Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23629 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Go and see the WAEC thread
Kano and Kaduna and I believe Benue beat Oshun state
I am not kidding you

Beatrice,

How's Azubike?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: Just stumbled on your post.. cheesy

Don't expect to see anything because the entire state was built 100% with red earth mud and rustic roof.. cheesy cheesy

Red earth imported from Nnewi.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chino, I see you.

Go and take your Meds. Nonye is begging.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
dabrake: Same ICPC idiots who said stealing shouldn't be classified under corruption.
Jonathan also said so.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
omololu2020: u jst dy type trash,u will accept WAEC it wen waec say pupils from d east has d best result in waec,,dont u know dia r alot of miracle centres in d east,,,n do u fink igbos workin in NUC will open dia eyes while more dan 5 yorubas r rated in d first 10 best univ,,even lasu a state univ was rated higher dan UNN

Reports show more miracle centers in the SW than SE
What is your next excuse grin

The report showed that Bayelsa State had the highest number of deregistered schools (13), followed by Delta (12), Ondo (, Kaduna (7), Cross River (7), Imo (7), Plateau (6), Rivers (6) Kogi (5) Lagos (5) Nasarawa (5), Sokoto (4) Anambra (4).
No schools were de-recognized in Taraba, Ebonyi, Borno, Niger, Adamawa, FCT and Yobe states. South-South has the highest number of de-registered schools (35.1%), followed by South-West (19.3%), North Central (15.7%), North West (15%), South East (13.2%), and North East (1.7%).

http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/waec-delists-113-schools-bars-3321-candidates-blacklists-118-principals/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
swezenberg:

Same Jamb and WAEC with lots of expos flying around. Then those regions are truly smarter than others.

Sore losers
Una no fit see expo
Even for the unity school scores the SE and SS students get expo

The land that produces oluwole certificates and visas no dey do expo grin
I hear you

Kano and kaduna states saw the expo that Osun and Oyo didn't see explaining why Kano and kaduna did better than oyo and Osun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jokay07: grin hmm, Ajala travels all over the world, sharp sharp u don travel to Osun come back!!!
I am posted to Osun state. I went there yesterday and I came back today.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Actionleap: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
No wonder the massive failure in WASC exams. Most of the people commenting hear did not read in between the lines. The ICPC guy went to the gov to request for a land to build their office in Oshogbo. Hence, he need to rub Aregbe's ego a bit. Is it not the same ICPC where police and staff were scrambling for money on the ground as Tinubu threw some cash to them like dogs when ICPC cleared him of all allegations?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Actionleap: No wonder the massive failure in WASC exams. Most of the people commenting hear did not read in between the lines. The ICPC guy went to the gov to request for a land to build their office in Oshogbo. Hence, he need to rub Aregbe's ego a bit. Is it not the same ICPC where police and staff were scrambling for money on the ground as Tinubu threw some cash to them like dogs when ICPC cleared him of all allegations?

Even though I quoted it
The same ICPC that says stealing is not corruption is handing out an award of excellence
Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
By the next WAEC when Osun sinks to single digits like Gombe and yobe states aregbe will use the ICPC award to sew babariga

grin
He will go from opon imo to opon abia then opon anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Odinma1 aka alabasweeper aka chind aka orlandoowoh

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by dguizman(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=AlabaBoss][/quote]GBAM......oro ti so ara e
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

what is dis old woman talking abt biko?

are u senile already at age 50?
gbanaa no good for ur bodi nah. E dey make dey tok rubbish

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: Just stumbled on your post.. cheesy

Don't expect to see anything because the entire oshun state was built 100% with red earth mud and rustic roof.. cheesy cheesy

It was funny experience shaa. I saw duplex built with mud. The ancient people of Osun state seem to have achieved a lot more than the present generation of Osun. They have refused to let go of the ancient buildings. Evil forest everywhere, starting from Ekiti. Grasses are busy reducing the tiled road to pedestrian lane.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by daryoor(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ifewilshere: Sey hin be teacher? Abi e go force the student to read ni?
Aregbesola is building the best schools in Nigeria now, both the elementary and middle schools. You really need to see the structure and the level comfortability in those schools He Provided the students with 'opon imo' (tablet of knowledge) containing series of testbooks and past questions. Most student I know only play games with the tablet, yet you blame the Governor for there failure. He feeds the younger ones in school via 'O-meal scheme', and many more, just to mention a few. Wetin make he do again to enable the student pass o?

let him better go and ask anambra how 60% how their pupil pass waec year in year out.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by TundeSalam: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
haters gonna hate.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by goodslayer: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
osisi the witch hating on southwest since 1899. na that go finally kill you before next week.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

use condom next time u come to life. its too late now. i fit stop gbana, you cant stop hiv killing u
sharrraaappp ERANKO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Lilimax(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Ndi awka a da mu efulefu
Even nkita ndi Awka a ma alaru with nkita ndi be gi
Their nkita nwere class
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by daryoor(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
DIVINE78:
Simple. There are not many "miracle centre in the SW compared to the SE.

poor man will see rich man in a jeep and say: na God know watin this one do way e get money....i will never give excuses when my mates are prospering
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by TundeSalam: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

yes ooo chino and iconize, dey will hate

but i entered osogbo the place was messed up. i have not been there for like 5years. i was so disappoint on the condition of living in that our dungeon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / MTN Condems Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.