Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom (12984 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by blaise26abj(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad

Boiledcorn is very high on good weed as she/he is posting this. grin grin. Please I need the contact of your supplier.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
obiscolly:
Lol..u're actually taking this dude seriously?
Hahhahahahaha. Wetin I go do na?
I don't know how exactly it's doing him/her...

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
blaise26abj:

Boiledcorn is very high on good weed as she/he is posting this. grin grin. Please I need the contact of your supplier.
goat weed is the only weed i take. angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by folawiyoma(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
This nairalander sef. Funny part is ( did I say am a male b4) I dey laugh I dey cry . Am stuck in here

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: everione against me on this forum. so unfair sad

dont mind them jare
just be giving it to your husband and his brother. grin
#YeyeDeySmell

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20: smh
shake it till neck break.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Never imagined i could laugh this hard 'cause of english.lol
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by elvisudoh: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

this must be a big joke
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by lovelyronke20(f): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: shake it till neck break.

If it doesn't break come break am.. Nonsense
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by obiscolly(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahhahahahaha. Wetin I go do na?
I don't know how exactly it's doing him/her...
Lol. It's obviously in its critical state now.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Olusanya333(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry is not u falt
Andyblaze don infect u abi? This is pharamptom poporantus nd i hope ur synthetia concomflemcial patrol your neural pine to give an exemphlence result

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by steppin: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad
I've seen shitty posts, but this one takes the cake!

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

If it doesn't break come break am.. Nonsense
who vex you?. u wan fight?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: stop crushing on me. am married. pevart!!!
Lmaoo...u mad cow! Hw can I crush on a Man like myself...dude,u need employment,joblessness no gud sometimes oo grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad

you should think about going back to highschool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014

i think you should think about going back to highschool
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by dania30(f): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op...one question 'who are u'? undecided
Andyblaze wannabe grin
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
dania30: Op...one question 'who are u'? undecided
Andyblaze wannabe grin
who is this stupIId andyblaze sef??
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
donnypool:

i think you should about going back to highschool
see who is advicing me angry you can't even arrange words correct.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: see who is advicing me angry you can't even arrange words correct.

grin just wanted to know if you a guy. but yes you re
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by dania30(f): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: who is this stupIId andyblaze sef??
Don't call ur doppelganger stup!d o grin
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
dania30:
Don't call ur doppelganger stup!d o grin
at least nobody is suspecting my other moniker angry smiley angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
SpaceGoat you better not start crunshing me or else I use your organ for pepper soup angry angry angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Daniel058(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Is the op male or Female?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Swaggot00(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: SpaceGoat you better not start crunshing me or else I use your organ for pepper soup angry angry angry
hmm. guys i think i know whos behind this moniker angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
mizcalvina is those things am seeing in your pishure the real deal??
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by boxiposhags: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok, i understand you were playing football . they played a corner against you clearly you taught it should be a goal kick. my one cent: position your defenders well. there is no cause for alarm undecided
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Swaggot00: hmm. guys i think i know whos behind this moniker angry
MUGU. You failed! angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
donnypool:

i think you should think about going back to highschool
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha. Una done kill me, I done tire to laugh mbok
obiscolly:
Lol. It's obviously in its critical state now.
No be if you talk o. Different type of human being dey...walahi.
This 'BC' is a rare specie, na Angel Michael/Gabriel hand im matter dey.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Mcbussy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad

Smh...dis op is suffering from ADD cry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Swaggot00(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: MUGU. You failed! angry
call me that again n watch me burst your left nut
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Swaggot00: call me that again n watch me burst MY 'ground'nut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.