Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43061 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2014
AspDrone:
Maybe but no harm in respecting what others believing rather than making fool of their belifs....God is true just that its followers makes it complicated..and am a christian

Not true, the whites made fools of your religion did they not? in order to convert you to their thinking, and till this day most Nigerians see their African religion as evil, if you see a man worshiping a cockroach would you respect his religion?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ghettodreamz(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If you know the history of this 'God' you speak of, you'll know it's just man made nonsense...

Lost sheep, please come home, thy shepherd is calling out for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jesus loves you, he's the giver of life, only him can create and kill through the father - GOD. Don't let His grace and price he paid on the cross of Calvary to end up a waste over your life.

May He reveal himself to you personally, as He has done to others in Jesus name, amen.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jennylove7575(f): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Op are u for real?...masturbationn is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a bagg of sexx toys of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingeringgg oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingggers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Not true, the whites made fools of your religion did they not? in order to convert you to their thinking, and till this day most Nigerians see their African religion as evil, if you see a man worshiping a cockroach would you respect his religion?

Intelligent life on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Op are u for real?...masturbation is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a bag of intimacy gadgets of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingering oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!

It's a very stúpid topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Guidette:

I have a boyfriend.

Okay, but when last did you do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Op are u for real?...masturbation is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a bag of intimacy gadgets of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingering oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!

Lets talk some dirty then....When last did you mastubate? Mine was today, about 6pm when Konji won finish me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Konji is a bastard, if you can't beat him, join him. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Guidette(f): 1:14am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Okay, but when last did you do it?
I will tell you, but it depends on how cute you are though
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by fightforchange1(f): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2014
what's wrong.with.self pleasure
I.Don't think you should deny yourself the pleasure of masturbation. where in the bible does it say there's something wrong with that. it's completely natural and.it relieves.stress.
I'd.say don't.worry about it.
If you.can't get laid then why not pleasure yourself??
what should you do get blue balls

TF!?

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Guidette:
I will tell you, but it depends on how cute you are though

Average looks. Am not a fine guy but am okay. Wanna see any pic?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Konjour(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2014
The old testament of the Bible described a Jewish practice about how a younger brother should

sleep with the wife of his elder brother if he died without having a kid, and even gave the woman

the temerity to spit into the younger brother's face and ridicule him in public if he thinks its

morally degrading to do such. I wonder what people would say especially fellow Christians if such

should happen nowadays. I bet they'd claim its of minimal importance cuz it happened before

Jesus came and talk their way out of it.

The fact remains that there are things that are natural and are an essential part of God's creation.

When Sirach, son of Eleazar said in his book that you should look away when you see a beautiful

woman, its partly in a metaphorical sense and not entirely literal. If you keep looking away when

you see beautiful women, you'll die a single and frustrated man but look not with an evil intent or

sexually overt manner especially if she's married. Its common sense. If you choose not to

masturbate, good for you but don't paint it like its a grievous sin capable of sending one into the

infamous rings of Dante's inferno cuz there are people who do it and God still answers them when

they pray. If you jerk one off in your bathroom to ease your sexual tensions which are inevitable,

its much safer than visiting a prostitute or boning a girl you're not married to, becoming a parent

unexpectedly or worse still, opting for an abortion. Don't just read your bible like you're reading

Braille, read it, digest it properly but whether you can interpret it properly is a different task. Some

people on here can't identify sarcasm if their lives depended on it, talk less of the Bible in which

the figures of speech has evolved over thousands of years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dcaliphate(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
from your username its clear, you are bad people.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by keandre: 1:34am On Aug 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Op are u for real?...masturbationn is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a very gigantic bagg of sexx toys of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingeringgg oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingggers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Stevosty: 1:35am On Aug 30, 2014
You are matured, you are not ready for marriage, you don't do girlfriends nor prostitute, you are not gay, but you do stress everyday, and when you have sperm overload you cast and bind, stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2014
If u tell me that it's medically wrong then I will agree..,about what d bible said about it? I don't know anything about that lest I bring curse upon myself. I see this topic almost every time here but haven't seen anyone with tangible n solid biblical proof to backup his/her claims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Guidette(f): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Average looks. Am not a fine guy but am okay. Wanna see any pic?
not interested. good nite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Masturbation is way better than molesting innocent girls, sexual harassment and promiscuity that breeds all sorts of STDs.

The world will be a better place if more males masturbated to take out their s*xual aggression. tongue
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by keandre: 1:42am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Average looks. Am not a fine guy but am okay . Wanna see any pic?

i no understnd that line
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Guidette:
not interested. good nite

Good night.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2014
keandre:

i no understnd that line

I dont like blowing my own trumpets, thats what it means
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Konjour(m): 1:55am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge: If u tell me that it's medically wrong then I will agree..,about what d bible said about it? I don't know anything about that lest I bring curse upon myself. I see this topic almost every time here but haven't seen anyone with tangible n solid biblical proof to backup his/her claims.

Can you please explain to us, whilst backing up your claims with credible evidence why anyone

that masturbates will end up with a deficient medical report?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by DrGroove(f): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Shebi Oyakhilome has said Masturbation is not a sin.Why worry?Use soap dey do am,spill your fluid everywhere. I won't be surprised if I also hear Adultery is not a sin in self defense of his current divorce mess. Hahahahaha. Married men go happy tire becos adultery is the middle name of ALL married men Chai! ...End time! ...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2014
@ OP

I have never regretted self-servicing. I am not an addict like you when I was young. It helped me to keep away from impregnating young girls and from contracting STDs as a young person who possibly didn't have much idea about sexuality. Now that I have a girlfriend who I can trust and haven't tried it for a long time. After-all, it is not evil and shouldn't be something you have to regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
He knows wat he needs. This post isnt for everybody but for people with similar issue. You can keep accumulating demons into ur life in the name of sex and romance.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 2:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Konjour:

Can you please explain to us, whilst backing up your claims with credible evidence why anyone

that masturbates will end up with a deficient medical report?
Go back n read my post VERY well,understand it PERFECTLY before u quote me. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Atmmachine(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Please, how can i get to ikeja from surulere ?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Atmmachine(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2014
There is nothing wrong with masterbation ?

Now tell me one o the disadvantages cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Atmmachine(m): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Masterbation grin occours when you don't see a hole to empty your tank grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Atmmachine(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2014
A hot chick will charge me #500k for sex.
Just buy a vaseline for 30 naira & a mojo for 80 naira, you're good to go grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Team_Wank
#Team_stroke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.