Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Changed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Changed (25624 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Slap That Changed My Life For Good! / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

u no wan forget that name? watch out sha

A name I admired so much... so sad u changed it undecided
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
daveP: John go cry soon i guess. That badoo in him go soon 'go down low'

na lie joor
Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls let there be pagelord game on your thread...if so, na me be pagelord be dat grin
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe:

A name I admired so much... so sad u changed it undecided

the name was stolen and I didn't wanna live under the owner's shadow
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe: Pls let there be pagelord game on your thread...if so, na me be pagelord be dat grin

FIRST PAGELORD!!!!

alright
let it begin..... typing
Re: Changed by edogho(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

yawa! Oshare a beg no vex
but stormybucci na thief!
u are welcome sir
me be ozah o. u good o.
Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yipee! Ayam the PL...

Hmm...ayam scared o...I hope John wouldn't meet his father and his wife in a romantic....

Lemme kip shut nd wait for Jigsawkillah to continue hin tory grin
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dedicated to sammyhoe who is our first page lord
and to everyone that has commented on this thread so far
still waiting for a page lady

11pm

Angela was feeling sleepy. Apart from the big plasma making a faint noise, everywhere else is quiet. She lazily dropped the mag and walked into her room. Getting in, she noticed the bathroom door open again. No, she locked it. She remembered vividly, she locked it. Getting closer, the tissue paper has been displaced again. The shower is still running in droplets. It is strange. Who came here? She stupidly picked her hair brush as a tool just incase and started ransacking the room. She saw nothing. She dropped the brush and picked up her hand mirror to view her face. She didn't feel comfortable going into the bathroom anymore. She stared into the mirror and what she saw shocked her to the marrow. Before she could think of screaming, she was grabbed from behind with a hand of her napper firmly placed on her mouth. He injected her and she passed out.

John was driving too fast and too furious. He just didn't know that for every Bryan, there's a Torreto. While in his Camry 2.2 running 180km/hr, he couldn't see the Tundra coming too close. He wanted to take a bend to his right when the tundra ran into him. He tried to dodge but it was too late. His attempt to do so helped though in reducing the damages done. He swerved and he lost control thereby leaving the car spinning. He managed to jump out before it hit a nearby electric pole. All evidence of him drunk disappeared and his eyes became clearer. He was amazed at how he managed to jump from the car, he would make a good Actor he thought foolishly. There was no single atom of doubt that John is a woman beater and he uses his influence and police when dealing with others of his gender. The real reason behind his jump was the adrenaline rush coupled with the fear of death.
The rider of the tundra isn't done yet, and while John was busy praising himself, the tundra had turned and was aiming to damage more than the car. John turned and saw the vehicle coming towards him. He started running, feeling too shocked to scream. He looked bluntly foolish, one, for thinking he could outrun a vehicle, two, for being too afraid to scream. He fell down, and the car stopped just in front of him. The occupants came down, four in number, all dressed in black suits and looking like club bouncers. They lifted him up weightlessly and threw him inside the car while he screamed. One of the men punched him and he passed out.

7am

Mr Samuel was sitting in his sitting room watching the early morning news and sipping hot tea. He called the cook, and asked her if Angela's still sleeping. When the cook told him she hasn't seen her all morning, he sent the cook to check on Angela.
The cook got to Angela's room and saw the door locked.
"Ella" she called. She calling and when she wasn't getting any answer, she banged on the door. Still no reply, she called Mr Samuel who hurriedly rushed into his room to collect a spare key. He opened the door and it was empty. He checked the toilet and it was still empty. Then he proceeded to open the bathroom. He saw blood everywhere. The cook behind him screamed and dashed out of the house. The noise alerted the security at the gate as they ran in with a speed equivalent to that of light's. They too was shocked. Mr Samuel stood with his gazed fixed on the sight in front of him.
Just then, a call came in.
"Hello.......what's there?......alright, let me check it"
He raced out of the room followed by his security and headed for the sitting room. He saw his son's car damaged beyond recognition and had it not been his name on the plate number, he wouldn't have been able to recognize it.
The two security men looked at each other then at their boss who looked just as confused as them. Where do we start from? Where's Angela? Was the questions on their minds.
Mr Samuel picked up his phone and called the police.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
this is to notify the public of the game instigated by sammyhoe In his ebiag thread is also taking place here

benefits of being a page lord/ page lady: you'll get an update dedicated to you

rules: if your comments Is the first on a new page, u become the page lord/lady
if ur 3 consecutive comments made you PL, then ur post is nulled and PL goes to the next person after you

note: every page must have a PAGELORD and a pagelady
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
edogho: me be ozah o. u good o.

ozah ma vor?
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe: Yipee! Ayam the PL...

Hmm...ayam scared o...I hope John wouldn't meet his father and his wife in a romantic....

Lemme kip shut nd wait for Jigsawkillah to continue hin tory grin

its not what you think lol
Re: Changed by lanicky(f): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hullooo Jigsawkillah.....nyc story u've got here.

Kudos smiley

Hullooo Pa SammyHoe smiley
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
lanicky: Hullooo Jigsawkillah.....nyc story u've got here.

Kudos smiley

Page Lady!

nice to finally have you here
Re: Changed by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

na lie joor
hmm. We'l see.

Page Lord/ Lady? I have one or two sha. Brb!
Re: Changed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
lanicky: Hullooo Jigsawkillah.....nyc story u've got here.

Kudos smiley

Hi baba LANICKY! How's the chat room doing?
Re: Changed by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

its not what you think lol
embarassed

Thanks for the dedication Jigsaw wink
Re: Changed by lanicky(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe:

Baba lanicky?!! shocked I'm not a man na cry

We're all doing fine in d chat room smiley
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe:

baba Abeg check again
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
daveP: hmm. We'l see.

Page Lord/ Lady? I have one or two sha. Brb!

u understand the PL game?
Re: Changed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

baba Abeg check again

Haba!!! I am sowee...I've been having a wrong perception of you all d while...so so sorry mama lanicky... cheesy
Re: Changed by lanicky(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
SammyHoe:

Haba!!! I am sowee...I've been having a wrong perception of you all d while...so so sorry mama lanicky... cheesy

Jeeezz! Didn't u see d (f) after my name? shocked
Re: Changed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
lanicky:

Jeeezz! Didn't u see d (f) after my name? shocked

An oversight... I am sowee
Re: Changed by Cheriepet: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
U've got another follower...

an interesting readsmiley

btw where is my grand daughta Missy?
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Cheriepet: U've got another follower...

she's stopped flowing with me
Re: Changed by stormybucci(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:

yawa! Oshare a beg no vex
but stormybucci na thief!
u are welcome sir
me thief?? **vexed nd uses head 2 hit d wall** saw or hammer or wareva ur name is, if i beat u eehnn, dem go reject u spiritually.... mtcheew
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
stormybucci: me thief?? **vexed nd uses head 2 hit d wall** saw or hammer or wareva ur name is, if i beat u eehnn, dem go reject u spiritually.... mtcheew

Na play I dey Na
person no for follow you play again?
Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2014
AbuMikey:

Here I am.

................following.
sits beside him#runs out to get a drink...let's enjoy it till it last dearie..

Ride on jigs,Na ur bck I dy
Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Cheriepet: U've got another follower...

m here grandma,bin busy since mawnin..I missed yah
Re: Changed by Mczigx(m): 5:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Changed by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Good morning house. I am very hungry now. Update plssssssssss!!!
Re: Changed by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Now I know how it feels to be hungry...suspense kills cry
Re: Changed by lopeoba(f): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Come on... we want more...breakfast please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.