Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video (38956 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by HezronLorraine(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Guy you are not making sense. From your previous message you said you will slap the girl too,so tell me how that is not justifying it? And also there is a huge difference,jesus chased out buying and selling and not witches. So the little girl speaking bad english is an anomalies to the church? Bros move. angry
He chased them out of the temple with a whip remember.What is the difference,one slaps a witch,Jesus whipped traders out of the temple.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin i tell you.
MissTeaseMe:
U dey mind the dumdum?
Next the he will claim the UN called him to save the world
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by hameen11: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link below Link

/p4C71u-48A
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by redsun(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
HezronLorraine: He chased them out of the temple with a whip remember.What is the difference,one slaps a witch,Jesus whipped traders out of the temple.

The diffence is adults and children.Have you forgotten that the same christ sopposedly said "to see the father,you have to be like the children" Innocent.

Children are innocent

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by ochiosa(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Have we forgotten that our pastors are gods, this one has judge that little girl and condemned her. May God judge them and their co-travelers IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok now i get it,your pastor was trying to B....ich slap the demon out of the girl? Abi? You are too funny. So jesus chasing out people ( people in quote) and your pastor slaping a little,helpless, illiterate girl is the same abi? Continue you hear, Karma will soon catch up with all of you.
HezronLorraine: He chased them out of the temple with a whip remember.What is the difference,one slaps a witch,Jesus whipped traders out of the temple.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Konjour: What gave the man the audacity to even contemplate raising a hand against the kid in the first place? The arrogance that he can do it and that he will get away with it? The view that the girl is a nobody and can be trampled under his foot without any consequences? Slapping your kid in the UK can send you to a police cell, can permanently taint your records negatively and can cost you a lot in the future eventually. I bet he wouldn't have done that if it was the President's kid and he probably regrets doing that by now but then its something that he'll have to live it for life. The toga of the pastor that assaults kids.
Obviously It is cos the girl is a nobody and her parents are silly to have even allowed her to be in that position. It always children of the poor that are witches, how many ajebutter witches have u seen before?
Will he slap Jonathan's daughter even if she is a witch?

I just hate how these pastors use peoples weakness to claim power and authority.

11 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Obviously It is cos the girl is a nobody and her parents are silly to have even allowed her to be in that position. It always children of the poor that are witches, how many ajebutter witches have u seen before?
Will he slap Jonathan's daughter even if she is a witch?

I just hate how these pastors use peoples weakness to claim power and authority.

Thank you very very much.

The girl said she was a 'witch' for Jesus with an innocent heart thinking she was standing for her saviour , and then this crook slaps her after he first asks her " do you know who I am ".

Well I ask Oyedpo who the hell are you angry . If it was not for the money of these poor people you will be nothing today.

Taking advantage of the poor has to be one of the greatest sins in this world and that's why I hate, despise and abhor the political and religious system of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by redsun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chinom: Why does he want to open a school in UK ? !!. There is a lot to do in Nigeria that will help the common man. Has this man ever thought of opening a factory?.

I just don't like his philosophy.

He needs some hard pounds.The exposure on the tithes and offerings is probably taking effects,it is either the system is tightening its controls on the excesses of high flying churches or the gullible are beginning to think twice about their hard earned cash they give away stupidly due to the recent publicities on how they are being milk.

It is a profit oriented diversification and not obviously for charity.

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
frosbel:

The girl said she was a 'witch' for Jesus with an innocent heart thinking she was standing for her saviour , and then this crook slaps her after he first asks her " do you know who I am ".

Well I ask Oyedpo who the hell are you angry . If it was not for the money of these poor people you will be nothing today.

Taking advantage of the poor has to be one of the greatest sins in this world and that's why I hate, despise and abhor the political and religious system of Nigeria.

Absolutely, he can only be shouting down at a "nobody".

My question remains, "will he do same with the daughter of Obama of Jonathan?

Empty pride.

6 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by redsun(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Absolutely, he can only be shouting down at a "nobody".

My question remains, "will he do same with the daughter of Obama of Jonathan?

Empty pride.

Gej daughter may be fooolish enough to fall prey,but definitely not Obama's,she will know better not to mess around in a circle like that.

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
100Cents: All nah propaganda

When Cameron called him on phone to come open his schools in UK, where were these people ?
cameron called oyedepo to come and open his school in uk !,and you believed that shit? Awada kerikeri . People have indeed been brainwashed

6 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobody with a sound mind will allow such people to open a school.

I would chop off his fingers if it was my daughter but I would not go to a church that links poor discipline to witchcraft anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Very funny grin
texaco1: cameron called oyedepo to come and open his school in uk !,and you believed that shit? Awada kerikeri . People have indeed been brainwashed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
BodyKiss:

I give up. This is Gullible 2.0
Hehehehehe
So u noticed. I refused to reply him even tho his folly was really entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by seedorfg(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oyedepo & co .making money from pastors since BC32000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Those simple Britons will not have issues with Islamised independent schools but will oppose this kind of venture. I am of the opinion that Great Britain has lost its focus and religious identity. She has thrown herself to the dogs in the name of religious tolerance and now, British citizens are going around the world beheading people. In no distant future, Sharia will replace the Common Law in Britain then, the horror in Iraq and Syria will be nothing compared to what is coming upon them on the streets of London.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by cole265(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
kehindetayo: Our papa is only slapping d evil spirit in her not d girl. Its takes spirit to understand things dat happen in d spirit! Papa go on!
Mad goat that you are. Your papa was only shaping the body and not the spirit. Ignorant fools

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Very funny grin
I am sure that is what they were told and made to believe . Very soon it will be the united nations calling and begging him to come and make a speech at one of their meetings . Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by mu2sa2: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
frosbel:

After watching the video my impression of the girl was that she had a limited command of the English language. A person with a good command of English would have said " l am passionate for Jesus" or something like that instead of "l am a 'winch' for Jesus'.

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dare2think: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe: Nobody with a sound mind will allow such people to open a school.

I would chop off his fingers if it was my daughter but I would not go to a church that links poor discipline to witchcraft anyway.

I had a discussion with my friends here in the UK. I said if this Fraudster called Oyedepo had slapped my family member in the UK. I would slap him anywhere I see him and make sure somebody put it on youtube. He may be invincible in Nigeria, but in the UK he is just a mere man and would be treated as such. Nigeria's atmosphere allows his bullying nature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Dreal1247: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobleval: what are you trying to prove? Did you realize that your pastor abused a young girl?
You dont judge judge spiritual things like that. When a herbalist does things, you people are afraid of speaking against him but when a pastor takes a step, you start criticizing him just because you know that they are harmless. No problem.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijamark: Those simple Britons will not have issues with Islamised independent schools but will oppose this kind of venture. I am of the opinion that Great Britain has lost its focus and religious identity. She has thrown herself to the dogs in the name of religious tolerance and now, British citizens are going around the world beheading people. In no distant future, Sharia will replace the Common Law in Britain then, the horror in Iraq and Syria will be nothing compared to what is coming upon them on the streets of London.

Where have you been ? Most extreme islamist schools are under investigation and some will be closed or limited in their operations.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/operation-trojan-horse-now-25-birmingham-schools-under-investigation-for-alleged-islamic-extremist-takeover-plot-9259798.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2611266/Revealed-Names-schools-allegedly-heart-Muslim-Trojan-Horse-plot-Ofsted-launches-investigation-segregation-extremist-preacher-claims.html

The British people do not want religious fanatics to destroy their society and bring intolerance and bigotry.

Keep your 'witch ' slapping in Nigeria. If you bring it here, we will fight against it and throw it out. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Brainwashed sheeps
texaco1: I am sure that is what they were told and made to believe . Very soon it will be the united nations calling and begging him to come and make a speech at one of their meetings . Just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Dreal1247: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
dare2think:

I had a discussion with my friends here in the UK. I said if this Fraudster called Oyedepo had slapped my family member in the UK. I would slap him anywhere I see him and make sure somebody put it on youtube. He may be invincible in Nigeria, but in the UK he is just a mere man and would be treated as such. Nigeria's atmosphere allows his bullying nature
You will live to beg him for this statement.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
One thing I have come to realize among nigerian pastors in nigeria is that ,the level of their individual prosperity and wealth is seen as a measure of how spiritually powerful they are and how close they are to God. So if you are rich and you go to church regularly or you are a minister in a church ,ppl will believe God answers your prayers and that you are a true man of God. Noone will care to find out how u made ur money

5 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: .
You will live to beg him for this statement.

let me add :

Oyedepo is a nobody in the UK and that's why they rejected his visa.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by skyfall: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
These fake men of God will not rest until they start arresting them abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dare2think: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: .
You dont judge judge spiritual things like that. When a herbalist does things, you people are afraid of speaking against him but when a pastor takes a step, you start criticizing him just because you know that they are harmless. No problem.

You are part of Nigeria's psycho-social problem. Please enlighten us, how do you judge 'spiritual things'?

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
dare2think:

From the comments on this thread you can see why such things are possible in Nigeria. Unfortunately! Thank God, it s not possible in sane societies.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Are you for real? Please just shut up please im begging you,just stop. oh my you need a brain reset asap, its not even funny.
Dreal1247: .You dont judge judge spiritual things like that. When a herbalist does things, you people are afraid of speaking against him but when a pastor takes a step, you start criticizing him just because you know that they are harmless. No problem.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
mu2sa2: After watching the video my impression of the girl was that she had a limited command of the English language. A person with a good command of English would have said " l am passionate for Jesus" or something like instead of "l am a 'winch' for Jesus'.

Perfectly said !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.