Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107276 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dazzy4real(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
another blatant lie...a patholigal lie...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Geniero: pentecostal churches ehhhn

This is the part where you secretly rejoice over the holiness of the Church нυн?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fitz22(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm. .speechless.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by successking: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Allohrandy: she be oyibo woman. do you think white women think like African women . I guess you have never dated a forigner.

I can infer without any reasonable doubt that you are one of those GOATS who feels that white is superior to black. The way of live of the white is not written in the bible to be the acceptable standard measure of the way of live in the world.

It's just your mind set!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: My queshion is-"what was he looking for in your profile?" undecided
Btw,nice pinshure grin
. Aww thank you. smiley. Always nice to come across a sensible male- quite rare nowadays I might add. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ElFenomeno1: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not surprised at all.

Only surprised it is just leaking fully to the mainstream media.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Samsonklin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who cares?
mitcheew
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: . I've made my point. smiley

If the pastor's wife is a liar as u claim is the pastor then truthful in dis matter

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sarutobie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
hungryboy: see this thomas,
na until dem show u video of pastor Chris bleeping the demons out of a female member with his holy rod before u go believe abi?
the nigerian logic...judge guilty without concrete proof/evidence. many an innocent victims have been lynched by mobs because of this attitude. you believed the pastor is guilty without knowing the real truth of it? how very logical.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by akatekpe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
See as this thread attract attention like magnet..so many ppl r happy for d down fall of d MOG...Nigerians enn sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
WOMEN HAVE GREAT AFFINITY FOR DEVIL...
Dats Y When DEVIL wants to DESTROY a MAN ..d devil uses a WOMAN...
am not SURPRISED at all....!!!!!!!
U see, 5 MEN doing GREAT, d moment a WOMAN steps in they separate and become urchins to one another...
EXAMPLES ARE...
1)SAMSON.
2).DAVID.
3)SOLOMON.
4)JOB.(curse GOD and DIE, by JOBS WIFE).
5)P SQUARE.
6).Plantation boys...
7)Sky plus....

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
So oga eyes too no dey stay for one place,girls in that church have suffered. grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
WOMEN HAVE GREAT AFFINITY FOR DEVIL and EVIL...
Dats Y When D DEVIL wants to DESTROY a MAN ..d devil uses a WOMAN...
U see, 5 MEN doing GREAT, d moment a WOMAN steps in they separate and become urchins to one another...
EXAMPLES ARE...

1)SAMSON.
2).DAVID.
3)SOLOMON.
5)P SQUARE.
6).Plantation boys...
7)Sky plus....
coolADAM and EVE
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by onoja12: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
as far as am concern it is simply the usual issue of the west,the wife is simply after his money,i am not a fan of the man but lets us face it once you read though a divorce paper and look at the profile of the law firm handling it,you would quickly know the aim.
Anita is after the church in UK and the guys money no long story in that matter and as usual they would bring adulty to play so they can play the man is a dog card,lets look at the facts,which woman would leave her husband to relocate to UK for years,rather preferring her husband to come around once in a while,is she a concubine?this is a well calculated move,well the only thing i have to say does who steal from others by trickery shall also have the law of karma on them,so Chris is getting what he has been doing to his members,and mark my words Anita would squander all she gets on one low life boy,who would take and run

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by tripleace(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
How can a divorce case take place in UK when they got married in Nigeria.
If you believe this you will believe anything. Would anyone like his or her name used wrongly as a means to sale soft story. Watch what happens to people who do such.
I feel so sorry for those peddling unconfirmed stories just to hit front page. I really feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
akatekpe: See as this thread attract attention like magnet..so many ppl r happy for d down fall of d MOG...Nigerians enn sad
na the so called man of God cause am now.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ikhilor(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
For real.
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by clemmonce(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed
I can't stop laughing. you are officially madt. funny dude.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3: The dissolution of the marriage between Christ Embassy Church founder, Pastor Christian Oyakhilome, and his wife, Rev. Anita Odegwa Oyakhilome, has entered the final phase, TheCable can report. The wife is seeking divorce on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”. She outlined several allegations against the pastor which TheCable cannot publish for legal reasons.

The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-service law firm with expertise in commercial law and a strong consumer focus in family, wills and estate, personal injury law and medical negligence.

Efforts to reconcile the popular couple, whose church is one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and has branches all over world, have failed. They have two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. Oyakhilome is the president of Believers’ Love World Inc, the registered name of the Christian ministry, while his wife is the vice-president.

The pastor, according to an elder of the church, has denied allegations of adultery and believes his wife is being influenced by “bad friends” who are intent on destroying their home. While Anita believes she has been relegated in the scheme of things in the church, her husband has reportedly accused her of trying to usurp power and authority above her seniors in the ministry.

Sources told TheCable that the pastor had been making efforts to avoid divorce in the hope that the wife would eventually have a change of mind. However, TheCable can also report that the decree nissi was served on the charismatic pastor in his hotel room during a recent visit to the UK. Decree nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a football match which is a precursor to a red card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence is provided to stall proceedings. Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been hoping for rapprochement, but he was left with no option than to receive the papers when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel in London. The decree absolute, which will effectively end the marriage, is expected to be issued soon while terms of the divorce will be worked out by the lawyers on both sides.

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-pastor-oyakhilomes-wife-finally-files-for-divorce-in-london-court | TheCable
nawa o, it seems d marriage was nt built on a solid foundation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
successking:

I can infer without any reasonable doubt that you are one of those GOATS who feels that white is superior to black. The way of live of the white is not written in the bible to be the acceptable standard measure of the way of live in the world.

It's just your mind set!

Maybe he's not talking about superiority here. Maybe he's talking about the fact that whites are more evolved than us. Or because they consider human rights to be for humans and not just men.

And women are not just objects to be acquired like cars. To have like four different cars for four different occasions.

Alright, I'm getting out of tracks here, but maybe he's talking about the fact that over there a woman has the right to file for divorce when she is no longer comfortable in a marriage rather than die there while the man is out there sowing seeds.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by megaz: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cry ur own cry! say ill of nobody, 4 GOD is d righteous judge of all.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Allohrandy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
successking:

It's just your mind set!
I guess you are brainless and can not comprehend what I posted. I didn't say whites are superior to blacks. I said white women are different from African women so if you want to marry a white lady then you must treat her differently like you would treat an African woman. Anyway, the bible you talk about was written by white men and Christianity was brought to Africa by the whites. If not for the so call whites, you wont be praticing Christianity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
tripleace: How can a divorce case take place in UK when they got married in Nigeria.
If you believe this you will believe anything. Would anyone like his or her name used wrongly as a means to sale soft story. Watch what happens to people who do such.
I feel so sorry for those peddling unconfirmed stories just to hit front page. I really feel sorry for you.
eyaaaaaa,sorry pele,your pastor has entered a big shiiiit,it is hard to believe abi?sorry,pele.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Mbakara1: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chai! Fowl yansh haf open!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hehehehehehe! cheesy

Bini boy must always be a Bini boy. Nothing dey happen cheesy

So Oyahks dey blow outside konzo! Hehehe. I always knew that guy was a sharp man with hin Jerry curl grin

Nigerians, can you see the pastors that you worship. He dey even still dey try deny am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax:

So you're and advocate of Polygamy?
It may had worked in the olden days for some but not with this present generation...
It has a lot of demerits and it is not healthy at all embarassed

Monogamy is still the best form of marriage except that most men and women lacks lack self control.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Erm I'm female and YES you've said the truth.
pardom me dear, i was in hurry i didnt see the (f) sign there.

How is your day going for you?
kayciano: WOMEN HAVE GREAT AFFINITY FOR DEVIL and EVIL...
Dats Y When D DEVIL wants to DESTROY a MAN ..d devil uses a WOMAN...
EXAMPLES ARE...
1)SAMSON.
2).DAVID.
3)SOLOMON.
5)P SQUARE.
6).Plantation boys...
7)Sky plus....
Chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by philips70(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Toks2008: Even if he committed adultery, He is human. Gone are the days when ladies divorce based on this nonsense. Men are polygamous by nature whether pastor or not.

[Please dont get it twisted, i am never in support of adultery and i have never been enmeshed in one in my years of been with any lady i ever got involved with but lets face it.A man will always be a man whether man of GOD or not.

Safe to say you are a woman? Can't seem to relate with your paradoxical texts up there.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Toks2008: Even if he committed adultery, He is human. Gone are the days when ladies divorce based on this nonsense. Men are polygamous by nature whether pastor or not.

[Please dont get it twisted, i am never in support of adultery and i have never been enmeshed in one in my years of been with any lady i ever got involved with but lets face it.A man will always be a man whether man of GOD or not.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by akatekpe(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: na the so called man of God cause am now.
haba na..he is a human like us oo,beside we do t knw how true this story is yet..i don't think divorce is d answer to dia problem except d woman is eyeing dia account
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by basty: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
I thank GOD for the life of my Pastor Dr. D.K. Olukoya.(Phd) for his undiluted words of God. He has trained his hands to war and established his ministry in holiness without compromise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.