Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23627 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar1 the animal handler, he even posted a picture of himself with a monkey sometime last month. grin

I'll do to you what I did to ilugunboy, you'll cry pee.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by gratiaeo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yoruba people knows how to deceive them selves

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

iyalaya e ni olobo nla grin

obasanjo might be your fada, go and ask ur moda grin
wasting my precious time with an adEBOLA patient. Good bye

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by majekobaje1: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Youpele52: Who is Aregbesola?
. Ask google
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by goodslayer: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
make i park my gongoro here, he be like say na here be tonight party. tundesalam amadioha kill every living organism in your lineage for impersonating your lord.

anago eku oko omo yiigbo....
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by pappyrose(f): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stelvin101:

My dear try visit Benue state make u see real bad government

If there is any governor that's worse than Ochendo Abia, such governor should be stoned.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
pappyrose:

If there is any governor that's worse than Ochendo Abia, such governor should be stoned.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha abi. Buh Abia state own worst sha
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

Superstar1, you're very stup.id.

Look at this local animal handler that calls himself a veterinary doctor.

I've your dossier before me. You're currently in Cologne, Germany, sharing tents with somebody. grin

Are you ok?

Abi were ni bobo yii ni. Who sabi u? Wetin concern me with your miserable life.

Aye n tele were yii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike: where is d bas.tard iconize aka chinoperezam nonsense?

stop claiming u are not Nigerian, u are a full blooded igbo animal
heddiot, why do you guys keep giving me different names, are you all insane? lemme single you out, are you skull draped
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

iconize u are toast grin grin grin

vacuous igbo animal
God will surely punish you if you call me iconize again, if you wanna engage chinasa, do so without attaching anybody's moniker. The first time it was customised, later it was chino, now its iconize, are you guys crazy or what, me no send all of una mama oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1: By the next WAEC when Osun sinks to single digits like Gombe and yobe states aregbe will use the ICPC award to sew babariga

grin
He will go from opon imo to opon abia then opon anambra

Then opon aturu,Opon ewu and opon okuko will follow. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Proudly Yorùbá
"Do We, Yorubas, Really Mean To Abuse or We Are Just Catching Fun?
You will see an Ijebu woman, early in the morning, just opening her shop and start dropping open abusive words
over nothing.
‘’Baba, saanu mi laro kutukutu monday yi o, awon olorubuku ma’sanfaani Kostoma (customer) ma je ki won ya sodo’mi o,,,,’’Baba, je ki won lo ku si’gbo’’
I also notice this in Ondo town especially when they are having issues with indigenes of Ile-Oluji
because some histories claim that Ondo people migrate from Ile-Oluji and Ondo hate that claims.
Over a small matter, you will hear Ondo woman complaining and abusing both the offender and the solicitor.
‘To ba ya nsin, awon were (mad people) ti o la’so gidi kan lori’ko (no single clothe on the hanger) won a tun ni mo n’sepe. Ewo nsin, eyan ti aye e ti ba’je, ko de gbe Ike mi lo si odo lai so fun mi teletele.
Then, another woman from
opposite house will ask: ‘Omo’bo ni?
The complainer: Omo Ile-oluji ni
Opposite woman: Baba lo ma pa!
‘’Ha ha! Over use of plastic
bucket!’’
Then, in Ibadan, it is difficult to say a sentence without flavoring it with abuse, even, when young
guys are trying to show interest in a lady. You will hear a young
Ibadan guy:
Monsura, wan bi, aun pe were e (mad person) la’na, oun se bi eni pe o gbo, abi ko fe da fun o ni.
This situation is now amusing me rather than disturbing"
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Unu lekwa nu ndi ara umu ofe nmanu, ha kpogam chino, customised na iconize, ara gbaga unu n'ile, nmeche unu ife na nairaland a eh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by swezenberg(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Sore losers
Una no fit see expo
Even for the unity school scores the SE and SS students get expo

The land that produces oluwole certificates and visas no dey do expo grin
I hear you

Kano and kaduna states saw the expo that Osun and Oyo didn't see explaining why Kano and kaduna did better than oyo and Osun

Baby mama you are a lady now at least if your men are more economical with the truth I do not expect that from you. You people are too smart to be caught now. I've you forgotten how you parkage those fake items at Alaba and oshodi. I suffered a little in your people's hand when I was in secondary school to the point that I stopped attending any church owned by an Igbo man. The deception portrayed by you people is second to none. You have not stopped there you are still giving us bad names here in the US. You need to watch the program called American greed and see the worst fraudster to ever come out of naija. I will update you with his name in my next post with sites to back up my claims.

Try and talk to your people. They need to change.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
you want to try the ilorin ppl when they want to wake their children in the morning? it goes thus...'Kabiru oloribu oloruniya o ni dide nle abi ile o ti mo ni? ki o ko oribu re bo si hin o' even when two friends are exchanging pleasantries its more of 'ah! e ri didirin were ohun na mo wo aso tun tun loju ara re...aso na fine sha dakun ta'n bo ran'? charity they say it begins from home i think our parent has the major role to play in this...may God help us
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Ifewilshere(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
daryoor:

let him better go and ask anambra how 60% how their pupil pass waec year in year out.
so if the people of Anambra passed via malpractice, he should also encourage his people to do so? My brother forget dis tin, person wey no go read no go read.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

chidiebere go sleep b4 yeriba bad men expose ur pics all over this thread. u are a disgrace to ndigbo. I babyosisi is ashamed of u
Oloriburuku mo wapa. U be real fool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
EMMASON125:
loriburuku mo wapa. U be real fool
hahahahaha, this one is trying to form chidiebere when you stink yoruba. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

Yes i am an animal. me beatrice osisi nee ohiri, i have no shame

i hate yorubas because none of them will marry me, all they do is fucvk me senseless and i love it.

this one is trying to form osisi when you stink yoruba grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

ur moda and fada will not see the end of this year if you an igbo dont enjoy and live in yourubaland

say amen emma
you and emmason125 are f00ling yourselves, another person will soon come up to act like chino, dozzybaba and collins, f00ls, jobless f00ls. Anago, I know this is you, this is how your curse people, come on with your real moniker for the usual headbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar1 aka Mr. Animal handler, continue writing your heavenly jargons with your main moniker as to save yourself. cheesy

You've forgotten so soon that you posted a picture of the monkeys you were handling. grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EMMASON125: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

ur moda and fada will not see the end of this year if you an igbo dont enjoy and live in yourubaland

say amen emma
WEERE NI ANAGO9000..

AMUKUNMEKO NI WON.... KO LE DUN MI FUN WON NITORIPE BI WON SE MA BA IYA ATI BABA WON SORO NI YEN..

OBATALA, SANPANA, OGUN NI OPA ANAGO9000 ATI AWON YORUBA
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Twistaray(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Hehehe hehe indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/anambra-shutdown-486-special-exam#26057269
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Twistaray(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Hehehe hehe indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1889907/anambra-shutdown-486-special-exam#26057269

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.