Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43100 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dazzlingbeau(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Abeg just stop with all these yeye preaching angry
ghettodreamz:

Lost sheep, please come home, thy shepherd is calling out for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jesus loves you, he's the giver of life, only him can create and kill through the father - GOD. Don't let His grace and price he paid on the cross of Calvary to end up a waste over your life.

May He reveal himself to you personally, as He has done to others in Jesus name, amen.

Stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: normal people will not make heaven.Jesus is not normal.he even told us to remove our eyes or cut off our hands.is that normal?doing that could mean what JESUS MEANT.he said we should do all that we can to escape hell.you and i know that it is very difficult for someone to be watching hollywood films of today and live holy.

If that's what you need to tell yourself. Meanwhile, other people have their heads out of their asses and are changing history and the world.

But go on walking around with your eyes on the ground and worrying that your willy is going to stand.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=MissM
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by hoodboy(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Prayer did mine for me, for me it was an unhealthy addiction, but during Easter this year, my bro invited to the village for prayers, and I even did one for the road...lol...but in my heart I knew I wanted to break it's hold on me, for me it was not about lacking sex (I get my fair share), anyways, when the minister asked to pray, I privately prayed for the addiction to stop, and voila! God did it, believe me it is not by power nor might!

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Konjour:

'If you tell me that its medically wrong...then I will agree'.

What that sentence means is that you believe its medically wrong to masturbate.

I believe you expressed what you thought cuz the sentence is clear enough to understand.

So I understand it perfectly and I'm asking you to

O boy you still need to go back and read her first post properly, maybe with glasses this time

please explain to us why you'd agree that 'it is

O boy u still need to go back and read her first post properly maybe with glasses this time

medically wrong to masturbate'. Cheers.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Sallychizzl3: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: at least in the end i and so many like me will reign with Jesus Christ Forever and we will be tranformed into spiritual beings and there will be no longer be a problem with that anymore.when God says something four times in the bible it must be very important.Jesus said "there shall be weeping gnashing of teeth in hell about 5 times in matthew.if u are wise ask God to give u a repentant heart.

Stop all these bigotries already!!! aaaaaarggh!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Stop all these bigotries already!!! aaaaaarhg!!!! angry
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Sallychizzl3: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: it is the truth.it is just that you don't understand yet.

Seriously you need to stop! You're being delusional. undecided
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Its quite simple sir,the next time you have the urge to self-service,just get a sharp knife and cut off your thing. The bible says you are free to cut off any part of your body that will make you sin and miss heaven. grin. Yeye people.
hoodboy: Prayer did mine for me, for me it was an unhealthy addiction, but during Easter this year, my bro invited to the village for prayers, and I even did one for the road...lol...but in my heart I knew I wanted to break it's hold on me, for me it was not about lacking sex (I get my fair share), anyways, when the minister asked to pray, I privately prayed for the addiction to stop, and voila! God did it, believe me it is not by power nor might!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nmeri17: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
upko: Fap wink

the struggle cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

i understand u are an atheist.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux0: at least in the end i and so many like me will reign with Jesus Christ Forever and we will be tranformed into spiritual beings and there will be no longer be a problem with that anymore.when God says something four times in the bible it must be very important.Jesus said "there shall be weeping gnashing of teeth in hell about 5 times in matthew.if u are wise ask God to give u a repentant heart.

Sounds great. So what are you doing here? Hurry up and go. You're taking up space and resources.

I doubt God put you on earth to sit around and enjoy the creations and inventions of people who decided to spend their lives using their brains. Go.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

i understand u are an atheist.sorry if was born where u were born i might have also being like you.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by kulkris(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

His not,his sayn d reality.......arrrgggh! Bro,ur missing this experience,i must tell you.....
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by badpeople: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Dcaliphate:
from your username its clear, you are bad people.

Pretenders , dats d truth and dats all, if u wanna be like Jesus then don't ever marry so dat you will be saint, that's why our society is full of pastors that rape, seduce or through fake vision, they prophetise and lied to innocent ladies that God has sent them to marry them, we have all this cases all over, church and pretence, I believe in reality than virtual, my username name means d opposite, mind u we wage war against d bad people

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: i understand u are an atheist.sorry if was born where u were born i might have also being like you.

Chai. See English.

Ladies and gentlemen, the effect of imposed religion on a society. I've never seen a case as bad as Nigeria's.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by badpeople: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Ezechinwa:

guy take time oh.... y u won crack my ribs na..... lwkmd.... badpeople,,,

Wetin I do nau? That's d true talk guy
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Timijo(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
To be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Thank you,i dont know why all these self proclaimed Christian will decide to suffer in this life when they have been promised a home in heaven filled with diamonds and golds,im like just go already and enjoy your eternity, why wait. grin cheesy
MissMeiya:

Sounds great. So what are you doing here? Hurry up and go. You're taking up space and resources.

I doubt God put you on earth to sit around and enjoy the creations and inventions of people who decided to spend their lives using their brains. Go.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Thank you,i dont know why all these self proclaimed Christian will decide to suffer in this life when they have been promised a home in heaven filled with diamonds and golds,im like just go already and enjoy your eternity, why wait. grin cheesy

I just tire. Hypocrites, all of them.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=MissMe
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by badpeople: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Religion = man made, used to control the masses (keep them afraid/hopeful/docile) deep down in your heart you know it's all rubbish, ask yourself why are Christians so scared of death? leaving this stressful life for a peaceful stress-free existence with their creator? because they know it's rubbish, deep deep down inside.

Gbam, dats my lady

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Sallychizzl3: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: i understand u are an atheist.
Dux01: i understand u are an atheist.sorry if was born where u were born i might have also being like you.
kulkris: His not,his sayn d reality.......arrrgggh! Bro,ur missing this experience,i must tell you.....

This is a very sorry case. No point arguing with y'all again.

*walks out*
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

I just tire. Hypocrites, all of them.
have u ever read revelation 21vs 8 or rev 20 vs 15 that is part of the reason.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: you see when Jesus comes and goes with us,THE Holy Spirit will also go.and that is problem.Jesus said the world does not know him because he cannot see him.the Holy Spirit believe it or not is the one calming the minds of evil people all over the world now from causing chaos.it looks as if God is dead now to unbelievers because of what is happening now but when the Holy Spirit leaves(and he will when the time is come) that is when you know.

How is this relevant to anything I said? I'm beginning to think you are incapable of comprehending things. Because whenever I interact with someone on Nairaland who can't understand things, they start going off on tangents. Usually about Jesus. I'm starting to see a trend.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by hoodboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Its quite simple sir,the next time you have the urge to self-service,just get a sharp knife and cut off your thing. The bible says you are free to cut off any part of your body that will make you sin and miss heaven. grin. Yeye people.

For me it was a bad addiction, I didn't come here to condemn anyone's choices, I've never claimed to be a saint, but I needed to deal with my masturbation addiction, and God helped me with it...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Fabdedon(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
To stop it....just self determination...award ur self for abstaining...prayer...when the urge starts move to where ppl are so you will loos de urge...avoid being alone!!! And just determine... U stop it...and lastly Talk to God about it..!!!!
I rest my case!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2014
And all i did was gave you a permanent solution sir. cool
hoodboy:

For me it was a bad addiction, I didn't come here to condemn anyone's choices, I've never claimed to be a saint, but I needed to deal with my masturbation addiction, and God helped me with it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

How is this relevant to anything I said? I'm beginning to think you are incapable of comprehending things. Because whenever I interact with someone on Nairaland who can't understand things, they start going off on tangents. Usually about Jesus. I'm starting to see a trend.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Sallychizzl3: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Fabdedon: To stop it....just self determination...award ur self for abstaining...prayer...when the urge starts move to where ppl are so you will loos de urge...avoid being alone!!! And just determine... U stop it...and lastly Talk to God about it..!!!!
I rest my case!!!

So when your balls get filled up you move to where people are and blow it up there or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Udeme wrote:
ProphetUdeme: i'm not even left out... After baptism my spiritual fire was on high and i thought that since i was set free from masturbation and lust that its totally gone not until i realise that it will be a tough battle.. I prayed and fasted and gain victory but like 5 months time it came back and reduced me to a loaf of bread making me feel so sad and crying in tears of disappointment to the Almighty God... I used all the words of God concerning deliverance from sin but lust still held me captive.. I was strengthened when my fellow brothers in Christ many of them that are filled with the Spirit came and confessed that they are still under the satanic cobweb of masturbation...
Its a demonic power.... It is a secret sin and will deny us a place in heaven if we dont overcome but if we overcome it then God's promises to us in revelation 21 vs 7-8 is sure...

The way out is to fast regularly and make sure ure always Spirit filled. Be prepared to have a quiet time fellowship with the Father and the Son daily and pray without ceasing '' the bible says giving no opportunity to the flesh to fulfill its lust but rather put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ. How do we put on Christ.. Its by studying His word daily and seeking more of His presence.. The more we do the far we are from this sin... The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with u all. Shalom
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi: I believe God just ministered to me thru u dis very minute...He speaks to us in ways we cannot even imagine....God will bless you..

so you have been bleeping yourself despite the abundance of men in this world? SMHV

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.