Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Experience This Morning - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning (13778 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience This Morning by Mutuwa(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
cocoberry: Sure na Mutuwa be dat nah!

Toh bur berry how man go do nah! Whenever funny things happen like this am always at the farm,either shooting mangoes,harvesting cassava,coco yam,plantain etc or tapping palm wine.how man go do?anyways ope ya gd?
Re: My Experience This Morning by flolancracker: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
undecided You should attach a photo of how you were dressed at that very moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by seankay(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lemme see a pics of your outfit this morning
Re: My Experience This Morning by Tundeiab(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Agybabe: Farano, why didn't you give the account number?

It ain't necessary you see him if you don't want to and that's after he had send the cash.

That should compensate for the lap-romance naw!

Some bois sha...
Olosho of life grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Just looks?!
Pray u don't encounter a m.ad fellow
marieolae: loooolz. So funny. I can't even imagine a stranger touching my laps..cos the look I will give him ehn..infact heaven and earth will come down that day lolz
Re: My Experience This Morning by marieolae(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Just looks?!
Pray u don't encounter a m.ad fellow
I pray also
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pre order goods from USA with free -low cost shipping depending on item. Check out https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon
Re: My Experience This Morning by yungchop: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: I pray also
you ehn . . .
Re: My Experience This Morning by marieolae(f): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
yungchop: you ehn . . .
wat happened to me smiley
Re: My Experience This Morning by yungchop: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: wat happened to me smiley
please ask me again smiley
Re: My Experience This Morning by adamskutty(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

Why do some men behave like this
grin u are begining to sound like onila grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Shutup and comment sensibly, douchebag.

That she always make comment about rich men on nairaland doesn't portray her.

Some people make comment for the fun of it. undecided Get sense kid.
You are always out to defend the ladies on every thread...whether they are right or wrong undecided undecided

Looking for cheap ways to get PVSSY I guess grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yes, by wearing skirts that cover 'em pretty laps up to the knee most especially in a public transport wink. People have different opinions and not all of 'em should be thrown in the gutter.

Let's analyze it.

A normal and decent man must have an erectionn if he is placed in front of a fully nakedd and shapely lady and he'd prolly 'feel like' 'touching' her(all things being equal) but he can choose not to depending on the circumstances wink.

Now let's assume on a line scale normalcy is placed @ 0, then we'll have men that fall in the -ve region and those that fall in the +ve region and blah blah blah.

Now, in a public transport where you'd have like 10+ men, you can be rest assured that on the average you'll get only 3 that are 'normal and decent'. The other ones fall into different categories that are best imagined(but they exist).

In summary, men are moved generally by what they see and since you can't be able to tell if the next one you'll seat by will be decent not to want to touch, then its best to avoid making 'em see what could tempt 'em wink.

And lest I forget, some men's stare is worse than being touched. And you definitely have no right to slap a man for staring without batting an eyelid grin.
You sef get time to dey Analyse grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Thebrightest(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
At least you enjoyed the romance
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Omg! Dis is d most interesting thread I've seen today. Soo hilarious nd to think its coming from a MOD. Hehehehhehe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
So after enjoying the romance...

You come slap the guy grin

Nice undecided
Re: My Experience This Morning by marieolae(f): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
yungchop: please ask me again smiley
smiley
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
You are always out to defend the ladies on every thread...whether they are right or wrong undecided undecided

Looking for cheap ways to get PVSSY I guess grin

Pussyy ko. tongue sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by funshyboi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ramon92: Maybe it's cos you were dressed like an oloso..
abi ! in yoruba" irinisi ni ise ni lojo"

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Farano Farano Farano
how many times did I call you??
What have you done with all the training I gave you biko?? you 4 send the account number joor, that slap just added more pain to your tender hand.. tongue

By the way hope you quickly rubbed your lap with hand lap sanitiser?

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun: Sorry about this experience. To those asking why she didn't slap him immediately she must have been confused and maybe wondering if it was a mistake. It would not have been nice to slap a guy for mistakenly brushing her. Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.
Seun I love you kiss
Re: My Experience This Morning by Enahi(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
angry
Re: My Experience This Morning by Leetunechi: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Maybe somebody hacked into her account to post this trash undecided undecided

farano...why ??

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Gbengem(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience This Morning by Danhumprey: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrCork:

...franka..sweeery do u realiaze u ain't light skin? angry
gringringrin
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
rozzay: Omg! Dis is d most interesting thread I've seen today. Soo hilarious nd to think its coming from a MOD. Hehehehhehe.
I think i can call what I used to have for her respect!

But she just punctured it after I saw this. Can't believe she's the one putting up this story. I find it so hard to believe.

Anways, maybe she's just trying to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by slimzypink(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
smh u knw u needed d money .. you could have collected numba send account no ...Yu wouldn't be soaking garri without shugar now..
Re: My Experience This Morning by Daresh(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
hmmmmnnn my sister I thot its only me! That how a few years ago I was in a bus, the conductor started to rub "himself" against my arm. e be like like film trick. He was pretending like the bus motion was bumping him against me. Next tin ol boy shuddered "ahhhh" and a wetness spread to the front of his pants. embarassed I was soooooo embarrassed I couldn't even slap him. I just came down jejely and went my way.
Re: My Experience This Morning by Daresh(f): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
sheffyUTD: Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.

@ Seun. God knows the kind of book you read. Tolerate each other my foot! Who gets slap with a broken bottle

Lesson of the story, If you cream with excreta, you'l attract flies. The way you dress speaks volume.

I wonder the level of morality left in our society. Shame

Please don't be quick to judge others. The day it happened to me I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved top.Some people are just psycho.
Re: My Experience This Morning by Kunleskey(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op never mind them..we find it difficult to believe ourself in such a senerio like dis.,even me i don't believe myself when it come's to topic like dis.....y can't you backup ya story...if u're right..
Re: My Experience This Morning by goalburner(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Richhommie: NLders. Blowing lies since 1914
buh can dis lies ever stop
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy: So after enjoying the romance...

You come slap the guy grin

Nice undecided
Instead of her to say thanks. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / Revenge From An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.