Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38067 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by 100Cents: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Dey said dey will take Ihejirika to Hague but no one thought it will be for sponsoring terrorism. grin grin grin grin grin

Ihejirika will win Abia State come 2015 convincingly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbam! Man proposes, God disposes. Abia ga adi mma..

I wonder how a man who called Oshiomhole the governor of Lagos state will claim that his number one enemy, Ihejirika is his sponsor and some gullible Nigerians and supporters of APC will believe..

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by 100Cents: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Ndiigbo...

Everytime they bring up Ihejirika, is a campaign opportunity for his Abia State 2015 Governorship election.

Nairaland is not a joke and we are here to be creative and not engage in idle sh.it-chat...

Dey are being clever but show them the Prime factor.
cool

Yes, he is the next Abia state governor.

Enough of having illiterates and mediocres as governor of Abia state. .

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2014
specco: Ihejirika dealt so severely and mercilessly with Boko haram and nearly stamped them out. Formerly, he was accused of using brutal force in the fight against Boko haram. Now he's accused of being their sponsor. Anyway, for the insurgents its payback time 'Let's turn the table against him and name him as one of our big sponsors' But unfortunately this one does not fly. Nigerians are wiser. When Boko haram starts naming their real sponsors Nigerians will know.
They're confused, looking for scapegoats. Terrorism had been part of the north (culture), only that it was targeted at southerners and Christians, which was called riots, but now is the first time they're at the receiving end of their barbaric behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by YoursGEJ(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2014
3 pages now now? Nairalanders dey vex oo

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2014
APC Lawyers.What manner of opposition party is APC?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ChinDike: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2014
LMAO!!!

Lock that Ihejerika in a cold, damp cell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Shehucom(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Now this is getting serious.. that Australian negotiator really opened things up. I wish Azazi was alive to elaborate more on his statement about PDP and bokoharam...Lets see aw the drama unfolds

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by jmoore(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Ihejirika is a muslim extremist?

I never knew we got many dumb lawyers in this country. 50 dumb lawyers!!

Bokoharam commanders must be laughing out loud by now.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by InvertedHammer: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
It is very unbelievable that even the so-called educated and enlightened ones cannot reason beyond their anus.

When did BH become very credible that they relied on hearsay to pursue this case? Is there any evidence of financial or logistics support between BH and the suspects? Who will be their star witness?

Is there preponderance of evidence to pursue this charade? Can they prove beyond reasonable doubt that the allegations have some merits to it? The onus probandi is on them now. BH has achieved its aim--showing that so-called educated minds in Nigeria are bereft of critical thinking abilities .

/

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Bishopking: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Could it be that there are many bh? I.e, different sponsors for different 'boko Hara'?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by simplyOJ(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Our learned colleagues should know better. Do they think the bokos will willingly reveal the identity of their sponsors. The former Army Chief gave them fire, only I had wished he was there till now, the bokos would have been singing a different song. SAS initially had a hand at their formative stage when he was the governor, but the sect metarmophosed into an uncontrollable monster after the murder of their leader; Yusuf. The NBA should just save themselves the embarrashment, I thought they were supposed to read in between the lines?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by PHfinest(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Boko Haram sympathisers promised to drag Ihejirika to ICC for "Human Rights Abuse and Extra judicial killing". Now na "Boko sponsorship" he must answer for.....

I dey look o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2014
After going through the post in the first page of this thread I was shocked to see that no one called out the poster for not correcting something as glare as "the Hague being in Switzerland".

For sake of school age kids on this forum, the Hague is in the city of Rotterdam which is in Netherlands.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
I hope they have enough proofs and not some blabbing by one Mr negotiator who the Government never employed.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ogbuchukwuemeka: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
these lawyers are so dumb do they think that bokoharam will ever mention their sponsors? can you bite the hands that feed you

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by knash1(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
I wonder how we think in this part of the world. For GOD sake if anybody think boko haram will open there mouth and name there right sponsor. then that person is just a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are f00lish, your reasoning is incoherent and illogical, you are dangling from one point to another, boko haram now has international loaded individuals not ihejirika again, f00ls paradis cheesy

I tire for all these people on Nairaland.

Everyone knows this. That Boko-Haram now has ties with other terror groups, that it is finance from foreign elements.

it was not like this when Bokoharm started. Boko-Haram of today is different from Boko-Haram of 2011. The aim of the Northern elites was to force Jonathan to give up the PDP presidential slot so a Northerner can become President according to the agreement claimed to have agrees upon in the party.

Then Boko-Haram was also used to target Christians. Even the traditional elites like the Sultan etc were in support. At that time, you will never hear them speak evil of Boko-Haram.

But today the organisation is no longer under the control of Northern elites. Today Boko-Haram is killing everybody, even emirs. Today Bokharam wants to become another ISIS in Nigeria.

So many of the original backers or sponsors of Boko-Haram are no longer with them today.

These things happens very well. If for instance, a top official in the CIA has been working for years and giving useful beneficial information to KGB or terrorist, and at point in time decided to stop, then he will be threatened that he must continue otherwise they will expose their association together. And if he goes ahead and terminate the relationship, they go ahead and name as a way of punishment. yes, during the cold war, they were several western double agents that were exposed by KGB because they terminated their relationships with KGB.

So terrorists can name their sponsors if they had fallen out with those sponsors. They will never name someone who is still beneficial to them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Xano(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Interesting. Terrorists will not reveal the name of their sponsors to a negotiator, but when tortured by their captors. They reveal name(s) of people they don't like. They(terrorists) value their sponsors to tell a negotiator their names.
The branch of NBA who decided on 21 day ultimatum or go to ICC, it says a lot about them and how they got their certificates.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by coolme434: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
thwarrior72: This must be the biggest assembly of jobless lawyers since 1914 grin cheesy

Are they all from religion of PISS

They are from d religion that embraces worshiping half unclad and see gay marriage as human right
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by gratiaeo(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Stu pid lawyers. The whole country are not foolish
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mrtimycc(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
The Hague is in the Netherlands not Switzerland. Note that!
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
sad Hague is in the Netherlands op... 50 lawyers to 2 suspects, ratio 25:1? undecided that's awkward
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chucky234(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Since Ihejirika is involved my Igbo brothers say it is a devilish plan by the opposition to soil his name, had OBJ or Tinubu's name mentioned by Davis would they have said the same thing.
Whoever is involved with Boko Haram be it Modu and Gen. Lt. Ihejirika should be hanged, justice has to be served without tribal sentiments, if they have evidence they should go ahead and prosecute whoever is backing those heartless blood thirsty goons.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ojimbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
lanrefront1:

Because the terrorists have fallen out with those sponsors. The sponsors are not able to control Boko haram again and have stopped support. But Boko haram now has international ties and don't need Naija politicians' money.

So Boko-Haram named them as punishing them for turning against them.
not really my dear, their financial problem started immediately sanusi lamido sanusi was removed. Quote me and i will proove that to you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by gratiaeo(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
woodcook: After going through the post in the first page of this thread I was shocked to see that no one called out the poster for not correcting something as glare as "the Hague being in Switzerland".

For sake of school age kids on this forum, the Hague is in the city of Rotterdam which is in Netherlands.
I tire o. Little wonder Shakau called oshiomhole the governor of Lagos state. Hausa people and backwardness. No wonder they are failing waec

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Phrankin(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
lanrefront1:

I tire for all these people on Nairaland.

Everyone knows this. That Boko-Haram now has ties with other terror groups, that it is finance from foreign elements.

it was not like this when Bokoharm started. Boko-Haram of today is different from Boko-Haram of 2011. The aim of the Northern elites was to force Jonathan to give up the PDP presidential slot so a Northerner can become President according to the agreement claimed to have agrees upon in the party.

Then Boko-Haram was also used to target Christians. Even the traditional elites like the Sultan etc were in support. At that time, you will never hear them speak evil of Boko-Haram.

But today the organisation is no longer under the control of Northern elites. Today Boko-Haram is killing everybody, even emirs. Today Bokharam wants to become another ISIS in Nigeria.

So many of the original backers or sponsors of Boko-Haram are no longer with them today.

These things happens very well. If for instance, a top official in the CIA has been working for years and giving useful beneficial information to KGB or terrorist, and at point in time decided to stop, then he will be threatened that he must continue otherwise they will expose their association together. And if he goes ahead and terminate the relationship, they go ahead and name as a way of punishment. yes, during the cold war, they were several western double agents that were exposed by KGB because they terminated their relationships with KGB.

So terrorists can name their sponsors if they had fallen out with those sponsors. They will never name someone who is still beneficial to them.

okay then, PROVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who will testify against Ihejirika in ICC?
You think ICC will be interested in gossips between Davis and Bokoharam?

Why not take Elrufia to ICC to hear Ihejirika testify against him.

The Bokoharam is a brainchild of Islamist domination across Saharan Africa with support of the locals.

In 2000, Twelve Core Northern States declared Sharia law to govern them amid jubilation by majority of the indigenous people thereby causing untold hardship to Nigerians of different faith and death of thousands.

There is nothing to divert our attention on the origin, support and promotion of this devilish ideology same as ISIL in Iraq and Syria.
Whoever they wish to drag to Icc let them, all i know is that the truth will come out one way or the other. Unlike you i will not take sides, neither will i defend anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by sage2(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2014
This is my problem with the north. They never ever want to take responsibility. They know deep inside them that Ihejirika has got nothing to do with this, they know where the problem lies, they know at what point things got beyond their control, but yet they won't take responsility and confront the mongster headlong. Rather, and sadly too, they have decided to embark on a wild goose chase. The northern leadership has failed and that's it.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by eph12(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Why all these commotion? People already having heart attack cos of this. Its their right if they decide to go to the moon to report any case they feel like. But please be very sure that the accused are clean if not many of you will eat your words. I think they are not guilty but its foolishness on my part to defend them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mployer(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2014
I think the 50 lawyers should be heading to sambisa instead cheesy

Its a huge number, their service is needed there as patriots.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Xano: Interesting. Terrorists will not reveal the name of their sponsors to a negotiator, but when tortured by their captors. They reveal name(s) of people they don't like. They(terrorists) value their sponsors to tell a negotiator their names.
The branch of NBA who decided on 21 day ultimatum or go to ICC, it says a lot about them and how they got their certificates.

What do u expect from maidugri branch of NBA? Made up of malu lawyers.

They should quicken their case filing let the world see the kind of goats lugard lumped us together with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.