Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Experience This Morning - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning (13905 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hahahaha falls from d top floor of my 7storey mat tongue
Re: My Experience This Morning by Princenathan(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
u don complete evrytin u said he ws romancing u in a coded way .......my dear u no knw say he be coded guy?
Re: My Experience This Morning by graciousolo(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

Why do some men behave like this
wetin u wear? My guess is u were addressed the way u dressed. Tell me if I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by frank043(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls more details on how he was actually romancing your lap...was it his lap he was codedly using?how come you didn't slap him when he was doing the supposed romancing?But instead you slapped him when he gave you a piece of paper...could it have been that you were codedly enjoying the romancing
Re: My Experience This Morning by sheffyUTD(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Daresh:

Please don't be quick to judge others. The day it happened to me I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved top.Some people are just psycho.

Noted!
Re: My Experience This Morning by Daresh(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=traware][/quote]

WOW! You Bleep corpses? That's an all time low dude!
Re: My Experience This Morning by chibwike(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: I'm sorry am I wrong...but isn't farano meant to be a moderator. What kind of andyblaze inspired story is dis na?
so..mods can't share their experiences.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by chimerase2: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

many LIENUS MBA on nairaland
Op believe u me u hv done more dn a LIeON weldone u hear angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by rhotimee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
hmmm.. story that toucheth the heart undecided
Re: My Experience This Morning by meritdee(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
ivyy:

Oh really? When he was romancing the leg the slap did not come then undecided

Question for orunmila

lmao... cray girl
Re: My Experience This Morning by mizcalvina(f): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
cool
Re: My Experience This Morning by mumu9gerian: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Farano why u dey lie na, when u join the lying club

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by nkluvbaby(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Richhommie: NLders. Blowing lies since 1914
cos u haven't seen or heard does not make it a lie. It happens and i mean a lot, especially those places where strangers can board the same okada, things happen then too. I personally experienced what she just said when i was serving some years back though mine wasn't on the thigh.
Re: My Experience This Morning by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
clap for urself ooooooo
Re: My Experience This Morning by pacretus(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
farano: Stop spewing trash and stop reasoning with your good for nothing biro.
haba biro ni.dat biro fit big pass d whole of ur arm oo. grin
farano: Stop spewing trash and stop reasoning with your good for nothing biro.
haba biro ni.dat biro fit big pass d whole of ur arm oo.
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
chimerase2: many LIENUS MBA on nairaland
Op believe u me u hv done more dn a LIeON weldone u hear angry
What is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2014
frank043: Pls more details on how he was actually romancing your lap...was it his lap he was codedly using? how come you didn't slap him when he was doing the supposed romancing?But instead you slapped him when he gave you a piece of paper...could it have been that you were codedly enjoying the romancing
Nope his palm
Re: My Experience This Morning by chimerase2: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
farano: What is dis one saying
bia dis gal do u mean to tell me u hv been hibernating since u opened dis thread
If I text u sanding slap u nw eh I swear u go black angry
Re: My Experience This Morning by frank043(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
farano: Nope his palm
wow!!! I just checked out your pix,you look very sweet and pretty,I don't blame the guy,he was obviously carried away. Anyway,I'm sorry for his nasty attitude. Takia
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2014

Hw ar we sure u didn't giv him ur numba¿
U knw naija gurlz ar synonymous to money,as far as money is involved, 4get it u lyin.
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
sauceny:

Hw ar we sure u didn't giv him ur numba¿
U knw naija gurlz ar synonymous to money,as far as money is involved, 4get it u lyin.
I didn't Sir
Re: My Experience This Morning by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmm,,,,,Lolz.

D guy f*ckd up sha. He misused d formula, he turned it upside down..

He did the first tin, last!... He Shuld hav asked fOr ur acct no first, datz gonna giv him a go-ahead. Am sure it wuld work!. tongue lol
Re: My Experience This Morning by hamid30: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Lwkmd....why didn't u slap him on both cheeks
Re: My Experience This Morning by phazotron(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
farano:
Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

story for the gods............
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm! People can L lipsrsealed

Pishure or you know na wink
you've got humor bro
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Mutuwa:

*falls from palm wine tree laughing*
If I add AMEN now, una go talk say I don bad.
Re: My Experience This Morning by kenex4ever(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2014
traware:
Seun,are you truly a complete 'maga' like this or do you just pretend?This 'farano' is always saying in her posts that she desires a wealthy man.In her own words, 'a man with deep pockets' thereby,portraying herself to be from a desperately poor family.In essence,what I'm trying to say is,she is a fuccking liar and a cheap two hundred naira who.re.Grow some balls man!!! And stop being such a mumu for women
guy, must u talk to people in this manner? U can still say dsame thing in a less provocative manner.
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
guy, must u talk to people in this manner? U can still say dsame thing in a less provocative manner.
You dey mind that indecorous nonentity traware. Silence is the best answer for a blithering individual like him. His future is very bleak.
Re: My Experience This Morning by kenex4ever(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
You dey mind that indecorous nonentity traware. Silence is the best answer for a blithering individual like him.
d guy 4kup sha, he sounded too crude
Re: My Experience This Morning by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm! People can L lipsrsealed

Pishure or you know na wink
Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
hamid30:
Lwkmd....why didn't u slap him on both cheeks
undecided
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
farano:
undecided
I'm sure u were not yet a mod when you created this threadgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.