Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107334 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by 2aces(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Exactly what i always tell ladies and i quote" keep your center intact and fresh, cos your relationship will fall apart when the center cannot hold!" Thumbs up chinue Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Allohrandy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
I am not surprise about this news. christ embassy is a very promiscuious church. Most of the female members dress like they are in clubs and most of the guys attend the church to chase women.There is no dressing code and I see guys wearing earring and braiding their hairs in Christ embassy. I used to attend that church in my campus and there is a lot of fornication going on in that church. but pastor Chris mess up if he really cheated on his wife because he has a very beautiful and educated wife. why would any sane man cheat on that kind of wife?

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by LyfeJennings(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Unreasonable wife from the depth of hell. even if pastor Chris is guilty has charged,what happened to the forgiveness Christ preached and practiced? what happened to the righteous ways of the women God spoke about in the Bible?
Even If pastor Chris cup is filled,what happened to separation without a court divorce?

My conclusion: Anita is a very greedy woman ordained by Lucifer Himself to destroy the Lord's ministry of Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
At least that answered the question whether he's God or not. Christ Embassy members can now return to worshipping Jesus. Him we understand.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Blaqsmith(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed
madman grin ....u got me lafin hard grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chinasaekperem: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Allohrandy: I am not surprise about this news. christ embassy is a very promiscuious church. Most of the female members dress like they are in clubs and most of the guys attend the church to chase women.There is no dressing code and I see guys wearing earring and braiding their hairs in Christ embassy. I used to attend that church in my campus and there is a lot of fornication going on in that church.
while i was in school, they said their God is a God of swagger and effizzy, can you imagine!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by hensben(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
this story get k leg
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: nigerians, making mockery of God and his word. Nonsense!

What happen to ''for better for worse'' marriage vow?

Na so God go dey punish una. Lie lie rev. Anita oyakhilome.

May you and your likes burn in hell. Hypocrites.

If she marries after this divorce, may her soul burn in the lake of fire.
. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Jesuspistol(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed

O boy. True talk o. It falls mighty men. God go pity men o
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ooshinibos: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
i dont believe it for now , i love pastor chris
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
On this issue, I will stand by Pastor Chris. It is obvious Pastor Chris will not be going the way of many nigerian pastors including big shots like Late Arch. Bishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Pastor Oyedepo and others who turned the church of God into personal property that will be willed to their wives instead he has chosen to take the part of Redeem church, baptist and other big churches where pastors rise through the ranks.

I was a BLW member for about 4 years and in BLW you can be just a cell member today and become a Pastor tomorrow all depending on your ability to win souls for Christ.

It has become obvious to Anita that eventually when Pastor Chris passes on, she is not next in line to become President of BLW. I know at least 20 pastors that are ahead of her in ministry. While wait until the dude is gone and I am placed on some funny pension while another takes over the helm of things? I should divorce the man now and cart away with all the court permits.

Let me make it known too that Pastor Chris does not have personal property to the best of my knowledge, the privileges he enjoys are attached to the office of President, Believers Love World. When he is no more, all of these perks will simply slide to the next president and Anita is having non of it. She wants her share and she wants it now, while I feel sympathy for her, I think she has gone too far with the adultery accusation but then she might be right.

I pray God gives Pastor Chris the wisdom and courage to outlive this storm likewise Anita.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Toonice(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guys, becareful wat u type here, remember 'Sin agaist holyspirit can never be forgive'

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mercy!,!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngzedd(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?

I wonder Ooooooo

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Msrchyma(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
*sipping ice Lipton*

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by arsetalks(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
kel4soft: OP, What will you gain by opening this thread here?
This thread just like many others are news reportage. What's wrong with this particular one?

Because a pastor is involved and you think he is untouchable? Are you one off those who worship pastors instead of GOD?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Allohrandy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
LyfeJennings: Unreasonable wife from the depth of hell. even if pastor Chris is guilty has charged,what happened to the forgiveness Christ preached and practiced? what happened to the righteous ways of the women God spoke about in the Bible?
Even If pastor Chris cup is filled,what happened to separation without a court divorce?

My conclusion: Anita is a very greedy woman ordained by Lucifer Himself to destroy the Lord's ministry of Chris Oyakhilome.
she be oyibo woman. do you think white women think like African women . I guess you have never dated a forigner.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: On this issue, I will stand by Pastor Chris. It is obvious Pastor Chris will not be going the way of many nigerian pastors including big shots like Late Arch. Bishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Pastor Oyedepo and others who turned the church of God into personal property and will be willed to their wives instead he has chosen to take the part of Redeem church, baptist and other big churches where pastors rise through the ranks.

I was a BLW member for about 4 years and in BLW you can be just a cell member today and become a Pastor tomorrow all depending on your ability to win souls for Christ.

It has become obvious to Anita that eventually when Pastor Chris passes on, she is not next in line to become President of BLW. I know at least 20 pastors that are ahead of her in ministry. While wait until the dude is gone and I am placed on some funny pension while another takes over the helm of things? I should divorce the man now and cart away with all the court permits.

Let me make it known too that Pastor Chris does not have personal property to the best of my knowledge, the privileges he enjoys are attached to the office of President, Believers Love World. When he is no more, all of these perks will simply slide to the next president and Anita is having non of it. She wants her share and she wants it now, while I feel empathy for her, I think she has gone too far with the adultery accusation but then she might be right.

I pray God gives Pastor Chris the wisdom and courage to outlive this storm likewise Anita.
. Amen! Well said!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by drstone1: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
bennygreat1: Hmmm.... What a World After God,,,,,,fear Women....

I just hope this post is NOT true.

O my God,come to my Help and save me and all our other brothers in the fellowship of Men.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by umorenb(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
I jst de laugh una, but una no knw........ grin

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by PasD(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pictures of the wife signing the letter of divource or idontbelieveit!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by honeric01(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
ignis: Please it's not a must to comment on every thread. If you don't have better thing to say, Just read and get out without spewing trash.
I can see that some people are already bringing curse upon themselves by insulting and abusing a man of God.

Typical!

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: nigerians, making mockery of God and his word. Nonsense!

What happen to ''for better for worse'' marriage vow?

Na so God go dey punish una. Lie lie rev. Anita oyakhilome.

May you and your likes burn in hell. Hypocrites.

If she marries after this divorce, may her soul burn in the lake of fire.
MAY UR OWN SOUL ALSO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR BEING SUCH AN IDIIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
May the Almighty God have mercy on us and intervene to save us from all unfortunate circumstances.

NO MATTER YOUR PALAVER.
JESUS CHRIST IS STILL THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
LyfeJennings: Unreasonable wife from the depth of hell. even if pastor Chris is guilty has charged,what happened to the forgiveness Christ preached and practiced? what happened to the righteous ways of the women God spoke about in the Bible?

Of course that's a perfect answer to your dilemma. She has to be greedy.

Unlike brainwashed African women that will stay in a marriage no matter what the husband does, she comes from a part of the world where you pay for your crimes and indiscretions not minding your gender or your status in the community.

Before she can apply for divorce, she must have taken the time to think about the consequences of her actions and the sort of brouhaha it would cost. Who knows? She might have given Chris several warnings.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by highmood(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy: now i know why he was preaching and preaching on men supremacy on wives, to support him unquenchable chkuchuku appetite..nonsense,,,again the woman in question, should know her man's love for nyashh and try and learn as many styles as possible to be able to keep this guy,,because as a married man i mean myself,,if my wife is able to grind my peper like crazy,which she does, i don't know what i will be looking in another chic's behind,,devil or no devil
nwanne e bu onye Achina, na la Aguata nime obodo Anambra state.?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
dhammyg:
MAY UR OWN SOUL ALSI BORN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR BEING SUCH AN IDIIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may amadioha strike you and your entire generation. Pig!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by successking: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
ikennakennedy: can you now prove he is wrongly accussed shocked

Can you also prove that he is not wrongly accused by posting the video and not just hear say?

Let the truth be said, when you give women of these days a chance they over step their boundaries.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by zheroes(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
why is everyone screaming. its bad it happened if it did happen, but is he an angel? blood for heaven sakes runs thru his vein, after all David not only slept with someone's wife, he was the architect of his murder. Yet he begged for forgiveness, am sure he knows what to do.
mind you am not his fan. its just that he should have been guided by the message he preaches. but that's why he is a man.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ecode1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: On this issue, I will stand by Pastor Chris. It is obvious Pastor Chris will not be going the way of many nigerian pastors including big shots like Late Arch. Bishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Pastor Oyedepo and others who turned the church of God into personal property and will be willed to their wives instead he has chosen to take the part of Redeem church, baptist and other big churches where pastors rise through the ranks.

Let me make it known too that Pastor Chris does not have personal property to the best of my knowledge, the privileges he enjoys are attached to the office of President, Believers Love World. When he is no more, all of these perks will simply slide to the next president and Anita is having non of it. She wants her share and she wants it now, while I feel empathy for her, I think she has gone too far with the adultery accusation but then she might be right.

You have spoken well dude like a man of wisdom. Thumbs up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.