Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25913 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by cushman(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
Marriage aint no birthday party
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by loisamy: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
my dad said i must marry from my tribe.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
I don't think we know each other well enough. - U can neva know a man even if u had a million years

I have been having these disrurbing dreams lately, I just need some time to pray over it. - He that finds a wife, not he that prays for a wife

* I don't want to rush things, I love to let things take its natural course. - Time waits for no man, take the bold step if u are convinced

* Three years isnt enough time. - blah blah, 6months is even damn short for me.

* I can't get married before my elder brother. (This one works all the time.) - A man runs his own race in life!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

Why do I keep meeting those I have to make excuses for to avoid marriage? Why is my world going upside down? grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by timy2a: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
Wow!i marvel at all these ridiculous excuses men give to dodge marriage. But can u try to imagine the high bride price especially in the eastern part (Igbos) especially in some parts of Anambra where as a man u must virtually empty your life investments in the name of traditional marriage. I say make una hold una daughter until when pepper rest (when i don 'gbulozu'), i hope i have some witness grin shocked cry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by notica(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
sometimes ladies instigate us to make such fetish excuses. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by H2O2: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
i found out i am a sex-addict
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
I'm too young
You're too old
I'm gay
I'm not who you think I am
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by kaykaybaba(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Mystery 1:

I am waiting for God's time.

Que sera sera. What will be will be.

Two great and harmless excuses
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by DoubleN(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2008
I don't feel the connection anymore,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by H2O2: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2008
the sex got boring
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2008
Darling you know that this house we're living is rented; the landlord can decide to increase our rent anytime he wishes or even give us quit notice. That's why I want to get my own house, buy my own car and even buy one for you before getting married. Sweetheart you want us to be comfortable when we get married, don't you? And the poor girl would see that as a good excuse and continue waiting.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by NKOYOETTE: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2008
Thez this project have been working, im waiting for it to click. kiss
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by just2day: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
wat do u mean by milk for free. The milk women give is never free
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by smooooooth: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
i wont be ready in 2 years

and then u will be too old 4 me.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ notica

yeah right put the blame on us. Bottom line is u guys are afraid of commitment. They want to sample all chicks they can lay their stick on before a lady pins them down for life. Even these days married men break their vows like biscuits.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by JJYOU: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
bluntpis:

@ notica

yeah right put the blame on us. Bottom line is u guys are afraid of commitment. They want to sample all chicks they can lay their stick on before a lady pins them down for life. Even these days married men break their vows like biscuits.
you can say it again but add women too 'cos some are as bad as the men
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by JustGood(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
I think the best line is. . .
. . . .

I dont want to marry you; it was all about the sex

grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyo1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2008
Marriage isn't on my agenda for now
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rapidfire8: 3:59am On Apr 29, 2009
Him: Babe, I’ve given it a lot of thought, and I have made the decision to not have children. I know how much you want children so I should not marry you if I won’t give them to you.

Her: I still want to marry you, and not have children.

Him: Also, I’ve made another decision, and that is to not get married in my whole life.

Her: Why?

Him: Because I don’t think marriage is necessary.

Him: Because there is no need to get married.

Him: Because I can’t see the point.

Him: Because I’m happy with the way things are.

Him: Aren’t you happy with the way things are? If you aren’t happy, why do you want to marry me?

Her: If you really loved me, you would want to marry me.

Him: Why?

….to be continued
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rapidfire8: 4:19am On Apr 29, 2009
Her: Okay. If you don’t want to marry me, I’m breaking up with you. I’m going to find someone else.

Him: (PAUSE)

Her: (Packing her things)

Him: (Grabs her) Honey, please don’t go.

Her: (Solid stare. Points to ring finger)

To be continued…
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 29, 2009
rotflmao grin grin grin "Why"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rapidfire8: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2009
Him: What’s wrong with your finger?

Her: RING!

Him: That’s meant to be a surprise. You spoil it by demanding it like that.

Her: Humph

Him: (Thinks. Holy ****. I don’t want to lose her. I don’t want to marry. What should I do?).
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by douecho: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2009
1. I feel like I'll be restricting you
2. You're too good for me. I'm trying to make myself worthy of you.
3. I may be promiscuous and I dont want to put u thru that!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by emmyclev(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
Marriage may disrupt our long and cherished friendship, let's not risk it.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by No2Atheism(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
@topic

grin grin grin Honey sorry but our DNAs are not compatible grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by No2Atheism(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
just2day:

wat do u mean by milk for free. The milk women give is never free

FLGators you mean to say the Bitty you gave me is not for free grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by slimfine(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
"honey is not you, is me! I am just not good enough for you"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rita25(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2010
my ex says his family must marry frm ogoja.the next said no money am not intrested in dating again becos i spend 4yrs with smbody only to get excuses. embarassed
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by AloyEmeka5: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2010
rita25:

my ex says his family must marry frm ogoja.the next said no money am not intrested in dating again becos i spend 4yrs with smbody only to get excuses. embarassed

Sorry to hear that. Next time, follow men with sense because they can only be trusted like the fox.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by lareine(f): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
I'm waiting for the perfect time!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debdeb40: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Well Ive heard them all, I need to work on myself is the best one, tongue tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.