Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38077 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Chuksab: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Michael Olugbode

The Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) Friday said it would be storming the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Switzerland with a team of over 50 lawyers to prosecute both Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, who were fingered as the financial backers of the deadly Boko Haram sect should the federal government continue to keep mute about the issue.

The Association which gave the federal government a 21-day ultimatum to investigate the duo alleged by the Australian hostage negotiator, Dr. Steven Davis as the major backers of the insurgents, said it would not fold its arms and watch those that may be responsible for making many Nigerians orphans and widows move freely on the streets.

Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri, the chairman of Maiduguri branch of NBA, Abdulwasiu Alfa said the association has assembled more than 50 lawyers who have volunteered to go to ICC to prosecute the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-50-lawyers-to-storm-the-hague-for-prosecution-of-sheriff-ihejirika/188251/

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Mutuwa(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
We de wait..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ofala(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is becoming quite interesting. of what benefit would it have been for any sane Nigerian to back these murderers?

I strongly feel that we are yet to 'hear' the last of this saga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ihejirika 2019

eko oni ogbanje

North etipia goooooooooooooooo

49 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Who says God doesn't answer prayers? The prayers of christians, muslims and traditionalists as well as the "prayer" of free thinkers that Boko Haram' sponsors be exposed.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good news, someone has got to do the right thing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dey said dey will take Ihejirika to Hague but no one thought it will be for sponsoring terrorism. grin grin grin grin grin

Ihejirika will win Abia State come 2015 convincingly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

52 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Mekateka: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
"Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri, the chairman of Maiduguri branch of NBA, Abdulwasiu Alfa said the association has assembled more than 50 lawyers who have volunteered to go to ICC to prosecute the case".

For sure, it is only stup1d branch as mentioned above that would think in this manner. 21 days ultimatum is too long, please go now. Wawa banza. Are they just waking up?

64 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
CyberWolf: We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry

Wat? same lawyers dat could not win Bakassi? Dey want to chop money, dat is all they are good for, but unfortunately for them, they will use their earnings to fund and sustain their case without prove at the Hague.

Boko says so the Boko boyz at the bar head to hague,how did dey pass any exam let alone The Bar? smh! lmao!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

37 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
I can pay their flight ticket to Hague, no need to waste time.

Start suing immediately ndi ara!

ihejirika for governor Abia state 2015

I hope shekau will be physically present in Hague to bear witness.q

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
This must be the biggest assembly of jobless lawyers since 1914 grin cheesy

Are they all from religion of PISS

60 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ndiigbo...

Everytime they bring up Ihejirika, is a campaign opportunity for his Abia State 2015 Governorship election.

Nairaland is not a joke and we are here to be creative and not engage in idle sh.it-chat...

Dey are being clever but show them the Prime factor.
cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Wat? same lawyers dat could not win Bakassi? Dey want to chop money, dat is all they are good for, but unfortunately for them, they will use their earnings to fund and sustain their case without prove at the Hague.

Boko says so the Boko boyz at the bar head to hague,how did dey pass any exam let alone The Bar? smh! lmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Before they are back from Hague, the whole of Bonu state would've been taken over by the rampaging BH grin cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Boko says so the Boko boyz at the bar head to hague,how did dey pass any exam let alone The Bar? smh! lmao!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
grin grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ghost01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
I support this! Femi Falana too has issued his own ultimatum. If dem like make dem go hide inside iroko tree, na Sango we go go invoke say make im helep fish dem out. No hiding place for the wicked!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ihejirika! They couldn't take you to The Hague on genocide allegation . Now its for Sponsoring Terrorism.

So, by fire ,by force, you must go to The Netherlands.

Confused set of people!

32 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy: I can pay their flight ticket to Hague, no need to waste time.

shekau bearing witness, who knows..I hear say he done de speak English grin grin cheesy grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Igbos bring out all the evidence of war crimes committed during Biafra.

Gowon OBJ Danjunma Benjamin etc let's head to world court.

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Those lawyers should be "given the axe" for being so myopic and shallow minded. It is pitiable to see our judiciary been used as a political tool, it's very uncalled for to see our judicial arm serving as a stooge to political entities all for selfish reasons. These sets of lawyers are a disgrace to the profession, let's assume the political manipulation isn't a factor here, does it mean our lawyers are so twerped to the extent of not logically analysing simple issues? I spit on those manikins lawyers, even FFK has got more excellent personality than them.

44 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: Before they are back from Hague, the whole of Bonu state would've been taken over by the rampaging BH grin cheesy

Already BH are about to seized Maiduguri.
I wonder if they are planning to hold meeting under BH protection

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by EdCure: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Laudable move.

Sue and expose all of them led by Ihejirika, who camouflage in military uniform to destroy Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
The international community will be laughing at these lawyers, I swear. They will waste their resources.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Those lawyers should be "given the axe" for being so myopic and shallow minded. It is pitiable to see our judiciary been used as a political tool, it's very uncalled for to see our judicial arm serving as stooge to political entities all for selfish reasons. These sets of lawyers are a disgrace to the profession, let's assume the political manipulation isn't a factor, does it mean our lawyers are so twerped to extent of not logically analysing simple issues. I spit on those manikins lawyers, even FFK has got more excellent personality than them.
There are not our judiciary, but BH and APC advocates

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy: I can pay their flight ticket to Hague, no need to waste time.

Those Lawyers are clowns. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
I hope u have a voters card?

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
will you be that foolish to work on baseless allegations? Just give me one proof Dr. Davis provided and let's see if you aren't as ninny as these lawyers.

49 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Rawani: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Cry me a river. Let them go and prove their innocence.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ngwakwe: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Good news, someone has got to do the right thing.

Who will testify against Ihejirika in ICC?
You think ICC will be interested in gossips between Davis and Bokoharam?

Why not take Elrufia to ICC to hear Ihejirika testify against him.

The Bokoharam is a brainchild of Islamist domination across Saharan Africa with support of the locals.

In 2000, Twelve Core Northern States declared Sharia law to govern them amid jubilation by majority of the indigenous people thereby causing untold hardship to Nigerians of different faith and death of thousands.

There is nothing to divert our attention on the origin, support and promotion of this devilish ideology same as ISIL in Iraq and Syria.

55 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: There are not our judiciary, but BH and APC advocates
I thought as much, they are really a reproach to the profession.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
This case is very vacuous, I wonder how the court preceding is gonna look like, a case without proof, I can't wait to make jest of those stewpid lawyers cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.