Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38080 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Justice99: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Seriously! I am always forced to ask myself questions and till this time, am yet to really get one answer to the many questions. Well, I think a survey should do even though sentiment would still interfere. One of those many questions is, to the youths; "what is it that we have to distinguish our selves from the old and out-going generation"?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
I will support the NBA on their Hague adventure at least it will force Dr Davis and the North to produce the boko haram elements who accused Gen Ihejirika so the world will know them. I hope the NBA knows that to be able to convict Gen Ihejirika, they will have to produce the accusers and the evidence they have. To that extent I support them and hereby pledge my two months salary in support.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by san316(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
All these loud mouthed inyamurai spilling sh:t and thinking they are wise. Ihejirika, if he's really guilty will die a very painful and disgraceful death. If not, he'll live to see the Igbo nation go under and deep into ignominy. Support him and all igbos will continue as slaves till the end of time. IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA: BLOODY A$$ LICKERS. Msteeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by swtdrms(m): 4:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Justice99: Seriously! I am always forced to ask myself questions and till this time, am yet to really get one answer to the many questions. Well, I think a survey should do even though sentiment would still interfere. One of those many questions is, to the youths; "what is it that we have to distinguish our selves from the old and out-going generation"?
And the you think these old cargoes is d problem? I don'tthink so, thats d main reason i don't think anythin wil change, our generation is more tribalistic and more sentimental compared to these old guyz.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Why do they have to storm Hague?
That nigerian expression is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karlmax2: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Babymama1: Why do they have to storm Hague?
That nigerian expression is so annoying
19 days To go NBA maidugari i hope ur preparing your case because if u dont go to court it means that branch is sympathetic to boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ugoezeik(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Ihejirika 2019

eko oni ogbanje

North etipia goooooooooooooooo
hahahahahaha l swear guy me nd U go settle dis issue in law court by denying me sleep while laughing now. Mana, Nwa nnem kezi onye gwaragi na north etipia go. Eko onibaje no be eko ogbanje. Hahahahahaha guy U nid to register in Ali Baba show
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ugoezeik(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
CyberWolf: We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry
God blez U ma man, if to say U de close l for giv U 21 kisses
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
am not suprised by d comments of some about this post.its obvious d are giving back to the society d hate,tribalism and religious intolerance it gave them.for those wondering how boko haram gets conscripts,some posts here would show that many Nigerian's would gladly kill their fellow citizens for lesser cause which makes me ask;why don't we go our separate ways?how many more kids must be starved to death,how many more girls kidnapped and how many more blood shed before our leaders realise this union isnt working?.
as Nigeria bumps toward 2015 my apprehension has never been higher and my prayer is for God to see me and my family through whole.some youths should b cautious of what they wish.what goes round the say comes around
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by nduchucks: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Confused people... Ndi Ara!

Gini mere i ji na-akpo ndi m, ndi ara? di gi ga-abuba embarassed
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Vinsaint(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nice move but i think de lawyers will miss their ways cos The Hague i know is in the Neitherlands and that is where ICC is. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ayed44: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Vinsaint: Nice move but i think de lawyers will miss their ways cos The Hague i know is in the Neitherlands and that is where ICC is. grin
these half baked lawyers are just going to the Hague to disgrace Nigeria because the jurists at the ICC would end up making them laughing stocks. I cannot believe dat a properly trained lawyer could go to court with an unsubstantiated claim by an individual as evidence.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amya: I wonder why no one is asking this question. Shebi the Australian negotiator was brought to facilitate the release of the chibok girls? how far that angle na? when are the girls coming back?

so you mean to tell me that this dude was so at home with the Boko boys and they probably had tea with slices of sponge cake while they discussed bokoharam sponsors, and they had nothing AT ALL to say about the chibok girls which was the reason for his involvement in the first.

Rather, in other to distract the populace from the issue that the whole chibok kidnapping might be one big hoax, he started naming names. Like Boko haram will volunteer their sponsors just like that.

My personal belief still remains that the Boko haram sponsors are not Nigerians. This accusations and counter accusations from the two parties have been orchestrated by the same sponsors to put Nigeria in constant katakata so it gets to a point where the country breaks into bits and pieces.

America is the sponsor.
Terrorism is not cheap. those fanciful ammunitions is not cheap. Even with scores of them killed, they still seem yo multiply even though no one can pinpoint what they are actually fighting for. The money involved to lure recruits and give them impressive ammunitions is' not chicken change. we're talking 100s of millions of dollars here. Nigerians are naturally hoarders. even if they loot that kind of money they'all never spend it in meaningless war. even the northerners. The northerners can only incite terrorism through words.

All these things is actually just meant to distract us from the truth that America is behind this.
ur funny and really paranoid.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by macof(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
EldaTimba: NIGERIANS should wake up. I foresee a tribal war(not online) where several people will die. Let us not forget US prediction. With the way this argument is going, it will lead to a war between igbos and yoruba/hausa which will spell doom to this nation. As a Yoruba person, I think we should know that one Nigeria is more better than Oduduwa nation.
#Shalom.

Oduduwa nation is the only thing right and good for the Yoruba.

A large ethnic group like ours needs it's own government to control itself.

woo to the disgusting British lugard who formed this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karlmax2: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
18 days to go. NBA maidugari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by specco(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
san316: All these loud mouthed inyamurai spilling sh:t and thinking they are wise. Ihejirika, if he's really guilty will die a very painful and disgraceful death. If not, he'll live to see the Igbo nation go under and deep into ignominy. Support him and all igbos will continue as slaves till the end of time. IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA: BLOODY A$$ LICKERS. Msteeeew!!!

Your brain is located in your anus, that's why it's messed up!
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jay2014: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2014
No wicked will go unpunished says the book of the Lord.
We are waiting and watching.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by cheruv: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
whitecat007: That's exactly what a mumu does!

He also said "I don't give a damn" and that "stealing is not corruption" so, they are all still in line with what our president can do and say. We just can't put anything pass Jonathan at this point. He's shown over and over again that he will destroy Nigeria.
can you tell oga yona to be fast about it?? undecided
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tit(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
san316: All these loud mouthed inyamurai spilling sh:t and thinking they are wise. Ihejirika, if he's really guilty will die a very painful and disgraceful death. If not, he'll live to see the Igbo nation go under and deep into ignominy. Support him and all igbos will continue as slaves till the end of time. IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA: BLOODY A$$ LICKERS. Msteeeew!!!

stop hyperventilating.
just bring out your damning evidence about the sponsors of boko haram.

I hope you know, if you falsely accuse somebody of a capital offense,
you could be found guilty of murder.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tit(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abdulwasiu Alfa you have lost a couple of days already ooo.
Better iron your shirts fast to get to The Hague Switzerland.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
How many more days left
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karlmax2: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Babymama1: How many more days left
18 days to go maidugari apc hope they are preparing their case against ihijirika
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
karlmax2: 18 days to go maidugari apc hope they are preparing their case against ihijirika

Why should they just prepare their case against Ihejirika? Why not both men?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Remarkable: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
bump, bump!

how many days left for the ultimatum to expire?!

Hope they have their flight booked by now...

their files... folder... evidence... everything!

I really wish there is a way I can contact the team to wish them a safe journey on the day of...

it probably is true what they say about lawyers... its

-Remarkable.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karlmax2: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Meanwhile is their ultimatum. Not over yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.