Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164995 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Insightz:

Ok.Good to know. Would like to know what you do for a living and your experience in running a business, marketing, etc. Please check my profile for my email. We can talk further from there to see what opportunities we can create for each other.
Thanks for ur reply but I can't get u on d email I copied from ur profile.I'll b glad if u can contact me on 08161329192 or u give me urs so dat I can reach u.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kolawoleahmed(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
I need very gud samples of business plan n feasibility study. Send it to kolibra2@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kolawoleahmed(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Chugoji post=32925919][/quote]

Ebook please
kolibra2@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Esmael23(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Please what business can I invest in with N200,000. Something that wil b easy to manage n yet can bring tangible returns...thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
eagle13:
I can what exactly?
I want to buy ogbono(don't know the English name)
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esmael23:
Please what business can I invest in with N200,000. Something that wil b easy to manage n yet can bring tangible returns...thanks
you can sell food stuff,ladies shoe,handbags(I sell )
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2015
GenyEbere:
I want to buy ogbono(don't know the English name)
Do you want it in commercial quantity or just for consumption?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
eagle13:
Do you want it in commercial quantity or just for consumption?
commercial sir
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 26, 2015
topcube:
I reside in Benin and I have being around for 3years now. Here are the businesses I believe will give you a reasonable ROI.

1. Real Estate: Propose/Construct 1 or 2 story building with a room self contain each (10 rooms downstairs, 10 upstairs & 20 rooms in all) in a place like Ekosodin, behind/beside UNIBEN (there are land availability, selling for 450k -1M, depending on your lawyer and your power of negotiation). Each room will be let out for 70k downstairs, 75k upstairs per year, get a good lawyer or estate manager to manage the house for you. Fresher/Old Students are urgently & seriously in need of accommodation right now (some of them are tired of scouting with friends or bro/sis). I work with a lawyer and I know how my boss took advantage of scarce accommodation to collect agent fee from prospective students. I composed all of the above writings from our outings & experience.

2. Transportation: It is not only in Lagos we have huge market for transportation, even in Benin, you can venture into transportation business. It is either you buy a bus or Toyota Camry 2.4 to commute students, VIPs and or VIP's. You will sure get your ROI within 6months-1year of startup. No special experience required, all you need is a good lawyer to help you draft agreement between you and the driver. Buy the bus around 700k the Toyota around 1.5M (am not a dealer, forgive me if I quote a wrong sales figure). I will be using the bus as a case study.
Get it registered, cut the glass, paint it to commercial colour, give the key/photocopies of the car document to both lawyer & driver, drop your account number or method of payment. You can be sure to have a real business with less than a million. Do take note that the vehicle will be on Balance and Carry terms. Which means, you buy, register and put the vehicle in a operational condition for less than a million i.e. 850k and you give it out for 1.5million on installment (i.e. 125k per month for 1year).

3. Football Viewing centre: I don't need to elaborate on this, just the juicy and additional income of it I will emphasize on. Rent a store/shop or land, buy i.e. 20-30 benches, buy DSTV and MyTV/Startimes Dish version, buy two 44inches TV or 32inches (depending on the size of the store/shop), buy 2.5kva generator, buy home theatre or amplifier/speaker (to draw attention or increase sales, pls note, this is optional), buy 1 or 2 laptop(s) or computer systems and finally buy UPS/plugs and other miscellaneous gadgets. Register with Nairabet or 1960bet and get 2 sales personnel to run the place for you. Be ready to smile every week. I do not have time to quote the figures/price of the items needed, you can do your own calculation. My opinion is with less than less than 500k you should hit the grand running. This business alone will bring you minimum of 150k/month after expenses/VAT.

I wish you good luck.
thanks for the quote up there buh I must tell I want to go into the num 3 business with a very low competition,just to help my schooling, can you pls explain to me. Thanks brother
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Emisco3310(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Hi my fellow nairalanders,pls share with me if u know where I can get A4 paper at a cheap wholesale price
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emmafriday002: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm in to a business that am proud to be the member of and I will always call every body to come in to this company to make money am now a diamond member of this company is ntbup to 1 year that this company get to Nigeria and many Nigerian now can be proud of this company we are making our money every week from this u can check the website and see ur self if u like it get back to me this is the personal website that the company give to every one who join them here Is my u can sign up from there is free to join www.emmafriday.Vemma.com or the company Vemma.com if u like it u can call me on 07935609589or whatsap me 08060809183 so that I can explain more to u about it and how u can began to make ur money
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Chinnyx: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Goldmine Liberty Concept Limited is a company duly registered at CAC with their head office located at Plot 377A Omofade Crescent Omole Phase 1 Ojodu - Ikeja Lagos.

It is a fund cooperative club that helps aspiring entrepreneurs raise capital to start a biz or expand an existing one. If you are far from the head office we also have seminar centers scattered across Nigeria if you call me and give me your location I will send u the address of the nearest center to you.

There are different packages that will suit anybody at any level we also have the packages for 4k earn 1.6m in 6 months, 12k(Fast track) earn 400k in 1month, 32k earn 4m, 64k earn 8m, 104k(Fastrack) earn 2m in 1 month, 160k earn 33m in 6-8months and many more side attractions. We also organize mentoring programs to train members who are aspiring to become successful entrepreneurs. There is one coming up at the above address on May 1, 2015 by 12pm you are all invited.

Call me on 08092001661 or BBM 73ED90FC or email me on callchinnyx@yahoo.co.uk for more detailed information.
Regards.

www.goldmineliberty.com
Call me on 08092001661 or BBM 73ED90FC or email me on callchinnyx@yahoo.co.uk for more detailed information.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenyEbere:
commercial sir
do u av an exact place they told u it is sold so that I will just go to d place direct
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagle13:
do u av an exact place they told u it is sold so that I will just go to d place direct
I don't know o
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2015
GenyEbere:
I don't know o
then it will b pretty difficult for me to source y because I work so d little time I av is after work. n going to source around den ahh....but if av a more convenient means I can get it done for u I Will

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
eagle13:
then it will b pretty difficult for me to source y because I work so d little time I av is after work. n going to source around den ahh....but if av a more convenient means I can get it done for u I Will
tnx so much I appreciate
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by qizick: 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
GenyEbere:
you can sell food stuff,ladies shoe,handbags(I sell )
We're do u source ur shoe n bags I want to sell too
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kswot(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/AmazingPiphackerStrategy
maybe the above link might help someone
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
qizick:
We're do u source ur shoe n bags I want to sell too
You can source at balogun
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by millionboi(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2015

i can supply you with used laptop and flat screen TV . i currently have about 15 laptops now and 10 flat screen tv 37" and above. contact me to discuss further. i can also show you my stock on video chat. price for laptop ranges between 20k upward depending on model and price for tv ranges from 30k upward with sizes ranging from 32 inch to 50 inch. all in perfect condition
ur name is nobody,then hw do I contact u
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ayodeb(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
Friends, in OUR world, 1+1=N5, 700
This formula can cause a turn-around in your life in one year.
I will be glad to share this transformational formula with you,
And believe me; your life will SIGNIFICANTLY change in 12 months!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Opiosko: 2:47am On May 03, 2015
GenyEbere:
I don't know o
I thought Ogbono should be cheaper in Edo and Delta.. What made u think Ondo is the idea place to get it?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Yeecar(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by dav8id(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
something good about investing in agriculture may be a best bet for you .care to check it out here ? http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uniklydestind1: 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
You can join us @ alliance global for that fast boost of income whr you are taught the step by step formula to make money by yourself.Contact number: 07030505514
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by topeluvu(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2015
M
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2015
Create sure wealth in oil & gas with no regrets...whatsapp me on 08052186322
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akdams(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Jalive: 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
Let your money work for you.
One of the best ways to invest your money is through the foreign exchange market.
Fixed deposit is good investment but will get you just 8% ROI per annum.
We manage forex accounts and we guarantee you a 10% ROI monthly. That's 120% per annum.
You will fund your forex account yourself and we will trade it on your behalf.
You have control over your account and no one can withdraw except you.
You are not giving any money directly to anybody.
Our services will be paid by agreed sharing formula in % of the profit.

You can contact us on 08096575333

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.