Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46543 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Lovexme:

then I hang all hangables regarding wooing anyone.

This would make you happy, eh?
Till I summon the courage to woo another.
I Prefer going for what I like, I judge by the quality of a post.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: I do
The culprit is here... I HAIL THEE

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Maybe he is just a player

he aint...believe me, i know grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You are wrong my bro, very wrong and it obvious that you haven't dated a girl that made the first move. I have been with two of them and the experience was not a good one. They port anytime they like especially when they see someone that is better than you.
I dey feel you... If no b say u b big boi already, I for say mak u send me ur acct number make i wire moni enter for dis comment wey u drop

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
valdes00:
I dey feel you... If no b say u b big boi already, I for say mak u send me ur acct number make i wire moni enter for dis comment wey u drop
It is wrong for a guy to judge/refuse another because of his past experiences with them other girls.
So wrong

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*
I pray you are married
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I tell you grin grin

that lady on ur profile is not beautiful. ..she is just light skin bcs she is from midle east
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
It is wrong for a guy to judge/refuse another because of his past experiences with them other girls.
So wrong
Dat is wat u tink.. he said twice, so there is a probality dat it might occur d third tym.. He does nt want to tak chances

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

You need Jesus!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
valdes00:
Dat is wat u tink.. he said twice, so there is a probality dat it might occur d third tym.. He does nt want to tak chances
So sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
I pray you are married
Do u want to marry me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2014
190theclown:

You need Jesus!! undecided
Why are you here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Gosh I don't like gays sad
U must be chasin tall guys cos of their tall pr!cks

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by stanconnect(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
My opinion...dear it's not a crime and it will never be after all what a man can do the saying goes that a woman can do that better..buh I think the issue is from our own side of the world...the guy may see it as a joke, u know why? Cos u are pretty and that's a rare thing from this side of the globe too..buh let it not weaken ur zeal for ur choice...go for whatever that will make u happy and be happy ok!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Do u want to marry me
so u can use koboko brush my yansh anytime I'm late from work.
Anywax, am askin indirectly if u are married
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Why are you here?

To break that Jinx in your life

Na so husband scarce for your area?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2014
190theclown:

To break that Jinx in your life

Na so husband scarce for your area?
I wasn't looking for a husband
Zoom off

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2014
MuhdG: hmm bros. Aswe once a gal told me she liked me,,,,, I stopped valuing her. Most of us duwit

when you have the material resources, girls will be like can we hook up sometimes and I will be like..... hmmm u want a ride right
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
So sad
U shuldnt be.... It happens... NL is full of surprises, who knw wat wil happen next
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
U must be chasin tall guys cos of their tall pr!cks
No, I just Like tall dudes...
But if I get a tall dude. With a tall pri.ck then its an added advantage.

Who no like better thing?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Advice to guys, work very hard to get money then women we come because most of them worship money... the amount of money you have is proportional to the amount of women to want to have you because most women worship money

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx:

when you have the material resources, girls will be like can we hook up sometimes and I will be like..... hmmm u want a ride right
WICKED
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx: Advice to guys, work very hard to get money then women we come because most of them worship money... the amount of money you have is proportional to the amount of women to want to have you because most women worship money
Who is discussing money here?
We are Discussing guys being so difficult To woo remember?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by willydadon(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2014
To me the brother was having conflicting thoughts like (could this be real or it's just a joke) or maybe he's not into you so my dear take heart oh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
so u can use koboko brush my yansh anytime I'm late from work.
Anywax, am askin indirectly if u are married
Am still single. But u agree dat some of u guys nid flogging sha
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by teewai3(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2014
lol...
funny u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
willydadon: To me the brother was having conflicting thoughts like (could this be real or it's just a joke) or maybe he's not into you so my dear take heart oh.
Ok
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Who is discussing money here?
We are Discussing guys being so difficult To woo remember?

how do you know if some one is tall on nairaland?

if you woo me because I am tall there is a huge probability that you will 1000 other tall other giys around you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2014
willydadon: To me the brother was having conflicting thoughts like (could this be real or it's just a joke) or maybe he's not into you so my dear take heart oh.
I think the latter part of your post happens to be the case.

I know that guy well, and he's one of those few i respect on here. He has a way with words, and most of his post resonates deeply with the kinda outlook I've 'bout life.

A guy who's been wooed by ladies before(not once, not twice) will not have that kinda feeling you talked 'bout in the former part of your post. So I believe it's strongly the latter. And @ such the OP is un4tunate sort of.

I believe she'll strike gold soonest tho, since all she wants is just 2 b happy! #4giveMyLongPost

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
No Yes, I just Like tall dudes...
But if I get a tall dude. With a tall pri.ck then its an added advantage.

Who no like better thing?
I respect you for claryfying the actual fact.
It's obvious. well....it's an added advantage also for we tall guys. Buh am pretty sure our average and short brothers are the most trustworthy, they alwaz take relationships like seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Am still single. But u agree dat some of u guys nid flogging sha
I dont
Whats ur reason
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner: Buh am pretty sure our average and short brothers are the most trustworthy, they alwaz take relationships like seriously
Really? Someone said they are more aggressive. The flare up easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / My Fiancee's Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.