Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25940 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
This is the BOMB!!

Honey I really sorry, but I just cant lie to you anymore. I am impotent. I cant give you kids.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
rofl . . . . . . .
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2008
chamotex:

Its high time I confessed "I'm already married" make sure you're ready to run after this comment o
ROFLMAO

CHAMO, I DEY SUSPECT U O cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
Cristalz:

@Chamo

All your excuses sound so usable.  .  .i dey suspect you o cheesy

ibkaye:

ROFLMAO

CHAMO, I DEY SUSPECT U O cheesy

pleading not guilty  no fear  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by nana(f): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
hmmm  cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Seriously, why are so many men so scared of making commitments to a woman but will not be scared to make other commitments?
Like say e dey easy Ezekiel for don enter new testament.

@Topic
Am not gonna live long and i don't want you to be a widow early grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2008
I just tested positive to HIV. grin cheesy
**Back it up with a fake document**
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
Did you know in my family we have to marry at least 7 wives . . . . . . . . . . its the tradition.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by arianne(f): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
Pinkrosey:

We are too alike

that one really gets me mad!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Nah . . . I'll prefer using cancer, you'll get sympathy
Scratch chemo . . .  sex therapy is the way forward cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

No need for doc. she will collect John Benson asap.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Honey, I dont want to cause you any pains, but the doctor says I dont have very long to live. (This one works with a tear in your eyes.)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am afraid you and I will make very ugly kids together.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
'lao mah lyf piple!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

Honey, I don't want to cause you any pains, but the doctor says I don't have very long to live. (This one works with a tear in your eyes.)
Meanwhile the tear is saliva

@topic
Na me go be the next juju priest for our villa. Na my inheritance
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
Like say e dey easy Ezekiel for don enter new testament.
Roflmao but Ezekiel easily enters the new testament when it comes to sex?

@Topic
Am not going to live long and i don't want you to be a widow early
Better so I can reap on your death benefits. grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
Nah . . . I'll prefer using cancer, you'll get sympathy
Scratch chemo . . . sex therapy is the way forward
Honey, I love you. Wherever you go I'll follow you even in death. grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Deepy. . . .this comment officially ends our blossoming relationship.
So u are IN this for ma gratuity and pension??
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
I just tested positive to HIV. Grin Cheesy
Coward!! That's the extent you'll go to avoid marriage. I think you are loving your sex arrangement with your mack daddy.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Cristalz(f): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
Honey what if things don't work out? Getting a divorce is really expensive these days grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
Deepy. . . .this comment officially ends our blossoming relationship.
So u are IN this for ma gratuity and pension??
What use are you to me when I can't quickly cash in on your benefits?. I will soon get tired of your unending snoring and farting at night. Die niggah die.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Ehhhh.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
Honey do you know that madness runs in my family??
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ehhhh.
Yes, I said it.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
She already know that from your nairaland response but she's still willing to iron it out with you. tongue tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pataki: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Topic,

Marriage is a lifetime commitment, are you ready to bear the burden of this lifetime bondage? undecided I still need time to think it thorough.  embarassed
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

And u don't want to multiply the madness. grin grin grin

PepERSprAY:

Yes, I said it.
Then my spirit will follow u up and down.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
naaaaaaa

diz xcusesz r huge. . . . grin

du piple rily use d£m cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

What use are you to me when I can't quickly cash in on your benefits?. I will soon get tired of your unending snoring and farting at night. Die niggah die.

You are just a thief. . . . .
I am calling ma attorney right away.

Moyola:

naaaaaaa

diz xcusesz r huge. . . . grin

du piple rily use d£m cheesy

Did u learn to write like this or what gives??
I think you should patent this(there's a whole lot of money to be made).
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
O shit!! Honey my dad just sent me a mail.

I'm sorry but the elders in my village have already married a wife for me.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

O shit!! Honey my dad just sent me a mail.

I'm sorry but the elders in my village have already married a wife for me.

Watch your back. . . .acidbath is imminent.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
You are just a thief. . . . .
I am calling ma attorney right away
Your attorney that is chasing me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.