Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Experience This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning (13904 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience This Morning by Jabodo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano:

Why do some men behave like this

Why do some WOmen lie like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Put on panties next time hunny.......... You're welcome kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by theplanmaker: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
so u were d one dat slapped my roomate this morning...lol he deserved it, I laff am

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Bryan12(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

na so you fine reach??

5 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Justeenaleo(f): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
You people sha, una just dey judge the babe like say she do bad thing,@farano I had similar experience but that was as a kid, atleast you were able to slap him, and not everybody in a public transport is mentally stable, a normal human being can't do that, unless he woke up and took a bottle of viagara, pele oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by sheffyUTD(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
[/quote] Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.[quote]

@ Seun. God knows the kind of book you read. Tolerate each other my foot! Who gets slap with a broken bottle

Lesson of the story, If you cream with excreta, you'l attract flies. The way you dress speaks volume.

I wonder the level of morality left in our society. Shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by rattlesnake(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
fallacies undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by lawrenceunaa: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
op is despirately in need of a man's touch. Sorry cos i can't offer that to you cos of Ebola, so you now knw i dey Ebola i even bathed with salt and kerosene ;d
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
traware: Seun,are you truly a complete 'maga' like this or do you just pretend?This 'farano' is always saying in her posts that she desires a wealthy man.In her own words, 'a man with deep pockets' thereby,portraying herself to be from a desperately poor family.In essence,what I'm trying to say is,she is a fuccking liar and a cheap two hundred naira who.re.Grow some balls man!!! And stop being such a mumu for women

Shutup and comment sensibly, douchebag.

That she always make comment about rich men on nairaland doesn't portray her.

Some people make comment for the fun of it. undecided Get sense kid.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bryan12: na so you fine reach??

She doesn't have to be fine.

Some men are prolly perverts.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by theplanmaker: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Farano
Re: My Experience This Morning by traware(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Shutup and comment sensibly, douchebag.

That she always make comment about rich men on nairaland doesn't portray her.

Some people make comment for the fun of it. undecided Get sense kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jbluv55:

First and foremost, what the guy/man did was wrong cool.

From the health point of view(both for his own sake and yours), its not acceptable. No sensible fella would that with ebola scare all over.

That said, I think this should be a lesson for ladies with beautiful laps grin. Whenever you intend boarding such public transports, I think you should do what it takes to protect skin contact. Don't wear skirts that show off 'too much'. Some men do get aroused when they see pretty laps and I'm guessing yours would be wink.

Back to the actual incident, I don't think I would blame you much for your reaction given that its the first time you'll have this kind of experience. My advice is that you learn from it and take precautions to prevent a similar reoccurrence.
Precaution? by wearing long clothes? hmmm..
Re: My Experience This Morning by Realone92(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
angry[size=8pt][/size]Just start to dress like" elehaa"
Just start to dress like" elehaa"
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
traware:

Re: My Experience This Morning by greatestman(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
The way goat stand for market na so dem they price hamm

7 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
calebo101:

shocked Something else must be involved for this advise oo, lipsrsealed

Anyway e nor concern me.
eyebrows now..
Re: My Experience This Morning by traware(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by valdes00(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
chemystery: Picture or i don't believe it.
Even wit sum pictures, I still dnt xpect u to believe dis.... Han an..

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
This situation goes both ways. Male and female we are all culprits.

I have had lots of ladies brush me with their boobs in public contained places too just to send the message. There are some instance ladies throw their skirts open purposely for a guy to "free View"

@Op, if you'd dress seductively, what do you expect? He valued you on your appearance.
Re: My Experience This Morning by marieolae(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm sorry am I wrong...but isn't farano meant to be a moderator. What kind of andyblaze inspired story is dis na?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Jbluv55(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Precaution? by wearing long clothes? hmmm..
Yes, by wearing skirts that cover 'em pretty laps up to the knee most especially in a public transport wink. People have different opinions and not all of 'em should be thrown in the gutter.

Let's analyze it.

A normal and decent man must have an erectionn if he is placed in front of a fully nakedd and shapely lady and he'd prolly 'feel like' 'touching' her(all things being equal) but he can choose not to depending on the circumstances wink.

Now let's assume on a line scale normalcy is placed @ 0, then we'll have men that fall in the -ve region and those that fall in the +ve region and blah blah blah.

Now, in a public transport where you'd have like 10+ men, you can be rest assured that on the average you'll get only 3 that are 'normal and decent'. The other ones fall into different categories that are best imagined(but they exist).

In summary, men are moved generally by what they see and since you can't be able to tell if the next one you'll seat by will be decent not to want to touch, then its best to avoid making 'em see what could tempt 'em wink.

And lest I forget, some men's stare is worse than being touched. And you definitely have no right to slap a man for staring without batting an eyelid grin.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by sauceEEP(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pics of the laps or..........
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Itz funny,as in very funny
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: I'm sorry am I wrong...but isn't farano meant to be a moderator. What kind of andyblaze inspired story is dis na?

lol. What makes you think it's andyblaze inspired story?
Re: My Experience This Morning by cooljoe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Stop dat lie
Re: My Experience This Morning by LaurelP(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
traware: Seun,are you truly a complete 'maga' like this or do you just pretend?This 'farano' is always saying in her posts that she desires a wealthy man.In her own words, 'a man with deep pockets' thereby,portraying herself to be from a desperately poor family.In essence,what I'm trying to say is,she is a fuccking liar and a cheap two hundred naira who.re.Grow some balls man!!! And stop being such a mumu for women

Exactly bro!
She said so on my thread
Re: My Experience This Morning by marieolae(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol. What makes you think it's andyblaze inspired story?
from the first capital letter to the last full stop. it might be real sha
Re: My Experience This Morning by Dreyl(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Liar Liar!
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.