Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mrsbreezy, I Love You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsbreezy, I Love You (8102 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:

Busted!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesy....You are so funny I swearcheesygringringrin
Hahaha,ugly girls will never cease to amaze me@ mrsbrezzy,So because i made you realise how ugly you are on the 2nd of september,you couldnt sleep all through the night only for you to create a thread with a new name the next day to try and see if you will boost your self esteem.dear girl pls stop trying,your ugliness has no bound.You will never be as beautiful as me, sorry,i meant half as beautiful as me.Thank God many guys made you realise that, even if some low self esteemed guys prefer ugly girls like you cos they cant stand the pretty ones like us.Forget all these bull.sh.it on nairaland,you are UGLY and thats fact.Stop trying cos it wont work.You are ugly today,tomorrow and forever.Like i told you earlier fast and pray your real boyfriend dosnt set eyes on me in the real world cos you will lose him that day.Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends.UGLY B.ITCH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
[s]Hahaha,ugly girls will never cease to amaze me@ mrsbrezzy,So because i made you realise how ugly you are on the 2nd of september,you couldnt sleep all through the night only for you to create a thread with a new name the next day to try and see if you will boost your self esteem.dear girl pls stop trying,your ugliness has no bound.[/s][size=14pt]You will never be as beautiful as me, sorry,i meant half as beautiful as me.[/size][s]Thank God many guys made you realise that, even if some low self esteemed guys prefer ugly girls like you cos they cant stand the pretty ones like us.Forget all these bull.sh.it on nairaland,you are UGLY and thats fact.Stop trying cos it wont work.You are ugly today,tomorrow and forever.Like i told you earlier fast and pray your real boyfriend dosnt set eyes on me in the real world cos you will lose him that day.Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends.UGLY B.ITCH.[/s]
Dream on dreamer
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Hahaha,ugly girls will never cease to amaze me@ mrsbrezzy,So because i made you realise how ugly you are on the 2nd of september,you couldnt sleep all through the night only for you to create a thread with a new name the next day to try and see if you will boost your self esteem.dear girl pls stop trying,your ugliness has no bound.You will never be as beautiful as me, sorry,i meant half as beautiful as me.Thank God many guys made you realise that, even if some low self esteemed guys prefer ugly girls like you cos they cant stand the pretty ones like us.Forget all these bull.sh.it on nairaland,you are UGLY and thats fact.Stop trying cos it wont work.You are ugly today,tomorrow and forever.Like i told you earlier fast and pray your real boyfriend dosnt set eyes on me in the real world cos you will lose him that day.Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends.UGLY B.ITCH.
WDF is this? When did my moniker look like Mrsbreezy to U? Y all this shii? audreybrian have u lost ur senses? I can't remember having any beef with anyone here,I know u quarrelled with mrsbreezy on a thread titled "Sex on a first date" but Y bring me into it? What is the meaning of this nonsense? You are so shallow minded that u don't even see when I created my profile. Go back and check my profile very well,take a look at my pic n tell me if I look like Ur rival. So Next time u wanna quote ur rival please make sure u turn ur Brain Data on and don't do the mistake of quoting d wrong person because if u try this shii with me,am gonna teach u a little lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
War of the beauties. cheesy
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: Dream on dreamer
My dear,i dont need to banter words with you because deep in your heart,you know the truth.How am i even sure,this is not her third monicker.THINGS ONLY UGLY BI.TCHES WILL DO.

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
wat a shame. Hope dats nt u on ur p.p #BeautyIsVainHolinessIsTheOnlyThingThatRemains
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: Dream on dreamer
Don't mind that silly girl,she quote d wrong person. I guess she was beefing mrsbreezy n wanna quote her not me,but I wonder when Priscaoge look like Mrsbreezy undecidedundecided.

Girls with their low self-esteemundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Jerryolumide: wat a shame. Hope dats nt u on ur p.p #BeautyIsVainHolinessIsTheOnlyThingThatRemains
My dear don't reply her again,it's obvious she lost her manners.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by marieolae(f): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
@audreybrian your not as fine as you think you are darling upon all the excessive makeup wink

2 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
WDF is this? When did my moniker look like Mrsbreezy to U? Y all this shii? audreybrian have u lost ur senses? I can't remember having any beef with anyone here,I know u quarrelled with mrsbreezy on a thread titled "Sex on a first date" but Y bring me into it? What is the meaning of this nonsense? Next time u wanna quote ur rival please make sure u turn ur Brain Data on and don't do the mistake of quoting d wrong person because if u try this shii with me,am gonna teach u a little lesson.
Hehe,first of all was quoting you as reference,secondly,thats what what the @ sign was for.It meant referring to so,so,so and so.Thank God am beauty with brians.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2014
andromida: War of the beauties. cheesy
No my dear she's suffering from Inferiority Complex.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
My dear don't reply her again,it's obvious she lost her manners.
wif all her brag i xpectd to c sum1 whose beauty is close to dat of an angel
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
u mean brain tumor?

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Hehe,first of all was quoting you as reference,secondly,thats what what the @ sign was for.It meant referring to so,so,so and so.Thank God am beauty with brians.
Reference? It's obvious u have gone banana. Own up ur poo and stop saying thrash. U quote and insulted d wrong person and u are here claiming shii. Is 'Reference' a new word to u? Don't u have manners?

Btw,did u say u are 'beauty with brains'? What brain? Foul brain or that of a bat? My dear go back to kindergartens cos u are a DUNCE!!!! And don't quote me again. Silly thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
sorry sweetheart, u ain't beautiful and u definitely don't have brain. #JustSaying #NoBeef
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: @audreybrian your not as fine as you think you are darling upon all the excessive makeup wink
Excessive make up? Hehe,i dont even touch my face with anything other than white powder,red lip gloss and some colours below my brows depending what am putting on.Excessive make up to my understanding is too much foundation and concealer which i can never even wear on my face.We can hook up for real if you dont mind atleast you will get to see for yourself.You are not bad yourself.what do you think? wink

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
Reference? It's obvious u have gone banana. Own up ur poo and stop saying thrash. U quote and insulted d wrong person and u are here claiming shii. Is 'Reference' a new word to u? Don't u have manners?

Btw,did u say u are 'beauty with brains'? What brain? Foul brain or that of a bat? My dear go back to kindergartens cos u are a DUNCE!!!! And don't quote me again. Silly thing!
ouch, dat hurts u should av pat her bak wif the truth instead of slamming it on her face
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by marieolae(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Excessive make up? Hehe,i dont even touch my face with anything other than white powder,red lip gloss and some colours below my brows depending what am putting on.Excessive make up to my understanding is too much foundation and concealer which i can never even wear on my face.We can hook up for real if you dont mind atleast you will get to see for yourself.You are not bad yourself.what do you think? wink
are u a lesbian?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: @audreybrian your not as fine as you think you are darling upon all the excessive makeup wink
Lwkmdcheesycheesycheesycheesy, seriously Babe U are on point*Hugs U 4 this*Just take a look @ her ugly face. Mrsbreezy she has been insulting is a black beauty,very pretty girl I must say. audreybrian is suffering from complex n she can't help it. The ugly ones will always be d 1st to praise themselves. Low self-esteem is a bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
Don't mind that silly girl,she quote d wrong person. I guess she was beefing mrsbreezy n wanna quote her not me,but I wonder when Priscaoge look like Mrsbreezy undecidedundecided.

Girls with their low self-esteemundecided
the emboldened says it all.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by eminex(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014

Lolzzz. Ladies bitching each other since 1550 B.C.E grin
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
My dear,i dont need to banter words with you because deep in your heart,you know the truth.How am i even sure,this is not her third monicker.THINGS ONLY UGLY BI.TCHES WILL DO.
yh babes..its her fourth monkier, if that will make you reach climax real quick. You need to grow up and start acting matured like the babe in your profile. Obviously ur beautiful on the "outside", but "inside" and "upstairs" counts aswell.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Lesbian alert. Sorry She's not ur type. Silly brainless thing!
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by marieolae(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
eminex:

Lolzzz. Ladies bitching each other since 1550 B.C.E grin
d girl dey call anoda bbe ugly. She no dey look herself wella. Mtchew
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: are u a lesbian?
Lol.No.Just wanted you to see me for real and lets see if you will go ahead to introduce me to your boyfriend after seeing me for real.No offense though.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Jerryolumide: ouch, dat hurts u should av pat her bak wif the truth instead of slamming it on her face
That girl is a disgrace I swear. I wonder who's wasting money on her training her in school. Money that should be used to buy Dogs 4 security or even used to visit her mates in Yaba leftundecidedundecidedundecided She's just a waste!

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
[s]Hehe,first of all was quoting you as reference,secondly,thats what what the @ sign was for.It meant referring to so,so,so and so[/s].Thank God am beauty with brians.
Irony sad sad
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: yh babes..its her fourth monkier, if that will make you reach climax real quick. You need to grow up and start acting matured like the babe in your profile. Obviously ur beautiful on the "outside", but "inside" and "upstairs" counts aswell.
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy...Oh only ur sweet moniker can make her jerk her a$s outgringringrin. She don't have brain at all. I pity whoever is around her,u have to bring urself so down to her level to interact with herundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
Inferiority complex? Hahaha.with that much foundation on your face?,i dont think you should still be asking who the inferior one is here.You are an ugly girl and am sure you know this deep in your heart.dint want to heat the nail on the head before.Hmm.See your nose ,emm even your lips and your stupidly carved browsgrin

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Jerryolumide(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
That girl is a disgrace I swear. I wonder who's wasting money on her training her in school. Money that should be used to buy Dogs 4 security or even used to visit her mates in Yaba leftundecidedundecidedundecided She's just a waste!
gbam!!! Another truth slammed on her face!

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: the emboldened says it all.
Like seriously!!!!
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
[s]Excessive make up? Hehe,i dont even touch my face with anything other than white powder,red lip gloss and some colours below my brows depending what am putting on.Excessive make up to my understanding is too much foundation and concealer which i can never even wear on my face.[/s]We can hook up for real if you dont mind atleast you will get to see for yourself.[s]You are not bad yourself.what do you think?[/s] wink

audreybrian:
Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends
@priscaoge, dont go with your BF grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.