Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107273 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
highmood: nwanne e bu onye Achina, na la Aguata nime obodo Anambra state.?
e yi ooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by godfreyakpoguma(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] :DPASTORS ARE MEN LIKE US,THEY WILL TELL U2 GIVE ALL U HAVE WORKED FOR TO THE CHURCH, YET THEY HAVE ABOUT 3 CARS N NOT READY TO GIVE ONE TO THEIR ASSISTANTS IN CHURCH. PSYCHOLOGICAL SLAVERY IS THE REASON Y WE ARE AT THIS LEVEL IN NAIJA, IF ANY1 CAN GET HOLD OF THIS, SOME GO EVEN GIVE THEIR HOUSE N SLEEP ON A MAT because PASTOR SAY SO,MEANWHILE UR PASTOR IS LIVING IN A DUPLEX WITH MASTER BEDROOMS. IF U WANTO GIVE MONEY OR STUFF PLS LOCATE THE NEAREST ORPHANAGE HOME...... THEY NEED IT MORE,AM NOT SAYING U SHUD NOT GIVE 2D CHURCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: . Amen!
my brother well done sir, this is just so bad. People wants to follow that christian rites of one man one wife. What happen to endure with your husband in good times and bad times? They will never follow that one. Why?
This lies by some christians is what is killing our religion.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Careful with the things you say about a man of God. Do not bring curses to yourself for speaking carelessly. He is a man of God!
TYPICAL GULLIBLE NIGERIANundecided

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mygem: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
0d
scribble: ALL MEN "CHEAT" wink
Don't make general statements u can't substantiate.know today that not all men are cheats.its a pity did not meet our breed
ladies over to you cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
bnovative:
Do u mean they take girls as tithe? as in out of ten fine babes, one goes to service our Papa as tithe? damn!
grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Pianoman1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
hello nairalanders.m new hear

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by MrTeymee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Careful with the things you say about a man of God. Do not bring curses to yourself for speaking carelessly. He is a man of God!
So lemme get this straight u can show off ur cleavage and derail NL niccurs to sin and yet u can't talk about accusations laid on a man of God
#Hypochrisy

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Rikidony(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rendition: lmfaoooooo may God help uuu

AND YOU TOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Only God knows what happened . If the heads of God's church are filing for divorce what becomes of the congregations?

Like jesus said, " he that is without sin cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Rikidony(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
larryUG:
did u mean MEN of God or 'men' of God?
BRO THAT ONE NA FOR UR POCKET. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by zheroes(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Allohrandy: I am not surprise about this news. christ embassy is a very promiscuious church. Most of the female members dress like they are in clubs and most of the guys attend the church to chase women.There is no dressing code and I see guys wearing earring and braiding their hairs in Christ embassy. I used to attend that church in my campus and there is a lot of fornication going on in that church. but pastor Chris mess up if he really cheated on his wife because he has a very beautiful and educated wife. why would any sane man cheat on that kind of wife?

the reason men cheat are numerous. if she is a beauty contest winner and a professor and doesn't practice it in bed forget it the hubby will sleep with the housemaid if the maid can dance makossa in bed.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
dhammyg:
TYPICAL GULLIBLE NIGERIANundecided
If you think I'm gullible, that's totally your business. Why is majority believing his wife is saying the truth? She's also human and selfish, apparently- and capable of seeking to be on top at whatever costs. Pastor Chris is human, agreed! But in this case, he is innocent. Carry out an unbiased research and you'd find the truth, if you even know what "truth" means.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by millionboi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
So al dis babes don finaly succeed.....bt d Dude fine oo..mek d wife shine her eyes cos if b dos he frnd wnt mek him push m marry dem.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
ecode1:

You have spoken well dude like a man of wisdom. Thumbs up.
Thank you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: my brother well done sir, this is just so bad. People wants to follow that christian rites of one man one wife. What happen to endure with your husband in good times and bad times? They will never follow that one. Why?
This lies by some christians is what is killing our religion.
Erm I'm female and YES you've said the truth.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: If you think I'm gullible, that's totally your business. Why is majority believing his wife is saying the truth? She's also human and selfish, apparently- and capable of seeking to be on top at whatever costs. Pastor Chris is human, agreed! But in this case, he is innocent. Carry out an unbiased research and you'd find the truth, if you even know what "truth" means.

You must know something the WIFE doesn't know. Share it, please.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: If you think I'm gullible, that's totally your business. Why is majority believing his wife is saying the truth? She's also human and selfish, apparently- and capable of seeking to be on top at whatever costs. Pastor Chris is human, agreed! But in this case, he is innocent. Carry out an unbiased research and you'd find the truth, if you even know what "truth" means.

Are you saying dat the pastor's wife is a lying self seeking woman
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by UjSizzle(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage:

WHY grin
The current rate of divorce is not encouraging.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Akalia(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na thus kind thread dey sweet all nairalanders but me. See how evrybody just dey drop comment as if they are in best position to opine such views. Ife aluluman na sogbue unu, chai!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bobbyspeed(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
LyfeJennings: Unreasonable wife from the depth of hell. even if pastor Chris is guilty has charged,what happened to the forgiveness Christ preached and practiced? what happened to the righteous ways of the women God spoke about in the Bible?
Even If pastor Chris cup is filled,what happened to separation without a court divorce?

My conclusion: Anita is a very greedy woman ordained by Lucifer Himself to destroy the Lord's ministry of Chris Oyakhilome.

Yea you are on point where lies anita forgiveness spirit if at all the story is true. She is not discerning enough to know satan devices on her marriage. Divorce is not the way to go. If shes a saint and spiritual she ought to kneel down in prayer for the restoration of her husband.

Galatians 6-1 '"brethren if any one of you is overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual should restore such person with spirit of meekness , considering thyself lest you too be tempted

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrTeymee:
So lemme get this straight u can show off ur cleavage and derail NL niccurs to sin and yet u can't talk about accusations laid on a man of God
#Hypochrisy

Why are you so proud of your stupidity? Did I ever mention I'm holy or perfect? How did I refuse to discuss the accusations? Is disbelieving and refusing the same thing oh ye man with no brain? Beat it!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
See multitude reading topicshocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Geniero: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
pentecostal churches ehhhn

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Even if he committed adultery, He is human. Gone are the days when ladies divorce based on this nonsense. Men are polygamous by nature whether pastor or not.

[Please dont get it twisted, i am never in support of adultery and i have never been enmeshed in one in my years of been with any lady i ever got involved with but lets face it.A man will always be a man whether man of GOD or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by xhamel88: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy:
then if prety women is the problem of a man,the u try ur best and get a prety lady,and also test the machine before u buy,some people pretends to be christians, no chuku before marriage, and then they found out after marriage that the lady go just lay down without shaking the engine, and oh ohoo u starts regret and and u remember ur old gall that can shake the engine well well, and finally u stats cheating,,,,so my point is if u love woman like i do,,get a prety wife,,and also test and confirm that she is good finito then enjoy,,,my opinion anyway

You are from hell[size=14pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

.....................................Heb 13:4 "Marriage [is to be held] in honor among all, and the [marriage] bed [is to be] undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

......................................Math 18:6 "but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

..................................... Math 5:19 "Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven.*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
My queshion is-"what was he looking for in your profile?" undecided
Btw,nice pinshure grin
evegran: Why are you so proud of your stupidity? Did I ever mention I'm holy or perfect? How did I refuse to discuss the accusations? Is disbelieving and refusing the same thing oh ye man with no brain? Beat it!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
agabaI23: Most of the posters here seem to have concluded that he is guilty of adultery. What if it is a lie the woman is using to get a divorce based on the accusation that she has been relegated to the background?

I am not member of his church for your information.

This is exactly what comes to mind. The next thing you hear is the division of 'assets' they 'both worked to build' which means church property and of course the congregation to sustain them. The end will reveal the beginnings.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
free2ryhme:

Are you saying dat the pastor's wife is a lying self seeking woman
. I've made my point. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fitz22(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Let Christ Jesus be ur standard In this race.

When a man is ,(irrespective of his portfolio in christiandom), you stand a chance of backsliding cos they'll disappoint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.