cheat. Yet you say you never cheat once for your life. That means you be woman na..abi I lie or you dey eye one Nairaland girl?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: . Its okay. smiley. My day is going great, running few personal errands and looking forward to a fun friday night with my girls cheesy.
hmmm...you guys dont need to be greedy. Share the fun. Extend it towards me na.cool

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by gabinogem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
I see lots of jewish mentalities here...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by phibah: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oh my God..
I'm not in Christ embassy but I listen to his messages
Pastor Chris is loaded with the word
What most have gone wrong..

I sti'll very much believe that modesty in church is very important
Even in the presence of heavy anointing....devil is still very much around.

The man is good looking and with all those poorly dressed ladies around..??

Just wish that this is not true

The wife should have considered his ministry..

I really pray for him..the Devil is at work here..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by akatekpe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
basty: I thank GOD for the life of my Pastor Dr. D.K. Olukoya.(Phd) for his undiluted words of God. He has trained his hands to war and established his ministry in holiness without compromise.
Go 'n sleep,thats how u ppl wu be taking all dos MOG like God 'n get disapointed later..Anybody can fall,we should be praying for them instead of segregating..u wu neva hear a thing like d one u just posted from a Muslim brother abt any imam or sheik as de call them

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
If you ask me, am not suprise.I can now remembered when he said to mastibate is not a sin.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by zoeee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
bolaino: Do not be deceived my Good lady, it is an unwritten law in the unwritten code of ethics for men, all men are liable to cheat. All men. Do not be deceived. Believe me or not, it's the honest truth, because he tells you he doesn't like other women or because he behaves in a certain way does not mean he can't cheat on you, he will if he has the chance, If reverend Fathers can give birth to children, who is your husband or boyfriend that he will not cheat, Be wise melady, Open your eyes. God bless you.

I hear u. But I still stand by what I said!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
xhamel88:

You are from hell[size=14pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

.....................................Heb 13:4 "Marriage [is to be held] in honor among all, and the [marriage] bed [is to be] undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

......................................Math 18:6 "but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

..................................... Math 5:19 "Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven.*
well it all depends on you, paul also said,if u could be celibate,thas cool, but if u cannot,please get a wife, anyway,,Bible is there for us to follow,but there is reality out there,so lets not confuse our common sense, as an experienced or mature human, there is bible,and there is human reality so.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by rattlesnake(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=20pt]LIES

GOD PUNISH ANYONE WHO STARTED THIS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
They look so perfect together. For the sake of the gospel and their church, I hope all this is false!

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: You welcome smiley
They aren't as rare as u tink.Some just love being nutty here on nairaland.
May I also add that I'll give my toe for the mastery of french u seem to havegrin.I'm dying to learn a new language cry
. Hmm noted! Oh and french is easy to learn if you're genuinely interested. It is a very sexual language. smiley. You should take classes and help yourself with translators or even grab some french speaking friends and get close to em lol. Plus learning a new language opens a different side of your brain says my dad, I'm yet to google that tho hehe.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Toks2008(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
B
akatekpe: See as this thread attract attention like magnet..so many ppl r happy for d down fall of d MOG...Nigerians enn sad

See myopism in action.

Downfall in what way? Its like some people see pastors as super human.

It was only Jesus who lived above sexual temptations and even some crazy documented stories claim that Jesus had an affair with mary madgalene.

When it comes to sexual sins,only Jesus was immuned and i guess its because he was not concieved by man's fluid.

Any other person can fall but if this is ever true then he should try to reconcile wth his wife and continue in his ministery.

He still remains a great teacher of the word of God,adultery or not.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by karpentar: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
scribble: ALL MEN "CHEAT" wink

ladies over to you cool

I don't cheat. My wife knows my girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by hungryboy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
rattlesnake: [size=20pt]LIES

GOD PUNISH ANYONE WHO STARTED THIS[/size]
my friend will u shut u

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ghettodreamz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mehn, the soon to be ex don hammer big time cheesy cheesy grin

If the pastors and so-called ministers of God are finding it so hard to resist the devil and temptation of fallen and swimming in sin, I wonder what would be the congregants' hope? Undoubtedly true, we are all humans and as such we are prone to err. I, however, thought an acclaimed man of God or ministers in His vineyard should be able to live a godly, sacred and holy life that is blameless in the sight of God and men.

I wonder if an acclaimed man of God, a head of a church who is supposed to lead, guide his flock in an exemplary ways as a good shepherd does, is entangled with such a big mess as this. What good values are there for the flock of sheep to emulate from such shepherd? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Honestly, when things like this are happening, it's fairly reasonable to say the end is absolutely near. No wonder, Jesus Christ asked in the Bible if he would really find faith on the earth when he returns - Luke 18:8

Nowadays, going to church just din't cut it anymore, I believe what matter most at this end time is for an individual to move closer to God, more like having a close and personal relationship with God, rather than making a self-acclaimed minister of God ones spiritual role model or father-in-the-Lord, forgetting that we are all humans after all and fallible by nature.

It is well, amen.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by crackhaus: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
simplemyk:
why?
Why you ask?
Have you met or come in close contact with him or any of his family members? I advice you do.

You see bro, I know I've got no proof or any reason to make this statement...but still hear it: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, son of the late Elder Tim Oyakhilome is someone that is incapable of committing adultery or going through a divorce with his wife.
There are some people you just have a gut feeling about what they can or can't do.

I will hold onto my bit of reasonable doubt until himself or his wife confirms publicly that these stories of adultery and divorce are true.

P.S -I'm not a member of his church, never have and 'possibly' never will.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jeamie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed
onisokuso grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bigfoot79(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
dhammyg:
TYPICAL GULLIBLE NIGERIANundecided
. And you are not Gullible abi? God dey
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by rattlesnake(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
hungryboy: my friend will u shut u
SCRWE U AS5
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jeamie(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Why?
Because diaris god.. angry grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
kayciano: WOMEN HAVE GREAT AFFINITY FOR DEVIL and EVIL...
Dats Y When D DEVIL wants to DESTROY a MAN ..d devil uses a WOMAN...
am not SURPRISED at all....!!!!!!!
U see, 5 MEN doing GREAT, d moment a WOMAN steps in they separate and become urchins to one another...
EXAMPLES ARE...

1)SAMSON.
2).DAVID.
3)SOLOMON.
4)JOB.(curse GOD and DIE, by JOBS WIFE).
5)P SQUARE.
6).Plantation boys...
7)Sky plus....
coolADAM and EVE

Evil has no gender, dear friend. Remind me of the gender of these people?

1- Talat Pasha ( Grand Vizier of the Sultan in the Ottoman empire from 1917 to 1918) - Talat declared an order to wipe out the Armenian race.  People were whipped, tortured, robbed, raped and killed.  All of the Armenians were forced into concentration camps.

2 - Osama bin Laden was an Islamic terrorist leader that lead the terrorist organization called the Al-Qaeda.  He is responsible for the 9-11 attack, which injured more than 6,000 and killed about 3,000. 

3 - Kim Il Sung - He was dictator of North Korea from 1948 to 1972.  Kim Il Sung started the Korean War, which killed 3 million people.  After the war, he brainwashed the people of North Korea into idolizing him, even though he made the country a lot worse than it was before.

4 - Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini - He was the religious leader of Iran from 1979 to 1989.  He was also the leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which killed 3,000 to 60,000 people.

5 - Emperor Hirohito - He was emperor of Japan from 1926 to 1989. He committed the war crime called The Rape of Nanking which killed 300,000.  He ordered every Chinese war prisoner to be killed.  About 200,000 women were sexually assaulted.  Husbands were sometimes forced to rape their wives and daughters.

6 - Nero - He was Rome’s 5th emperor from AD 54 to AD 68.  He brought the Roman Empire to ruin.  He burned entire cities.  He murdered thousands of people including his aunt, stepsister, ex-wife, mother, wife and adoptive brother.  

7 - And my favorite villain - Ghengis Khan - He was Khan of the Mongolian Empire from 1206 to 1227. He and his army destroyed countless numbers of cities, solders, civilians and children.  People were killed  by having molten metal and silver poured into their eyes and ears. In one massacre alone, 700,000 people were killed. 

8 - Leopold II of Belgium. I dont think I need to talk about this evil being and his atrocities in Congo.

9. Idi Amin
10. Sanni Abacha
11. Adolf Hitler
12. Joseph Stalin
13. Pol Pot
14. Etc etc

Now these are real "EVIL" in human form. Whats their gender again?

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.