Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (47092 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I'm new In the Game
Sorry

Ptttt.. why are you apologizing? No need for that.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:

@italicised: where did I suggest or what suggested that I think it's only men who like sex and that women find it repulsive?

@bold: what suggests that I think that women never seek men out?

@underlined: since when is my culture "seclusive"? What do you know about my culture?

You can't think outside of the box because that is the way you were taught, a woman approaching a man is alien to you so you can't open your mind to realize the world has changed from the days of old. Your society/culture put women in a box and there she must remain for generations to come. Change that mentality.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
dosht: Schumastic
I love u kiss

love you too boo kiss and sorry it came l8
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

You can't think outside of the box because that is the way you were taught, a woman approaching a man is alien to you so you can't open your mind to realize the world has changed from the days of old. Your society/culture put women in a box and there she must remain for generations to come. Change that mentality.
Lmao! grin grin

I challenge unilateral assumptions you make and your answer is to create even more assumptions? grin Lololol. I don die.

It's alright. My point is made so you can have that last word now.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

Lmao! @ That comment '" Put women in a box". just cracked me up"

Hehehehehehe On the contrary, You sound quite lettered
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
[retracted]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
luigiajah: Officially Exposed.. Even with mah red bar... Tallesty1 nice job.. All these gals wy dy fall our hands.. Even for fine boiz like us...

Judging by what I see in that post between 3cycle and Tallesty1 ...

OP you girls have the weakest egos imaginable. Yet you will open your mouths to say men have fragile egos.

So because you asked a guy out and he told you he is off the market, you are here crying like somebody slapped you or insulted you (which is what your type no doubt do to the small boys who send you enough to talk to you). He wasn't even rude, abi what would you do if you were his GF/wife and your guy is busy accepting "blind date invitations" from girls?

I see nothing here that should warrant a whole thread about what happened.
Get over yourself.
Or better yet, go post pseudo-nak3d pictures of yourself on instagram so you can get 100,000 empty likes from hungry boys to fill up this new gaping hole in your diminished ego.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
There is nothing wrong with liking a guy or making your intent obvious. However you need to understand that a real gentleman might ignore your call if he is in a committed relationship or not just ready for you. I personally won't ignore a pm, the worse that can happen is politely replying that It won't work out.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! @ That comment '" Put women in a box". just cracked me up"

Hehehehehehe On the contrary, You sound quite lettered
I didn't mean to be put in a box literally, it's just an expression for not changing (staying the same way) thinking only one way. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lmao! grin grin

I challenge unilateral assumptions you make and your answer is to create even more assumptions? grin Lololol. I don die.

It's alright. My point is made so you can have that last word now.

grin grin grin

Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:
I didn't mean to be put in a box literally, it's just an expression for not changing (staying the same way) thinking only one way. cheesy

I did understand you crystal clear..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I did understand you crystal clear..

Ok, how was your day? smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, how was your day? smiley

Funky and bright if you don't mind me being monkeying around with my reply..

Jokes apart, my day was splendid and you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Funky and bright if you don't mind me being monkeying around with my reply..

Jokes apart, my day was splendid and you?

Not good, I was shut in because of the rain flood. sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2014
2buff:

Judging by what I see in that post between 3cycle and Tallesty1 ...

OP you girls have the weakest egos imaginable. Yet you will open your mouths to say men have fragile egos.

So because you asked a guy out and he told you he is off the market, you are here crying like somebody slapped you or insulted you (which is what your type no doubt do to the small boys who send you enough to talk to you). He wasn't even rude, abi what would you do if you were his GF/wife and your guy is busy accepting "blind date invitations" from girls?

I see nothing here that should warrant a whole thread about what happened.
Get over yourself.
Or better yet, go post pseudo-nak3d pictures of yourself on instagram so you can get 100,000 empty likes from hungry boys to fill up this new gaping hole in your diminished ego.
Another onukwu undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by GANDALF1(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
Another onukwu undecided

Nne, u have not slept?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2014
GANDALF1:

Nne, u have not slept?
I had little work to tidy up, but I'm through.
You?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
Another onukwu undecided

Your irrelevant opinion. Don't care.
Go simper in your pride.

As to what you did, I commend it. Not every girl has the guts to be honest enough with themselves to ask out a guy.
You earned my respect there.
Ego-fueled error comes into play however when you feel he is "classless" or whatever deragotary thing you mentioned up there because he refused...in a polite way I might add. He gave you no insult.

Just means you still have a lot of toxic pride and still have a lot to learn about the game, which is that the world does not revolve around you.

He could already have a chick. Again, if he was your man, would you want him going out on blind dates?
I encourage you not to take all these flatterers agreeing with you that he is silly and that you are "too fine to be refused" seriously. They are simply doing what comes natural to them...arse kissing. I on the other hand am telling you what it really is. There is no such thing as too fine to be refused, otherwise there would be no faithful relationships today.

By your definition, any guy who refuses to go out on a date with you (even if he is taken) is classless.
If you were truly mature about the game, you would have no such disposition.

Off to bed with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by GANDALF1(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
I had little work to tidy up, but I'm through.
You?

Not feeling sleepy. Feeling like sleep's enemy tonight grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2014
2buff:

Your irrelevant opinion. Don't care.
Go simper in your pride.

As to what you did, I commend it. Not every girl has the guts to be honest enough with themselves to ask out a guy.
You earned my respect there.
Ego-fueled error comes into play however when you feel he is "classless" or whatever deragotary thing you mentioned up there because he refused...in a polite way I might add. He gave you no insult.

Just means you still have a lot of toxic pride and still have a lot to learn about the game, which is that the world does not revolve around you. He could already have a chick. Again, if he was your man, would you want him going out on blind dates?

Hence by your definition, any guy who refuses to go out on a date with you (even if he is taken) is classless.
If you were truly mature about the game, you would have no such disposition.

Off to bed with you.

You are absolutely right she isn't ready to play the game, but she's a beginner and with time comes experience. I hope she doesn't give up but she must learn there will be rejections because not every guy will be attracted to her. I don't understand the insults though.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by damekings(m): 1:53am On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

You are absolutely right she isn't ready to play the game, but she's a beginner and with time comes experience. I hope she doesn't give up but she must learn there will be rejections because not every guy will be attracted to her. I don't understand the insults though.
Khiaa am kinda liking your parole, can u role with me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 2:20am On Sep 09, 2014
damekings:
Khiaa am kinda liking your parole, can u role with me

No, I can't do that. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by singlesconnect: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by damekings(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

No, I can't do that. cheesy
Why not khiaa
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
damekings:
Why not khiaa

I have someone on NL and that would upset him very much.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

I have someone on NL and that would upset him very much.
Polite way of saying no, wow.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
Polite way of saying no, wow.

The truth wow!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Mayor21(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm missing kinkybraids ;-( . Please come back to me.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by taiwoakin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
i knew this is what this topic will turn into. A flirting zone
Abeg, all of u should go and rest. meet someone real and strike up a true friendship
and if u want to meet someone on a public fora, keep it private.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mayor21: I'm missing kinkybraids ;-( . Please come back to me.

Shes moved on. You didnt appreciate her
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2014
luigiajah: LWKMD... . My sides are already aching from laughter.. Girls and their indirect way of trying to woo guys.. I still state my point with Tallesty1. . "We Don hang boot".. Guys are simply sick and tired of all that crap.. If you wanna say something. Just say it instead of beating around the bush.. Case Closed.

This is what I have been saying, LADIES SPEAK YOUR MINDS
Take a step out of that box you are in.
Cosign 100%.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 1:20am On Sep 12, 2014
matsilver: We have two typez of ladies tryin 2 woo a guy on line!

1. Is either d lady is not beautiful. Or.
2. She's desperate 4 mariage...guyz beware..

#3 Or she just wants to have fun. cheesy

*Singing* Girls just want to have fun, that's all we really want, some fuuuuun, oh girls just want to have fuuun. When our working day is done, oh girls just want to have fuuuun lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.