Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79450 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by pansophist(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Edusouls: Noo, how can african girls talkless of a typical nigerian babe stop these behaviours, if they do that means that they have started thinking right for the first time in 5000years, these filthy and degrading behaviours is their way of life, that's why they re always taken as inferior to the white babe...
Mumu
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by debeey87(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good for you that you didnt invite like 20 of your gfs. Sure you wont have been married to him by now grin

Kachisbarbie: I love it all...
Pouting is just a trend, and I do it when I wanna kid around and it sure fits me...
Girls demanding so much on a date, I used to think it's something that happens only in Nigerian movies, till it happened to my hubbys' friend

...this guy has refused to marry over the years, finally started hooking up with 1 girl and said she is the one, went to her sch to pay her a visit nd she came with four friends who made multiple orders. He said he could have easily stopped them, but he just wanted to watch them mumu. After that he broke up with the girl and he has refused to marry again...hahahaha

The first time my hubby took me on a date, I ordered meatpie/fanta...lol.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
ok
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
frankben:
angry If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below
Onye Aragringrin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
vizkiz:
Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry
Lolzgrin
Try dis poo and see that no girl will beg U 4 recharge kard again, i have done it and it worked 4 me...
Just type on ur status or create an image that u will be able to use as ur d.p with this words on it: ''Real girls needs Time WHY biitches needs Airtime'' cheesy when U do, just leave am there 4 sum days so that all of them gets to see it o.
Even ur babe go dey fear to ask U 4 airtime kuz she go dey judge herselfgringrin

**P.S: but a blunt biitch may still ask U o**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by 3sha4lyf: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolzgrin
Try dis poo and see that no girl will beg U 4 recharge kard again, i have done it and it worked 4 me...
Just type on ur status or create an image that u will be able to use as ur d.p with this words on it: ''Real girls needs Time WHY biitches needs Airtime'' cheesy when U do, just leave am there 4 sum days so that all of them gets to see it o.
Even ur babe go dey fear to ask U 4 airtime kuz she go dey judge herselfgringrin

**P.S: but a blunt biitch may still ask U o**

Sorry can't help but ask you this question... Does your sister have a mobile phone? What does she use to fuel it and make calls? She obviously NEEDS some airtime. So does that make her a bitch? No offence meant and I apologise for any incurred. Just asking since you said "...biitches needs airtime". cheesy
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by bigwalo(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Tanks 4 dis trend its really nice nd am vry happy dat it came frm a gal at least there are still sum gals dat hv sense. ;DTanks 4 dis trend its really nice nd am vry happy dat it came frm a gal at least there are still sum gals dat hv sense.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2014
yhyh,,rwily lyk ds thread..gurls shud jus learn 2 av sum pride,,haba
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Liability(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2014
didadavid:

I see say you like me wella
u still dey navy town?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
op. i like you. thumbs up
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
3sha4lyf:

Sorry can't help but ask you this question... Does your sister have a mobile phone? What does she use to fuel it and make calls? She obviously NEEDS some airtime. So does that make her a bitch? No offence meant and I apologise for any incurred. Just asking since you said "...biitches needs airtime". cheesy

even so..... no guy has the responsibility of "fueling her airtime"
that's bullshit. a girl i just met asked me for airtime..... tho i sent it....(managing her prudence n lack of dignity) it was barely one day after i sent it that she asked for another airtime........since then..her message has been hanging.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Sunnypar(m): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2016
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.