Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46489 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Khiaa funny enough am just an average looking guy. I don't underestimate the power of women. You will find out but it will take you some time.
As per satisfaction... yeah that one is guaranteed. Not for lazy one though. They need to work it like Kika23. grin

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kika23(f): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Khiaa funny enough am just an average looking guy. I don't underestimate the power of women. You will find out but it will take you some time.
As per satisfaction... yeah that one is guaranteed. Not for lazy one though. They need to work it like Kika23. grin

Hehe... How does she work it??
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCock. Mentor any worries? cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:

....which KIKA23?.....my Kika23?.....hangon brother... you berrrrra bak of from ma woman!! (no offense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:

I will get you baby and I promise it will be soon. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kika23 Is a hard worker. She knows how to wind and grind it. Or better still she knows how take the meat deep down inside leaving her to recover for days. Rare Gem, One of a Kind. Extraordinary. A must have babe. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork. She is mine now. Confirmed. You need to move on. And she is not a london babe grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Khiaa...am waiting. Hehe. What will be my prize when you find me? tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
MrCork. She is mine now. Confirmed. You need to move on. And she is not a london babe grin

...Margret.... do u reliaze she light skin? ...can u afford light skin women?.....Pls bak off from ma woman!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kika23(f): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Kika23 Is a hard worker. She knows how to wind and grind it. Or better still she knows how take the meat deep down inside leaving her to recover for days. Rare Gem, One of a Kind. Extraordinary. A must have babe. grin

Haaaaaaa.....
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kika23. Don't mind MrCork. I will go to the moon for you...bring the stars for you. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Kika23. Don't mind MrCork. I will go to the moon for you...bring the stars for you. grin

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:

...u goin to get bus to the moon?? ...abi?....Ok Son, I like yor approach....Now lets see yor departure (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Khiaa...am waiting. Hehe. What will be my prize when you find me? tongue

I can't remember your moniker but I do remember our conversations, like you hooking up with a freak(you thought she could hang with you) but was disappointed that she couldn't, the same white or white looking girl that you thought was so beautiful but Nairalanders disagreed, am I any where close?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork.. She is not looking for a london guy. She like sit here.

Yeah . that is my specialty. Light skin, Tight slim. See her eyes and lips....this is the kind of face you want to be seeing in your dream. tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Khiaaaaaaaaaa. Haha. You got my diccck grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork. Kika23 Knows what I meant by going to the moon. I will take her to cloud 11. Can you take her to cloud 7? grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
MrCork.. She is not looking for a london guy. She like sit here.

Yeah . that is my specialty. Light skin, Tight slim. See her eyes and lips....this is the kind of face you want to be seeing in your dream. tongue

....bro u honest belif shes is type?..I don't mean to sound rude but do y realize she as class?

...which is exactly wher I fit in.... U juss to gerrrrrit.. Do u? (no oofense) .
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kika23. Has made up her mind it's me or no one else.Nothing changes that. What are you going to do about it now? cool

Kika23..Please tell MrCork...You are all mine.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Kika23. Has made up her mind it's me or no one else.Nothing changes that. What are you going to do about it now? cool

Kika23..Please tell MrCork...You are all mine.

..bro serrrriously...if I waz a dog & u waz a flower.....I will probably lift up ma leg across yor wide face and giv u a shower.

.....truss me..u r no competition( no oofense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork. Haha... That will be nice. Golden shower. As long as you are a female dawg. Back to Kika23. Dearis nothink you can do now...too late. You can go after...Serenaqueensy, Nneka123, MisBlah just to mention few or Idowuogbo.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MrCork: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
MrCork. Haha... That will be nice. Golden shower. As long as you are a female dawg. Back to Kika23. Dearis nothink you can do now...too late. You can go after...Serenaqueensy, Nneka123, MisBlah just to mention few or Idowuogbo.

...u want me to go afta the ugly ones and u go for kika23??...... Brother, am a lover not a fighter. Pls don't let me swaaaar formu and pls don't let me say yor triangle ghana head is not correct (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Those are Posh Nairaland babe. Or Is it Farano, Azeeza...but promise me you will not go after Dechandel and Azeeza. Anyway I trust her. You are not her type. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by daslimiski: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pretty lady, so sorry that the guy you mentioned behaved like that. Forgive us all for his misbehaviour. I believe I speak for some of us when I say please give us your whats app contact so that we can respond properly.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
marieolae:
Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
u gat a face lyk a road accident
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Horlertoungy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
3cycle:
As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

it's ur fault now, while many guys like me still remain single and searching, you went ahead to woo a guys who are already over demanded. Talk to me and let's exchange phone numbers.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
thank you jare smiley
Kingklent:
u gat a face lyk a road accident
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by NIKEDEEDS(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=821144114640056&id=757826120971856&_rdr#821152341305900
As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.