Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mrsbreezy, I Love You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsbreezy, I Love You (8104 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
Like seriously!!!!
sure bae, you hit the nail on the head. Audrey must be biting her fingers right now. she has gotten more than she bargained for..
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Inferiority complex? Hahaha.with that much foundation on your face?,i dont think you should still be asking who the inferior one is here.You are an ugly girl and am sure you know this deep in your heart.dint want to heat the nail on the head before.Hmm.See your nose grin
U are a WASTE! My sincere sorry goes to whoever that is wasting money on U. U are such a silly dirty brat. Ugly n brainless. Stop feeling inferior and own up that u are as ugly as d word UGLY. U don't have to compare because u are nothing close to me in beauty*(I don't brag about it,it's a special gift from God so U can envy ur a$s outtonguetonguetongue)*

I was specially made 4 u to jealous/envy,it's not my business if u die in d process. Get a life n stop displaying ur ignorance on a social Forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Sammyblaq(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
That girl is a disgrace I swear. I wonder who's wasting money on her training her in school. Money that should be used to buy Dogs 4 security or even used to visit her mates in Yaba leftundecidedundecidedundecided She's just a waste!
u didnt get the sign when i was signal'n....u were busy banting words on AB. Keep it low oge...shes jobless.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu:

@priscaoge, dont go with your BF grin grin

And as foolish as audreybrian is,she thinks it's because of her squeezed Ugly face,jezzz some girls need to grow up. Whoever that takes a b.I..t.ch like her out gonna have a very bad cos her face will surely bring u nothing but BAD LUCK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by priscaoge(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Sammyblaq:
u didnt get the sign when i was signal'n....u were busy banting words on AB. Keep it low oge...shes jobless.
Thanks Sammy....Am out of here

#UnfollowsThreadLikeABOSSgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
And as foolish as audreybrian is,she thinks it's because of her squeezed Ugly face,jezzz some girls need to grow up. Whoever that takes a b.I..t.ch like her out gonna have a very bad cos her face will surely bring u nothing but BAD LUCK.
*falls from nepa pole* grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by yungchop: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Did I talk?? Nah!
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by marieolae(f): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: Na wa o, pricaoge , audreybrain , marieolae , mrsbreezy, I believe you guys are matured please, its a normal thing to insult each other on a faceless forum like this but you guys are taking it too far, please you didn't create yourselves or did you?? Now I know nobody gives a damn about me here,I want you to do something for me, I know it will be a bit hard because I have a twin (female) so I know girls can hardly swallow their prides. Please honor me by apologizing to yourselves. smiley
guy its all for fun wink why are people so serious on NL. I think I'm gonna create a thread on this
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
U are a WASTE! My sincere sorry goes to whoever that is wasting money on U. U are such a silly dirty brat. Ugly n brainless. Stop feeling inferior and own up that u are as ugly as d word UGLY. U don't have to compare because u are nothing close to me in beauty*(I don't brag about it,it's a special gift from God so U can envy ur a$s outtonguetonguetongue)*

I was specially made 4 u to jealous/envy,it's not my business if u die in d process. Get a life n stop displaying ur ignorance on a social Forum.
Runs to view her profile picture again.Babe,you are the true definition of ugly.WTF.I dint even notice that your forehead was swollen initially.Pls tell me the truth.You were beaten up because you were too ugly right.Atleast some ugly girls have cute eyes to cover for them.Haba,my dear you are finished.You are example of the girls our boyfriends cheat on us with when we are too tired to get down.In otherwords,the hoes,side chicks,losers and we remain the Queen he will always flaunt while you dare not call until he needs you again.Nothing beautiful about you atall? Your face is horrow.Your mouth?, Nose?, lips?,brows?,shape of face?dont even know what to call your shape of face and to add the swollen part at the right hand side of your forehead.Hmmmm, what more can i say? Nothing to even hold onto.lets i forget,even with foundation,you are still like this?babe,infact i give up on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by hannesy(f): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: guy its all for fun wink why are people so serious on NL. I think I'm gonna create a thread on this
*book space*
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: *book space*
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by eminex(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: d girl dey call anoda bbe ugly. She no dey look herself wella. Mtchew

I see. u girls should jus take it easy on urselves. let's call a truce. biko. enough of d hating.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by marieolae(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
eminex:

I see. u girls should jus take it easy on urselves. let's call a truce. biko. enough of d hating.
smiley its all love baby
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: sure bae, you hit the nail on the head. Audrey must be biting her fingers right now. she has gotten more than she bargained for..
Are you for real?,dont worry when i am through with her,i will get back to you.Bite fingers ke.I just started.NONSENSE
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Are you for real?,dont worry when i am through with her,i will get back to you.Bite fingers ke.I just started.NONSENSE
Maybe you should start now. its all fun and you are the joke.

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian

But lets be serious....i will say you are not beautiful at all....if that pic is really yours.... its not a pretty site...maybe is the camera angle sha...

but that pic isnt it...both girls u claim are ugly beats you hands down in the beauty aspect...

some nigga is deceiving you....hope it wnt be too late before you realise he only wants to Bleep.

#justsaying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2014
padeolu: *falls from nepa pole* grin grin grin

were u searching for 3g network? grin grin
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Runs to view her profile picture again.Babe,you are the true definition of ugly.WTF.I dint even notice that your forehead was swollen initially.Pls tell me the truth.You were beaten up because you were too ugly right.Atleast some ugly girls have cute eyes to cover for them.Haba,my dear you are finished.You are example of the girls our boyfriends cheat on us with when we are too tired to get down.In otherwords,the hoes,side chicks,losers and we remain the Queen he will always flaunt while you dare not call until he needs you again.Nothing beautiful about you atall? Your face is horrow.Your mouth?, Nose?, lips?,brows?,shape of face?dont even know what to call your shape of face and to add the swollen part at the right hand side of your forehead.Hmmmm, what more can i say? Nothing to even hold onto.lets i forget,even with foundation,you are still like this?babe,infact i give up on you.
Hehehe.someone is already liking my post when i havnt even started with you
@Priscaoge,where are you?I need your ugly face down here to defend yourself.UGLY B.ITCH.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Faun(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Just looked at the profile picture of the girl under review...

...She's plain as hell. undecided

So many fugly girls should really thank God for Nairaland, I must say. This is the only place they can really feel special.

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Faun: Just looked at the profile picture of the girl under review...

So many fugly girls should really thank God for Nairaland, I must say. This is the only place they can really feel special.

imagine that one claiming beauty queen...smh

she no fyn kan kan.

2 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian: I posted the issues i had about my relationship few days back on this forum and discovered that[b] a lot of people wanted me to tag along with him that if not am a gold digger[/b],so i decided to give him another chance since he promised never to cheat on me again.We were out together yesterday when he asked what i was doing on my phone and i told him am on a website where i read interesting stories and he asked me the name of the website.I quickly changed the topic because he might come across my story if i tell him and it will hurt him if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him.I just want my relationship to work.I know he will ask me again so i need your help.Pls guys,how can i delete my topics on nairaland.Pls help.@...,pls i dont want you here,am tired of fighting unless you are here to help.Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1839824/boyfriend-wants-start-visiting-nairaland

audreybrian: We met while in school but i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out and he gladly did.At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted.he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me.I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?
https://www.nairaland.com/1833650/he-said-both-rather-die

SPEECHLESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2014
ahkenaten: audreybrian

But lets be serious....i was say you are not beautiful at all....if that pic is really yours.... its not a pretty site...maybe is the camera angle sha...

but that pic isnt it...both girls u claim are ugly beats you hands down in the beauty aspect...

some nigga is deceiving you....hope it wnt be too late before you realise he only wants to Bleep.

#justsaying.
STFU.runs to check his profile picture.WTF?.Dude are you for real?.Is that thing on you a face? Dont think so.Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again cos it will make me look at your profile picture and when i do again?am sure i will throw up.See pimple gosh!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2014
ahkenaten:

No mind me, i go charge for their ni. You know as PHCN be na
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by hannesy(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2014
ahkenaten:

lol he was serching for free MB, padeolu I lie?
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Faun: Just looked at the profile picture of the girl under review...

Runs to view his profile picture.Mtchewww.for you not to have the confidence to upload yours,it simply means you are the worst so far.Put up your pic,then i will give you a proper reply.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Faun(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Runs to view his profile picture.Mtchewww.for you not to have the confidence to upload yours,it simply means you are the worst so far.Put up your pic,then i will give you a proper reply.

Send me newwdz.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
STFU.runs to check his profile picture.WTF?.Dude are you for real?.Is that thing on you a face? Dont think so.Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again cos it will make me look at your profile picture and when i do again?am sure i will throw up.See pimple gosh!!!!!!!

i Bleep girls like you without ever saying a word.... my face alone does the trick...and now this is a warning...

if you dare tag me again you will regret ur garri soaking pathetic existence, product of a half excreted menses...get your mouth of my dick.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Hahaha,ugly girls will never cease to amaze me@ mrsbrezzy,So because i made you realise how ugly you are on the 2nd of september,you couldnt sleep all through the night only for you to create a thread with a new name the next day to try and see if you will boost your self esteem.dear girl pls stop trying,your ugliness has no bound.You will never be as beautiful as me, sorry,i meant half as beautiful as me.Thank God many guys made you realise that, even if some low self esteemed guys prefer ugly girls like you cos they cant stand the pretty ones like us.Forget all these bull.sh.it on nairaland,you are UGLY and thats fact.Stop trying cos it wont work.You are ugly today,tomorrow and forever.Like i told you earlier fast and pray your real boyfriend dosnt set eyes on me in the real world cos you will lose him that day.Even my pretty friends dont introduce me to their boyfriends.UGLY B.ITCH.

U no fine joor. U try small but you no fine reach the napkin wey my Nkechi dey take clean nose.

3 Likes

Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by audreybrian(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2014
Faun:

Send me newwdz.
F.UCK YOU.COWARD.
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by ahkenaten(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
what an ediot...
Re: Mrsbreezy, I Love You by padeolu: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: lol he was serching for free MB, padeolu I lie?
No lie babe, check ur MB, i don fap am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? / My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.