Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23630 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike: where is d bas.tard iconize aka chinoperezam nonsense?

stop claiming u are not Nigerian, u are a full blooded igbo animal

Look this dunce! grin grin grin

I didn't even see anything to corroborate your claims about my Nationality.

You write and speak the English language, does that mean you're an English man? grin what an odious t_wat!

I'm not from Nigeria, deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
A sister trying to welcome her big sis from a long journey at Ilorin shouted ''EGBON MI OLORI'BU '' nd the sister responded '' ABURO MI OLOSI'' nd they hugged nd laughed, i was shocked.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
swezenberg:

Baby mama you are a lady now at least if your men are more economical with the truth I do not expect that from you. You people are too smart to be caught now. I've you forgotten how you parkage those fake items at Alaba and oshodi. I suffered a little in your people's hand when I was in secondary school to the point that I stopped attending any church owned by an Igbo man. The deception portrayed by you people is second to none. You have not stopped there you are still giving us bad names here in the US. You need to watch the program called American greed and see the worst fraudster to ever come out of naija. I will update you with his name in my next post with sites to back up my claims.

Try and talk to your people. They need to change.

Do you realize all the mega daddy GOs fleecing the Nigerian flock and buying jets are all from your axis
Giving you a bad name ke when the only Nigerian terrorist tried in the USA is your brother and the first nigerian killer terrorists in London are not even Hausa but from your place too
The insurance and credit card fraud families captured from NY to Minneapolis have all been from your end
You must not be reading the news

Here are just two

https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

https://www.nairaland.com/272548/largest-nigerian-id-theft-enterprise

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
one thing we dont knw is dat all dis abuse and swear follow us especially if its frm a mother to her children. All this are 100% true and its annoying.
Thank u God for d kind of parent u gave me which instead of dem to abuse and swear at me wen i wrong, dey instead pray for me.
And dat is hw its suppose to be.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
superstar1:

Are you ok?

Abi were ni bobo yii ni. Who sabi u? Wetin concern me with your miserable life.

Aye n tele were yii.

Vacuous trash!!!!!

I'll show the world how you handle animals especially monkeys for a living. grin grin grin

This dunce is currently living under somebody's roof in Cologne, Germany. grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
I was expecting this thread to get groovy, chinonsodike, anago and chyke, don't you guys wnna post pictures again? This is an opportunity to do that na. Let's entertain our audience tonight.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous trash!!!!!

I'll show the world how you handle animals especially monkeys for a living. grin grin grin

This dunce is currently living under somebody's roof in Cologne, Germany. grin grin
you mean superstar1 is a zookeeper? Guy, you are wicked.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Two friends who have nt
seen 4 a while will say, olori buruku ara e, so fe ku soun ni, d other will answer, omo iya aje walahi, mogbadun arami. Whenever am coming 2 south west what usually signifies am in a yoruba state is d curses traded btw motorist even those who profess to be religious are also caught up in d act. I think there is a need 4 us to realize our words have effect and stop playfully cursing ourselves.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
"'Ti o ba ri Moto ti mo ra, o
buru gan an.Moto yen bad.
Ise re ko dara rara. O n fo ni. Infact,o ma feran e'. What this person is saying is that the car is very beautiful and solid working perfectly. Still laughing!

Yorubas too dey curse. Let al try to stop it. It's fun but
serious
Even in Yoruba films, they
rain curses on each other and laugh over it. It's crazy to me!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I was expecting this thread to get groovy, chinonsodike, anago and chyke, don't you guys wnna post pictures again? This is an opportunity to do that na. Let's entertain our audience tonight.
Hmmmmmm. I am patiently waiting. Orlandoowoh God fit punish u today
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
EMMASON125:
orlandoOwoh? That glorified doofus? He won't try quoting me, he knows why.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by room089: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Let's wait till he leaves office. This same ICPC will come back to say he looted the state's treasury massively.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by daryoor(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Ifewilshere: so if the people of Anambra passed via malpractice, he should also encourage his people to do so? My brother forget dis tin, person wey no go read no go read.

stop encouraging mediocrity. the former governor of ekiti was faced with a similar problem he took the bull by the horn and realised the teachers themselves couldn't pass the same subjects they are teaching.. they eventually voted him when he was going too hard on them. we can do better than this that im sure of
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize: Superstar1 aka Mr. Animal handler, continue writing your heavenly jargons with your main moniker as to save yourself. cheesy

You've forgotten so soon that you posted a picture of the monkeys you were handling. grin grin

I pity your useless and schizophrenic life.

Your bipolar disorder is actually given you away as a demented official yaba left VIP.

Your identity disorder is well documented with the obvious symptoms of Ebola, characterised by hallucinations that you are displaying. Really wish I was handling animals, you can be rest assured you will be my number 1 patient, because your brain is definitely a step below that of orango tangs.

Were oloriburukuru omo ti ko ni sha faani fun Awon Obi Ati ebi re.

Say one more word from your putrid mouth and i.assure you.that I will invoke the curses of all the deities in yorubaland on you and your lineage.

Mark my word born loser.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by daryoor(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2014
LordCenturion:

U resemble your name
No wonder they named u "daryooo",is he the one that will sit for them? ,,get the fact,dumb head
calling you an im.becile would be flattery, u dont deserve an argument from me.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by 1ReBoRn: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Babymama1:

Then opon aturu,Opon ewu and opon okuko will follow. grin grin

Old woman, respect yourself. Heard you are close to 63 yrs old. Repent and stop being a tribalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2014
1ReBoRn:

My mother is a goat.

Kai menene
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

[s]I pity your useless and schizophrenic life.

Your bipolar disorder is actually given you away as a demented official yaba left VIP.[/s]

[s]Your identity disorder is well documented with the obvious symptoms of Ebola, characterised by hallucinations that you are displaying. Really wish I was handling animals, you can be rest assured you will be my number 1 patient, because your brain is definitely a step below that of orango tangs.[/s]

[s]Were oloriburukuru omo ti ko ni sha faani fun Awon Obi Ati ebi re.

Say one more word from your putrid mouth and i.assure you.that I will invoke the curses of all the deities in yorubaland on you and your lineage.[/s]

Mark my word born loser.

Noise pollution!

Poor bum, you're ranting because I said I was gonna expose you and your monkeys? grin grin grin

You might have even contacted Ebola with the way you handle animals especially monkeys grin grin

Its either you expose yourself or I do it myself. I'm just getting started and you're already crying pee like ilugunboy. grin grin

Be sincere with yourself or I slap bad blood off your nostrils, are you a local animal handler(though you call yourself a veterinary doctor) or not?

You're an animal handler, klaar! And I'm gonna expose if you don't give yourself brain like he who's wa_nking.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Skillz02(m): 1:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Guys we gat drive off dis sentiment in our blood
If u think he ain't worth it den dats your opinion
everybody has his or her own opinion let be realistic,
I will keep repeating myself
Nigerians are d problem of Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

iconize go and sleep

Dunce, that's your chairman ilugunboy.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35am On Sep 06, 2014
EMMASON125:
In ichie Mazi's voice, mechie onu gi. You this mugu.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: orlandoOwoh? That glorified doofus? He won't try quoting me, he knows why.
Stop spamming my mentions.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Iconize, no doubt, suffers some mental imbalance. I knew it a long time ago when he was claiming he knew me.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2014
DikeOha882: Can you leave that Igbo lady? Mgbe obula ndi Yoruba huru nwanyi Igbo, ha bido maya jijiji.
Otu ahu FFK ne me mgbeobula anya meturu Bianca. Otu D'banj ne me mgbeobula o chehari Genevive. Umu nwayin likri umu Yoruba.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
U
iconize:

Noise pollution!

Poor bum, you're ranting because I said I was gonna expose you and your monkeys? grin grin grin

You might have even contacted Ebola with the way you handle animals especially monkeys grin grin

Its either you expose yourself or I do it myself. I'm just getting started and you're already crying pee like ilugunboy. grin grin

Be sincere with yourself or I slap bad blood off your nostrils, are you a local animal handler(though you call yourself a veterinary doctor) or not?

You're an animal handler, klaar! And I'm gonna expose if you don't give yourself brain like he who's wa_nking.

Lol, this jobless troll. I repeat if I was a vet and animal handler, i.will confine u into a 2by2inches cage straight up.

I have warned u and you have refused to listen. In that light these curses are for you and u p to your 10th generation:

Sapona ni ki o ma ba yin ja ni ile Re and Awon Iran re
Ogun ni yi o ma fi eje yin we ni ododun
Sango ni yi o ma fi ara pa Awon omo kekere ile yin
Osun o ni je ki Awon obirin ile re ati Iran re ki won ni eso lara.
Esulalu ogiri oko ni yi o ma ko ori buruku ba e ati ile re.
Yemoja ma je ki omi ti o ba lo ati Awon Iran re, ki o ma ni yin ni ara.
Oya ma ba gbogbo Awon ile re ja.
Beeni lo de ma rii. Ase.

Let me stop there. If you want more, come to Lag and I will apportion more to u.

Were oloriburukuru omo iya aje. Pathetic troll and stalker. You better go back to your Ebola Quarantine Centre, loser of life.

He lives, sees, breathes and smells Superstar1, I am not a fagg.0t, so get your miserable and unworthy life behind me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic) / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.