Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mrsbreezy, I Love You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsbreezy, I Love You (8103 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Crocz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Runs to view her profile picture again.Babe,you are the true definition of ugly.WTF.I dint even notice that your forehead was swollen initially.Pls tell me the truth.You were beaten up because you were too ugly right.Atleast some ugly girls have cute eyes to cover for them.Haba,my dear you are finished.You are example of the girls our boyfriends cheat on us with when we are too tired to get down.In otherwords,the hoes,side chicks,losers and we remain the Queen he will always flaunt while you dare not call until he needs you again.Nothing beautiful about you atall? Your face is horrow.Your mouth?, Nose?, lips?,brows?,shape of face?dont even know what to call your shape of face and to add the swollen part at the right hand side of your forehead.Hmmmm, what more can i say? Nothing to even hold onto.lets i forget,even with foundation,you are still like this?babe,infact i give up on you.

Oboi...I donno how this sh*t started but I'm beginning to love this cat fight...o ya who's next to throw da next bomb?
I like this one thou...constructive insult!

Yeah, you can call me an as*
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
NEW DP ALERT!!! Grandma, if u like criticize, drool or like the picture, that's ur business. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by eminex(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: smiley its all love baby

yikes embarassed
okay dear. let love lead d way.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Looks at his picture again.Now am finally throwing up.
throwing up from your smelly puzzy?

You need it.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

Oboi...I donno how this sh*t started but I'm beginning to love this cat fight...o ya who's next to throw da next bomb?
I like this one thou...constructive insult!

Yeah, you can call me an as*
U said u dnt knw how it all started right? Don't u think that's d more reason Y u should be reasonable Now I understand Y they say that.."He who isn't present in a burial always 'extract' d corpse from d legs #Smhundecided

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ohhh, you guys should take a chill pill
@priscaoge : come lets go to ngwa road for sight-seeing.

@audreybrian : seems you actually quoted her wrongly, not like you guys had an ish before, you should have just said 'sorry' it doesn't kill sweety. Y'all be making the male folks think we can't stand each other...

@crocz : hmmmm. You enjoying females e-fighting hah? Even when you don't know the genesis?

PS : @audreybrian, this wasn't even the pic I knew you for (@dp), is this yo real pic or was that the fake one?

In all, it's ok abeg, I don't like fights. E done doooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by eminex(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Ohhh, you guys should take a chill pill

@audreybrian : seems you actually quoted her wrongly, not like you guys had an ish before, you should have just said 'sorry' it doesn't kill sweety. Y'all be making the male folks think we can't stand each other...

@crocz : hmmmm. You enjoying females e-fighting hah? Even when you don't know the genesis?

PS : @audreybrian, this wasn't even the pic I knew you for (@dp), is this yo real pic or was that the fake one?

Abeg tell dem... I hope it would help put d fire out.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014

Ohh Dear am coming sharperlygringringrin *Putting on my Xmas dressgrin*
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Crocz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
U said u dnt knw how it all started right? Don't u think that's d more reason Y u should be reasonable Now I understand Y they say that.."He who isn't present in a burial always 'extract' d corpse from d legs #Smhundecided

Eh yah...sorry o
Looks like that girl is too tough to handle...well sh*ts happens...no shame in withdrawing from a battle field...you live to fight another day, it's call war strategy sweetie

Pele ehn, #issokay cheesy
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Crocz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014

Not exactly...I'm just bored today but then these girls are damn entertaining
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014

na this babe worse pass cheesy cheesy she still asked if it's real or fake.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
benromeo39: na this babe worse pass cheesy cheesy she still asked if it's real or fake.
Lol. I just saw my question means the same thing. I say make I ask na...since the root of the problem was 'beauty' inclined.

@eminex : read through all the pages na.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by eminex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. I just saw my question means the same thing. I say make I ask na...since the root of the problem was 'beauty' inclined.

@eminex : read through all the pages na.

I did. I was just buttressing ur point.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by thrizzle(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
lmao this audreybrain girl made me laugh Lool she's simply hilarious.. ugly girl calling another girl ugly funny shiit.

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
eminex:

I did. I was just buttressing ur point.
Forgive me, English dey hard me @'butressing' cry
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
WDF is this? When did my moniker look like Mrsbreezy to U? Y all this shii? audreybrian have u lost ur senses? I can't remember having any beef with anyone here,I know u quarrelled with mrsbreezy on a thread titled "Sex on a first date" but Y bring me into it? What is the meaning of this nonsense? You are so shallow minded that u don't even see when I created my profile. Go back and check my profile very well,take a look at my pic n tell me if I look like Ur rival. So Next time u wanna quote ur rival please make sure u turn ur Brain Data on and don't do the mistake of quoting d wrong person because if u try this shii with me,am gonna teach u a little lesson.

I'm sorry she quoted you.

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
Don't mind that silly girl,she quote d wrong person. I guess she was beefing mrsbreezy n wanna quote her not me,but I wonder when Priscaoge look like Mrsbreezy undecidedundecided.

Girls with their low self-esteemundecided

I'm sorry you were drawn into my stupid argument with Audrey
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Ohh.You mean nkechi my house girl.Runs to check his profile picture.Mtcheww cowards everywhere.put a picture and i will reply you.COWARD number 2.Hehe,let me look again and see if i will get more COWARDS.

Look, I'm sorry I 'exposed' you the last time. But these other girls are absolutely beautiful and you're honestly making yourself look so bad. I understand you must be annoyed with me but honestly take it out on me not everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by taiocol: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Hahaha,ugly girls will never cease to amaze me@ mrsbrezzy,So because i made you realise how ugly you are on the 2nd of september,you couldnt sleep all through the night only for you to create a thread with a new name the next day to try and see if you will boost your self esteem.dear girl pls stop trying,your ugliness has no bound.You will never be as beautiful as me, sorry,i meant half as beautiful as me.Thank God many guys made you realise that, even if some low self esteemed guys prefer ugly girls like you cos they cant stand the pretty ones like us.Forget all these bull.sh.it on nairaland,you are UGLY and thats fact.Stop trying cos it wont work.You are ugly today,tomorrow and forever.Like i told you earlier fast and pray your real boyfriend dosnt set eyes on me in the real world cos you will lose him that day.Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends.UGLY B.ITCH.

with you.and your type around, mrsbreezy have hope of being the next Mrs Nairaland
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
taiocol:

with you.and your type around, mrsbreezy have hope of being the next Mrs Nairaland

Omygosh no thank you.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by sistar007(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
According to rules Audrey is supposed to be banned
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm sorry you were drawn into my stupid argument with Audrey

MrsBreezy:
I'm sorry she quoted you.

No problem Dearie! Always stay #Sexy!
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
sistar007: According to rules Audrey is supposed to be banned
GBAM!! She deserve to be banned

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Dannyxy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Mrsbreezy, uhmm uhmm, no, miss breezy ( I feel better, afterall, you never marry), I like you, wait don't jump into conclusion, not the kind of "like" the hormone inspired boys around here talk about.

l am not one to start famzing girls(most especially those on this section), but you just made an impression on me, I have followed this thread for a while, and trust me, you got an admirer, an admirer of your online person, the way you humbly replied the insults and spiteful comments, mehn kudos, I didn't think there were cool girls like you on this section..

2 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
audrey ?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Dannyxy: @Mrsbreezy, uhmm uhmm, no, miss breezy ( I feel better, afterall, you never marry), I like you, wait don't jump into conclusion, not the kind of "like" the hormone inspired boys around here talk about.

l am not one to start famzing girls(most especially those on this section), but you just made an impression on me, I have followed this thread for a while, and trust me, you got an admirer, an admirer of your online person, the way you humbly replied the insults and spiteful comments, mehn kudos, I didn't think there were cool girls like you on this section..

Ehm oh wow thank you...

Them random people that can make you smile smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by adeoladrg(m): 12:09am On Sep 05, 2014
TF is happening here? Mrsbreezy yaf suffer small on this thread oo. Not fair..

Honestly, the audreybrian babe is ugly. After all the rants, I was expecting to see a Beyonce. Lawd! I'm disappointed.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Dannyxy: @Mrsbreezy, uhmm uhmm, no, miss breezy ( I feel better, afterall, you never marry), I like you, wait don't jump into conclusion, not the kind of "like" the hormone inspired boys around here talk about.

Woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by chibwike(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2014
audreybrian:
Looks at his picture again.Now am finally throwing up.
ma'am u re too old for this nw
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by chibwike(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehm oh wow thank you...

Them random people that can make you smile smiley
Lol...breezy i neva saw dis coming....u knw u laff a lot...maybe some random peeps...just wanna push u to the wall...dey way u handled err'thing was really cool...wished i was around all dis while....thanks once again for the other day.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
audreybrian:

Hehe,like me? Dude,i hate you to bits.Read my story again.My boyfriend not only love me,he is obssessed with me.Get it? FOOL.
Ur boyfriendz a retard den.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive / ... / Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.