Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Mrsbreezy, I Love You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsbreezy, I Love You (8106 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jonzing undecided
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
smiley
MrsBreezy:

Dont. He's entitled to an opinion everyone else. Lol it's not like I look beautiful or anything so he's allowed to call me a wowo.

Don't stress yourself. Thank you smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: smiley

Lol why? Even tho I like you smiling and all
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mr. Loverboy has probably brought more shame on his crush than he envisaged. and I feel sorry for MrsBreezy - In just one thread, without having requested for any of this drama, her existence, integrity and beauty have all been questioned but she not only stood tall but towered above all of it. You might not look kim-kardashian attractive, but you are definitely not ugly or even run off the mill. And if your responses are not just a charade then you truly are beautiful. I think I prefer when NL was truly faceless.

NL boys being boys since 2005

6 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op u dey jonz o!
You just embrassing d chick.The peeps attacking her wouldn't av done so.
Even if the babe was considering u b4 now,I'm sure u are off d list now.
U shot yourself bro.Just close dis thread.
WoodcrestMayor: Jonzing undecided
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
annoymous: Mr. Loverboy has probably brought more shame on his crush than he envisaged. and I feel sorry for MrsBreezy - In just one thread, without having requested for any of this drama, her existence, integrity and beauty have all been questioned but she not only stood tall but towered above all of it. You might not look kim-kardashian attractive, but you are definitely not ugly or even run off the mill. And if your responses are not just a charade then you truly are beautiful. I think I prefer when NL was truly faceless.

NL boys being boys since 2005

Wow. Thank you. That's wow... you're amazing thank you.

You've honestly made my day.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Your reply got me.
Until now,I neva tot a lady 'lld give such reply to a rude,crude comment.Thumbs up
MrsBreezy:

Lol why? Even tho I like you smiling and all
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by rioemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
I swear theres nothing special about this girl.Some guys will be behaving like mumu right from birth.She's just like a regular girl living in your street.
She doesnt even have her asset on display.

So many kids on Nairaland.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Your reply got me.
Until now,I neva tot a lady 'lld give such reply to a rude,crude comment.Thumbs up

Oh lol well it's the right thing to do u know haha
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Dont. He's entitled to an opinion everyone else. Lol it's not like I look beautiful or anything so he's allowed to call me a wowo.

Don't stress yourself. Thank you smiley

I think you are pretty and I am not just saying.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
rioemmanuel: I swear theres nothing special about this girl.Some guys will be behaving like mumu right from birth.She's just like a regular girl living in your street.

Another boost to the ole self esteem haha thanks
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
andromida:

I think you are pretty and I am not just saying.

Oh wow haha thank you smiley you probably are too. smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by dmcdad: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Largas:
ironic right?
I'm bursting grin
As in ehn... The thing tire me ooooo.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
smiley
I bestow on you nairaland person of the week award smiley
Queenly stuff...keep it up
MrsBreezy:

Oh lol well it's the right thing to do u know haha
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
I bestow on you nairaland person of the week award smiley
Queenly stuff...keep it up

Oh God lol it wasn't really much to deserve an award u know haha

Hmm you should give it to them people who stood up for me. 'Twas really appreciated honestly

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
y'all should stop dissing MrsBreezy now. wat did she do to deserve all these

BTW I just checked her picture and she's beautiful tongue

oya come and bash me
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: y'all should stop dissing MrsBreezy now. wat did she do to deserve all these

BTW I just checked her picture and she's beautiful tongue

oya come and bash me

Awh this is so nice... thank you

Please don't bash him... he's nice smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by DVMtuppence(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
where the f**k is the Mr loverboy
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
rioemmanuel: I swear theres nothing special about this girl.Some guys will be behaving like mumu right from birth.She's just like a regular girl living in your street.

I don't think it's about the girl, but rather about the guy. I don't know if she looks stunningly beautiful, completely ravishing, drop-dead-gorgeous or whatever because I have not seen what she looks like, and I don't even bother checking upon people's profiles. But the thing here is, irrespective of how or what she looks like (maybe as beautiful as a greek goddess or as ugly as an oracle(juju)), this is an unacceptable behaviour from a guy. I mean... WTH! It's just too childish. And, I can bet my life on this that the said guy is at most a teen, if not a complete kid.

I ain't saying it's not good to appreciate a creature that is beautifully, structurally, and perfectly made. It's a good thing. But c'mon, this is just awkward and sorry to say @op, this is just plain stupid. Gosh! This act of yours pisses the heck outta people. I guess you must have seen something like this in the movies and decided to try it out. Nice try bruv, but it's completely lame. Those things you see in the movies are not real, they are just mere fantasies.

So my advise for you is... GROW UP!

#No-offence

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by rioemmanuel(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Another boost to the ole self esteem haha thanks
You are welcome. angry
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
smiley
MrsBreezy:

Oh God lol it wasn't really much to deserve an award u know haha

Hmm you should give it to them people who stood up for me. 'Twas really appreciated honestly
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by rioemmanuel(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
dmcdad:
I don't think it's about the girl, but rather about the guy. I don't know if she looks stunningly beautiful, completely ravishing, drop-dead-gorgeous or whatever because I have not seen what she looks like, and I don't even bother checking upon people's profiles. But the thing here is, irrespective of how or what she looks like (maybe as beautiful as a greek goddess or as ugly as an oracle), this is an unacceptable behaviour from a guy. I mean... WTH! It's just too childish. And, I can bet my life on this that the said guy is at most a teen, if not a complete kid.

I ain't saying it's not good to appreciate a creature that is beautifully, structurally, and perfectly made. It's a good thing. But c'mon, this is just awkward and sorry to say @op, this is just plain stupid. Gosh! This act of yours pisses the heck outta people. I guess you must have seen something like this in the movies and decided to try it out. Nice try bruv, but it's completely lame. Those things you see in the movies are not real, they are just mere fantasies.

So my advise for you is... GROW UP!

#No-offence
Read my post very well,I never supported the guy.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by 100Cents: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
The guy who created this thread escaped quarantine...

Please anyone who knows his whereabouts should please report to Ministry of Health...
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014

Another smile hehehe nice!

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by 100Cents: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mrs breezy, please send me an update on our scheduled check up preparatory to a plastic surgery...

Dr. 100Cents..
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
rioemmanuel: Read my post very well,I never supported the guy.
Did I state otherwise?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: Mrs breezy, please send me an update on our scheduled check up preparatory to a plastic surgery...

Dr. 100Cents..

Haha doctor...

For the lips reduction yeah?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
which kind of a thread is this...people not minding their own business since inception

a guy in love opened a thread for the pretty girl he loves

you come here and say he's stupid,, wetin concern u, wetin be ur own?? wetin u wan gain??

u later left the guy and bounced on the lady.....saying she's not pretty and stuffs....

you really need to start minding ur own business, Nigeria is gon be a better place if you do.

And please breezy, think about what the guy said, i think he really loves you, Just give him a chance, don't mind these old dudes trying to stay relevant, give the guy a chance dearie

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by McWhillion(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
folly65:

Beauty they say is in the eyes of lipsrsealed
..beer holder
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by DVMtuppence(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten: which kind of a thread is this...people not minding their own business since inception

a guy in love opened a thread for the pretty girl he loves

you come here and say he's stupid,, wetin concern u, wetin be ur own?? wetin u wan gain??

u later left the guy and bounced on the lady.....saying she's not pretty and stuffs....

you really need to start minding ur own business, Nigeria is gon be a better place if you do.

And please breezy, think about what the guy said, i think he really loves you, Just give him a chance, don't mind these old dudes trying to stay relevant, give the guy a chance dearie
an agent?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by 100Cents: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha doctor...

For the lips reduction yeah?

As it were, I will be joining you soonest in the theatre.

Time is of essence..

At first, its a Liposuction...
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh God lol this is absolutely paranoia...

Who is this hehe
Mrsbreezy I love u too o. Why not com to me na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / I Finally Had My First Sex Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.