Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mrsbreezy, I Love You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsbreezy, I Love You (8105 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents:

As it were, I will be joining you soonest in the theatre.

Time is of essence..

At first, its a Liposuction...

Of my lips?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Afghanistan:
Mrsbreezy I love u too o. Why not com to me na?

Lol hilarious
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten: which kind of a thread is this...people not minding their own business since inception

a guy in love opened a thread for the pretty girl he loves

you come here and say he's stupid,, wetin concern u, wetin be ur own?? wetin u wan gain??

u later left the guy and bounced on the lady.....saying she's not pretty and stuffs....

you really need to start minding ur own business, Nigeria is gon be a better place if you do.

And please breezy, think about what the guy said, i think he really loves you, Just give him a chance, don't mind these old dudes trying to stay relevant, give the guy a chance dearie

I understand it was probably his way of "wooing" me(not that I understand why he'd want to.) But this was honestly so embarrassing. I just don't like publicity and I'd rather he found a better approach.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by dmcdad: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten: which kind of a thread is this...people not minding their own business since inception

you come here and say he's stupid,, wetin concern u, wetin be ur own?? wetin u wan gain??

u later left the guy and bounced on the lady.....saying she's not pretty and stuffs....

you really need to start minding ur own business, Nigeria is gon be a better place if you do.

And please breezy, think about what the guy said, i think he really loves you, Just give him a chance, don't mind these old dudes trying to stay relevant, give the guy a chance dearie
Love? Like really? I guess this is the reason @mariole or something directed me to this thread.

I get it now... A guy is attracted to a girl and then he automatically loves her. Wow! As easy as drinking water. Wahala dey ooooooooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
dmcdad:
Love? Like really? I guess this is the reason @mariole or something directed me to this thread.

I get it now... A guy is attracted to a girl and then he automatically loves her. Wow! As easy as drinking water. Wahala dey ooooooooooooooo.

True that
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I understand it was probably his way of "wooing" me(not that I understand why he'd want to.) But this was honestly so embarrassing. I just don't like publicity and I'd rather be found a better approach.

i get you, but first know that he didnt mean it this way...he thought people will be supportive and help ask you out..you know, in a romantic kinda way...but some people just had to ruin the guy's plan.

He thought they will help him out with you...that's why he did it.

so i'd recommend you give him a chance.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by wheesin(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
another bag of explosive testicle acid on the lose..this is the main reason girls dont respect guys anymore..giving yourself a name of an almost wowo girl with wine lips wont make her respect you..you still remain an invincible temporary friend even if you meet her..pls ignore me...i just opened up my Limousine mind. undecided
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
dmcdad:

you can never say... you dont know the guy, you don't the reason why he loved her..you don't know anything.

so if you are not going to help him, dont complicate issues
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
wheesin: another bag of explosive testicle acid on the lose..this is the main reason girls dont respect guys anymore..giving yourself a name of an almost wowo girl with wine lips wont make her respect you..you still remain an invincible temporary friend even if you meet her..pls ignore me...i just opened up my Limousine mind. undecided

Why are you trying too much to make sense?

its not that hard.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten:

i get you, but first know that he didnt mean it this way...he thought people will be supportive and help ask you out..you know, in a romantic kinda way...but some people just had to ruin the guy's plan.

He thought they will help him out with you...that's why he did it.

so i'd recommend you give him a chance.

Lol I still have no idea who he is

But honestly lol I think I've been slagged enough im just gonna wait for the week so I can deactivate this.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Chimerase(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gals gals gals y so much hype on this female folks
Even to the extent of doing blind online luv someone u just saw her pix only
Makachukwu since I started nairalanding I hv not sent or knwn how a PM looks like, even if I view ur pix and admire u, the least I can do is to following the person simple
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I still have no idea who he is

But honestly lol I think I've been slagged enough im just gonna wait for the week so I can deactivate this.

oh...that would be weakness... why would you deactivate ur username cos u feel some people said something about you that you didnt like?

Thats exactly how life is...so tell me if this kinda thing happen im real life,,, will you deactivate life? c'mon get a thick skin...ure a Nigerian.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten:

oh...that would be weakness... why would you deactivate ur username cos u feel some people said something about you that you didnt like

Thats exactly how life is...so tell me if this kinda thing happen im real life,,, will you deactivate life? c'mon get a thick skin...ure a Nigerian.

Lol no I was gonna deactivate it a while ago...
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahkenaten:

you can never say... you dont know the guy, you don't the reason why he loved her..you don't know anything.

so if you are not going to help him, dont complicate issues
You don't get it do you? Of course he can do whatever he feels like, but it's not love please! You guys should know that there are differences in love, lust, like, infatuation, attraction et al. That's just my point. Don't term it love, because that's not what it is.

I am just trying to clear up a misconception here. This was exactly what some people were trying to clear on this thread.

Do Love Happen Outright Or We Tend To Grow In Love ?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ninovandross(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sorry what does wowo mean?
it means dangerously or extremely ugly
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
ninovandross: it means dangerously or extremely ugly

So.I hear lol thank you.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ninovandross(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So.I hear lol thank you.
ur not ugly tho, at least u see sme people get hope
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
ninovandross: ur not ugly tho, at least u see sme people get hope

Lol thank you smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
teeo: Nairaland, making wowo girls feel special. But it's none of my business. undecided
as a guy u ought to be cautious; she's not "wowo",she's a cool person_at least from her posts_ plus she's way mature than you are (from the way she handled the situation here).

@yungchop...she's not Kim k but she's looks okay plus amazing personality,come on any guy would fall for that.

I'm not in support of "immature" the thread though and hey,I'm not hitting on her either.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ninovandross(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol thank you smiley
uwc, seems I hve taken over, mke I jah b4 person go vex
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
preciousjoz1:
as a guy u ought to be cautious; she's not "wowo",she's a cool person_at least from her posts_ plus she's way mature than you are (from the way she handled the situation here).

@yungchop...she's not Kim k but she's looks okay plus amazing personality,come on any guy would fall for that.

I'm not in support of "immature" the thread though and hey,I'm not hitting on her either.
you don use me shine be that abi?? Please die , ok? Whose talking about being immature on afaceless forum? If you like her, tell her and don't do that through me, ok?? Now please go and die. grin
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Realone92(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol thank you smiley
me self fit talk say i love u ,,,,,,,,,love in the air, smiley smiley smileyu know na, i wana apply, am i to book appointment, i they queue
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: you don use me shine be that abi?? Please die , ok? Whose talking about being immature on afaceless forum? If you like her, tell her and don't do that through me, ok?? Now please go and die. grin
lol...bros why I go wan use my fellow guy shine? why i go like her self when ladies Dey my hood. *shake his hand*shey u no vex peace out!
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2014
preciousjoz1: lol...bros why I go wan use my fellow guy shine? why i go like her self when ladies Dey my hood. *shake his hand*shey u no vex peace out!
my guy pocket that thing, eboLa still dey town jorey
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by taiocol: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2014

What's this one saying? go burn some weed niqqa
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello pretty Shaakasi(f) please add me on whatsapp 08034504 two two nine . Or bbm -- 28FF9EDC
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: my guy pocket that thing, eboLa still dey town jorey
lol...ebola cannot stop the ministry!!! sleep never catch you?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2014
preciousjoz1: lol...ebola cannot stop the ministry!!! sleep never catch you?
I dey do some parol ni o, ah go marry my bed soon, 28FF9EDC add me
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by taiocol: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: Hello pretty Shaakasi(f) please add me on whatsapp 08034504 two two nine . Or bbm -- 28FF9EDC

yungchop:
am ALLERGIC to girls, in other words am . . .
G A Y !

you no more allergic?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Shaakasi(f): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: Hello pretty Shaakasi(f) please add me on whatsapp 08034504 two two nine . Or bbm -- 28FF9EDC

u r kidding ryt?? Aren't u supposed to b gay??
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Shaakasi:

u r kidding ryt?? Aren't u supposed to b gay??
am not gay o! You know when you're too handsome and you don't want the opposite sex to be disturbing you, you just put up a signature like that smiley
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2014
taiocol:

you no more allergic?
my nigga you won't understand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.