Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38065 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by fowowe411: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol they are all screaming Ihejirika but pretend not to know sheriff was mentioned. FOOLS!
Anyway,GOOD TO SEE AN IGBO MAN MANIPULATE THESE NORTHERN GOATS and YORUBA COWARDS!
Mtchewwwwww
Finally,this is what I actually want to hear from you,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol they are all screaming Ihejirika but pretend not to know sheriff was mentioned. FOOLS!
Anyway,GOOD TO SEE AN IGBO MAN MANIPULATE THESE NORTHERN GOATS and YORUBA COWARDS!
Mtchewwwwww
Haba!!! Aunty Peppyluv, wetin concern you and the yorubas with dis issue nw, FEAR GOD
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Sprintx24(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2014
While they are at it, they should also report the looting and every other fraud that is bedeviling thus country and confess to bribes and other huge atrocities they are a part of. That is the only way this country would attain subconsciousness!
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Pig's gut, how many sheriff's kinsmen has opened a single thread supporting him? You scums of the earth ibos have been holding briefs for your man on hourly basis and in turn made it all about him. Oponu afofun gbemu!
Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by bibiking7(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Heard in the news yesterday that the government said that they did not hire the independent negotiator, but did not say no to his offer of assistance as regards the kidnapped girls.
my own issue is, how come the deadly sect opened up to this foreigner about their sponsors. They need to take a closer look at these allegations. Plus, they had better carry out a proper investigation here, so that they wont look silly at the Hague.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chrisxxx(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
My people can be insensate and foolish. Even as enlightened as NBA would believe Boko Haram would reveal their financial. Hey! We are in problem. This is just a vendetta to pay him for his big blows against them. They just want to smear his name with mud.
Boko Haram can never reveal their real financials. Let us grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Endougs(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2014
King James Not Shot At Olamide-M.I
https://www.nairaland.com/1890492/king-james-not-shot-olamide-m.i[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Kitikpa gba pia nna gi amu! Ekwensu tu ba nne gi ime!
Ezi! angry

whitecat007: Pig's gut, how many sheriff's kinsmen has opened a single thread supporting him? You scums of the earth ibos have been holding briefs for your man on hourly basis and in turn made it all about him. Oponu afofun gbemu!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
fowowe411: Finally,this is what I actually want to hear from you,God bless you.
Pay less attention to her, it is quite unfortunate that many people are and have been abusing ''freedom of speech'' in our society. They would just be punching their keypads all becus they want to post something and be noticed on a social media like this. Anyway, More power to her elbow . cool
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by AndreB: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Well Boko-Haram has successfully set up their worst enemy,General Ihejirika..and gullible Nigerians have taken the bait...Shekau would be laughing somewhere..

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
londoner:

That's true, although human beings are capable of anything, so its not impossible for him to have a hand in it. I also think Sheriff may not be guilty of being a sponsor. There needs to be factual evidence presented.

Do you have any idea why people on this thread are ONLY interested in the guilt of the Igbo fellow. Its so clear to me that people here are only interested in the accusation levelled against him. They have hardly mentioned Sheriff here.

Yeah I hav an idea. It is because no one is lining up behind Sherif & saying he should not be tried whereas there ar legions of misguided igbo nationalists saying even if Ihejierika is guilty he must not even as much as answer questions. dis is d crux of d matter. It is shameful dat d Igbo seem to be willing to embrace even barefaced criminalty as long as it is perpetrated by an igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
so this nba believed that boko haram boys wil reveal the source of their income abi the jst gav out d names of their enemies remember that ihegirika gav them a great fight maybe d reason so to cus confusion n since hes removal they r winning again only shekur cn tell d real sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by iamord(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Who says God doesn't answer prayers? The prayers of christians, muslims and traditionalists as well as the "prayer" of free thinkers that Boko Haram' sponsors be exposed.

Credit should go to God and the aussie man only. We have all been rolling in circles.. But he hit it spot on and has stood out of. All them talkative.. We have all known Something that it's obvious that the canker worm has been within.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by franktolk(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2014
An average Borno resident have always known that Sen Ali Modu Sheriff aka SAS is connected to Boko Haram. Who were his foot soldiers when he became governor in 2003? What was his line of business before ( we were told he used to deal in arms) . So there's no smoke without fire.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Hahahahahahahah, easy oo grin
whitecat007: Pig's gut, how many sheriff's kinsmen has opened a single thread supporting him? You scums of the earth ibos have been holding briefs for your man on hourly basis and in turn made it all about him. Oponu afofun gbemu!
;-(
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by eunisam: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
this is uncalled for
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=peppyluv02]Kitikpa gba pia nna gi amu! Ekwensu tu ba nne gi ime!
Ezi! angry

hapu onye ara ahu

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The worse Ndigbo can do will be for MASSOB to declare a sit-at-home protest.

That was a good one I must say... grin grin grin

I laughed so hard and couldn't find any comeback half as good.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Court is not Gulag, it's a place you walk with your head high if you are innocent.

Kudos to the lawyer but, they shouldn't have given the 21 day. Jonathan will not do anything about it even if they give him 21 months. He was a local man that was pulled out of a hole to become an accidental president. Take a good look at him and you will see he's blank, he's an empty shell who doesn't know what is going on around him. First ever dumb president in the history of mankind!

Goodmorning @all! Make I go sleep small!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Bleep your entire lineage of backward wanderers!
Animalistic OSU!
peppyluv02: Kitikpa gba pia nna gi amu! Ekwensu tu ba nne gi ime!
Ezi! angry

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Neatboy(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Indeed our level of reasoning differs alot. And with this I've realized that academic qualification does not equate wisdom. These are the questions myopic and low level thinkers with tribal bigots have refused to ask: (1) If these men were Boko Haram sponsors would they (Boko Haram) have the guts to expose them and block their conduits pipe for funds? (2) Did Boko Haram start before, during or after the tenure of these men? (3) Did the Federal Government actually asked Davies to negotiate? (4) If it was actually the government that contracted Davies then why didn't he report to his contractor--- Government. (5) If he was contracted to negotiate for the Chibok girls then why did he deviate from the right course?

The opposition party and some northern elites are capable of any mischief in their quest for power. It won't cost them anything to hire foreign media let alone local ones in order to denigrate the presidency.

Blame the next man syndrome--- the coloured man's sickness.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Samunique(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
mployer:

You think the guy knows what he is doing?

He is just reeling out names that were complied for him. He probably know nothing about Ihejirika.
Bros i believe u.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Dey said dey will take Ihejirika to Hague but no one thought it will be for sponsoring terrorism. grin grin grin grin grin

Ihejirika will win Abia State come 2015 convincingly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you people are planning Immunity for Him for the next 8years ahahaha !! cheesy cheesy

What goes Up shall come down noni by the special power of gravity , amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by bibiking7(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
I have this funny feeling that if it was Buhari that was named by the negotiator, Most folks would not have given him the benefit of doubt. Thank God say man no be God. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Neatboy: Indeed our level of reasoning differs alot. And with this I've realized that academic qualification does not equate wisdom. These are the questions myopic and low level thinkers with tribal bigots have refused to ask: (1) If these men were Boko Haram sponsors would they (Boko Haram) have the guts to expose them and block their conduits pipe for funds? (2) Did Boko Haram start before, during or after the tenure of these men? (3) Did the Federal Government actually asked Davies to negotiate? (4) If it was actually the government that contracted Davies then why didn't he report to his contractor--- Government. (5) If he was contracted to negotiate for the Chibok girls then why did he deviate from the right course?

The opposition party and some northern elites are capable of any mischief in their quest for power. It won't cost them anything to hire foreign media let alone local ones in order to denigrate the presidency.

Honestly and I must confess, you started well but ended badly when you made referrence to [''The opposition party'']. Well the opposition party'' could be either 'PDP' or 'APC'. Am I right?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Don't take the north for granted! Most times, west and south look at them as "Abokki"(fools), but they are smarter than serpent, and more dangerous than the viper. Just imagine how this whole issue is being twisted, all attention shifted from them! But then, for how long will they hide the truth. Have u watched a scenario where a man struck a tree in the forest with either a cutlass or an axe, then ran out to roar.."Who is there"?. That is the case with this northerns. I remember when they threatened taking Ihejirika to ICC for alledged genocide. They weren't happy that Ihejirika fought their men(Boko Haham) fearlessly, driven them back to sambisia forest. No army chief thus far, recorded the success Ihejirika had in combating terrorism in Nigeria. Am not supprise you want to take to him ICC in connection with BH since it doesn't work the other time(for genocide). However, all these things are pointing to a singular thing--"the church is set to dispass". Nigeria is set to die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tonte(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2014
After serving as a chief of army staff? Why would any self respecting General stoop as low as wanting to become his state governor? That's retardation in growth, nobody should wish or hope that upon him, he has achieved way higher than that office

Bliss4Lyfe: Dey said dey will take Ihejirika to Hague but no one thought it will be for sponsoring terrorism. grin grin grin grin grin

Ihejirika will win Abia State come 2015 convincingly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2014
CORRECTMAN78: Don't take the north for granted! Most times, west and south look at them as "Abokki"(fools), but they are smarter than serpent, and more dangerous than the viper. Just imagine how this whole issue is being twisted, all attention shifted from them! But then, for how long will they hide the truth. Have u watched a scenario where a man struck a tree in the forest with either a cutlass or an axe, then ran out to roar.."Who is there"?. That is the case with this northerns. I remember when they threatened taking Ihejirika to ICC for alledged genocide. They weren't happy that Ihejirika fought their men(Boko Haham) fearlessly, driven them back to sambisia forest. No army chief thus far, recorded the success Ihejirika had in combating terrorism in Nigeria. Am not supprise you want to take to him ICC in connection with BH since it doesn't work the other time(for genocide). However, all these things are pointing to a singular thing--"the church is set to dispass". Nigeria is set to die a natural death.
Death? It's unpossibe grin
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by kraftyiyk: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2014
whatever happened to logical sense of reasoning in Nigeria baffles me
Neatboy: Indeed our level of reasoning differs alot. And with this I've realized that academic qualification does not equate wisdom. These are the questions myopic and low level thinkers with tribal bigots have refused to ask: (1) If these men were Boko Haram sponsors would they (Boko Haram) have the guts to expose them and block their conduits pipe for funds? (2) Did Boko Haram start before, during or after the tenure of these men? (3) Did the Federal Government actually asked Davies to negotiate? (4) If it was actually the government that contracted Davies then why didn't he report to his contractor--- Government. (5) If he was contracted to negotiate for the Chibok girls then why did he deviate from the right course?
e.

God bless your reasoning bro, in answer to some of your question,
1)even America, in theier infinite smartness have not totally ascertained the actual sponsors of Al queada. grin grin

2) BH started 2002, by then, Ihejirika was the GOC commanding 81 division, LAGOS grin grin...,this is one question igbophobic Nigerians intentionally avoid to ask themselves, and Ihejirika came to power on 10th sept 2010.. grin grin, quite ridiculous. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3) no the federal Govt never asked Davies(if that is his real name) to go on negotiation, the dude is still fishy in my opinion...he came out from no where to play a role which his sponsors (Northerners) has bestowed on him, obviously, in return for some looted funds..

4) he used the chibok girls scam as a platform to playact his real intentions which he just did, you see, he never said anything again about the chibok girls...who is fooling who?

In Nigeria, if another white skinned pig comes out next tomorrow to finger late Gen Aguyiy Ironsi, who died in 1966, as another sponsor of BH, you will be dumb founded at the foolishness of peeps who will still believe him, and call for a dead mans head, so long as the indicted man is IGBO, logic is thrown away, and his cruxification is called for grin grin grin

I THINK THIS DAVIES OF A MAN SHOULD BE APPREHENDED BY SSS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SOMETHING TELLS ME HE HAS A CLOSER TIE TO THE ACTUALL ARABIAN AND NORTHERN NIGERIA CO- SPONSORS OF BH IN REALITY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
bibiking7: I have this funny feeling that if it was Buhari that was named by the negotiator, Most folks would not have given him the benefit of doubt. Thank God say man no be God. smiley
. well he has a motive.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lyntiffany(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Balyz: The BOKO HARAM General Ihejirika must be brought to justice cheesy cheesy
you think shekau will give an infidel the true information about the sponsors of boko haram ( Davies) and accept money from an infidel to destroy properties and kill his people ( lhejiriKa).Wake up bro
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin Oh Boy!! My Mtn 10mb don finish. Na till next week tuesday ooo. Bye bye pals

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.