Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Experience This Morning - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning (13899 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience This Morning by goalburner(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
calebo101:

shocked Something else must be involved for this advise oo, lipsrsealed

Anyway e nor concern me.
Did u mean they are......
Re: My Experience This Morning by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mutuwa:

*falls from palm wine tree laughing*
haahahahaaahahahahahah
Re: My Experience This Morning by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Richhommie: NLders. Blowing lies since 1914
hahahahahaha
Re: My Experience This Morning by Jbluv55(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
You sef get time to dey Analyse grin
Nor mind me Jare Broda, she bin need someone to make her understand the kind pressures wey men dey face @ times from women grin.

How u dey na?

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
slimzypink: smh u knw u needed d money .. you could have collected numba send account no ...Yu wouldn't be soaking garri without shugar now..
Awwww sorry I'm not your kind of person smiley Everything must surely turn around for you... pele
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano the latest troll of romance section.!!!!!!!! grin grin grin .

I am impressed. looking foward to more of your work

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Daresh: hmmmmnnn my sister I thot its only me! That how a few years ago I was in a bus, the conductor started to rub "himself" against my arm. e be like like film trick. He was pretending like the bus motion was bumping him against me. Next tin ol boy shuddered "ahhhh" and a wetness spread to the front of his pants. embarassed I was soooooo embarrassed I couldn't even slap him. I just came down jejely and went my way.
somebody should point a gun at my forehead before I believe this^^post.
Re: My Experience This Morning by drnoel: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

Why do some men behave like this
Cowgirl na desperado
Konji na bastard
Re: My Experience This Morning by Agybabe(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tundeiab: Olosho of life grin
Is he alright?

Prymestrr:
Smh...some girls sha!
tongue
Re: My Experience This Morning by Daresh(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
urhoboman: somebody should point a gun at my forehead before I believe this^^post.

Me too I couldn't believe it. I never told anyone about it.
Re: My Experience This Morning by Alexcollins(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
goalburner:
Did u mean they are......
probable fact.... But it seems she don't know dat majority of nigerians are psychologically unstable in xracter. Conclusively, I'll suggest u stop showing those distracting features u'v freely. D guy simply thot with some money, u will b available 4 d nite.
Re: My Experience This Morning by traware(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Daresh: hmmmmnnn my sister I thot its only me! That how a few years ago I was in a bus, the conductor started to rub "himself" against my arm. e be like like film trick. He was pretending like the bus motion was bumping him against me. Next tin ol boy shuddered "ahhhh" and a wetness spread to the front of his pants. embarassed I was soooooo embarrassed I couldn't even slap him. I just came down jejely and went my way.
Look at this one.Instead of congratulating yourself for doing your purpose as a woman by providing the guy his sex.ual release,you are here lamenting.I dey hiss

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Pussyy ko. tongue sad
No be true? angry
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
No be true? angry

Chasing pússy in an E-world? I can't do that. angry
Re: My Experience This Morning by Daresh(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
traware: Look at this one.Instead of congratulating yourself for doing your purpose as a woman by providing the guy his sex.ual release,you are here lamenting.I dey hiss

Your MAMA
Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Chasing pússy in an E-world? I can't do that. angry
By sending PM'S grin
Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nor mind me Jare Broda, she bin need someone to make her understand the kind pressures wey men dey face @ times from women grin.

How u dey na?
Me I dey fine ooo...
How your bar?

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Largas:
Instead of her to say thanks. Smh
My brother I come tire grin
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
By sending PM'S grin

I don't send PM's and no girl will testify that I have ever done it. undecided
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

see achievement shocked shocked
Re: My Experience This Morning by traware(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Daresh:

Your MAMA

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by balogundayo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
People can lie o.... Chai...
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
krall: see achievement shocked shocked

There are many girls waiting for me in real world than wasting my time on E-world.

I am just coming here to have fun. tongue
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

Na the guy no get sense wey he no slap u back. Person tell u sey make u drop account number u dey form. U go just die of hunger for nothing. And na your type dey always full kuramo beach for night. I no undestand why u con embarrass the guy like that.
Re: My Experience This Morning by bosun11(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
did you even have to wait till he finished ROMANCING your laps before you could think of what to do i don't believe this story at all..
its either you also enjoyed d 5 mins romance , wore a skirt that exposed your laps to d core or what u posted here are LIES
Re: My Experience This Morning by Obinoscopy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Coded lap romancing? Hmmmmm.
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Coded lap romancing? Hmmmmm.
Yes but I caught him red handed sad
Re: My Experience This Morning by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Ok Bro grin
Re: My Experience This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2014

Did u eat before stepping out of ur house
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Did u eat before stepping out of ur house
How do you mean? Anyway yes
Re: My Experience This Morning by eightsin(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014

It's a psychiatric disorder.
Re: My Experience This Morning by Obinoscopy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Yes but I caught him red handed sad
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.