Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25923 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
Im not who you think I am
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
My parents just got divorced
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
chamotex:

I'm not who you think I am
ROFLMAO
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
debosky:

My older siblings are still single, I need to wait for my turn grin
This lame excuse deserves a hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
I promised my (put name here) before he/she died that I’d stay single.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

I'm changing my career path. . . . . . .I want to be a Rev. Father. grin
Then you won't get the sex cheesy

@topic
I love you baby, what do you say we forget that and try out what we saw in that book/maganzine cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
I can’t get married until after my sister does. It’s family tradition. And my sister’s a nun.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
I'm not who you think I am
grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
I can't marry you, you deserve better than me.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lets wait for God's time, God's time is the best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
I ‘m too young.

I’m too old.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
Please just be pateint and lets wait for Gods time.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
@topic
I love you baby, what do you say we forget that and try out what we saw in that book/maganzine
Lol, see how you are coming up with excuses as if you have a database for them.

Ladies, eldee no be marriage material oooo.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
My parents would not approve cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
eldee:

Then you won't get the sex cheesy

I musta already gotten all the sex.
It's a parting shot!!! grin cheesy

@topic
I love you baby, what do you say we forget that and try out what we saw in that book/maganzine cheesy

This should get you a hot, stingy SLAP.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by igwe11(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
not ready to father any child now
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
Baby, I need to grow up. I am not mature yet for marriage.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sweetie, Marriage shouldn't be taken lightly
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
we need to save up money, you deserve the best and it will take a couple years
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
igwe 1:

I am not the right man for you.

That should be left on an answering machine. . . . .
Black eye awaits you if u try it with any woman
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Lol, see how you are coming up with excuses as if you have a database for them.
Ladies, eldee no be marriage material oooo.
Hehehe . . . yes, I actually have a database, Ieven have one for breakups too cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

This should get you a hot, stingy SLAP.
Then you switch lanes to 'These are the kind of things we need to settle before making this decision' cheesy cheesy

@topic
Let's live for today, we'll cross that bridge when we reach it
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lets not rush things. Its better late than sorry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
@topic
Let's live for today, we'll cross that bridge when we reach it
We are already on top of the bridge. grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Its high time I confessed "Im already married" make sure you're ready to run after this comment o
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
Seriously, why are so many men so scared of making commitments to a woman but will not be scared to make other commitments?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by arianne(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
the timing doesnt fell rite!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
I didn't know you are AS, I am no more AA because they made a mistake in the first test.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am having this bad dreams about us. Can we wait till the dreams subside? Never ever
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
I'm waiting till our tenth year anniversary to propose, it has to be special cheesy

PepERSprAY:

Seriously, why are so many men so scared of making commitments to a woman but will not be scared to make other commitments?
Because a every other commitment is easier

Career: Work, Work, Work
Education: Study, Study, Study
Presidency: Lie, Lie, Lie
Women:  . . . yet to be discovered??
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pinkrosey(f): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
We are too alike
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
You have to be pregnant first even tho the man always use condom
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Cristalz(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Chamo

All your excuses sound so usable.  .  .i dey suspect you o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.