Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23633 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

u will know a lot about oko nla , dont you mama? u should be grateful to aregbesola for bringing up boys that shine your wrinkled congo

grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chino, where are you?!

Let me feast on your flesh.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by TundeSalam: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

your problem is not osogbo, it is your illiteracy
biafra needs you as an ammunition

wetin you dey yarn? abeg park for one side osun state needs a make over. i am from there but i must confess im disappointed in that place.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

chidiebere or chidozie or chinonso

which one are u?
Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Lilimax(f): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

go and buy anti wrinkle cream for that ur neck biko.

u are expired
lgnored!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lilimax: lgnored!

Woman! Go and buy anti wrinkle cream for that neck! You're ignoring the advice of a doctor!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

yes ooo chino and iconize, dey will hate

Who's this certified f.o.o.l?

Hate who/what?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by emiye(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Great, He is a deep and intelligent governor, i am not surprised. I am particularly happy he was re-elected so that he completes his educational reforms, whixch some people have politicised on the altar of religion, the results of the reforms will show in years to come, The great schools being built for primary, junior sec school and sr sec students. The linkage in the school feeding system and volume of school enrolment, and the quality of assimilation for the kids. While the learning tablet is not a magic bullet for improved students performance, it is part of the sum total in one of the inputs to improve the quality of students performance.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by LordCenturion(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
daryoor: he is performing and most of the students failed waec.
ironic

U resemble your name
No wonder they named u "daryooo",is he the one that will sit for them? ,,get the fact,dumb head

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
ChinDike:

Woman! Go and buy anti wrinkle cream for that neck! You're ignoring the advice of a doctor!
Can you leave that Igbo lady? Mgbe obula ndi Yoruba huru nwanyi Igbo, ha bido maya jijiji.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
DikeOha882: Can you leave that Igbo lady? Mgbe obula ndi Yoruba huru nwanyi Igbo, ha bido maya jijiji.

Cry more.

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
ChinDike: Chino, where are you?!

Let me feast on your flesh.

Superstar1, you're very stup.id.

Look at this local animal handler that calls himself a veterinary doctor.

I've your dossier before me. You're currently in Cologne, Germany, sharing tents with somebody. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

Superstar1, you're very stup.id.

Look at this local animal handler that calls himself a veterinary doctor.

I've your dossier before me. You're currently in Cologne, Germany, sharing tents with somebody. grin

Is this one a lunatic? LOL!!

You better run before I chop you like fried fish.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

chinaperimaaze or whatever u call urself

how is ur vacuous self doing

I've been doing fine since I stopped visiting your mother's bottomless hole.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
ChinDike:

Is this one a lunatic? LOL!!

You better run before I chop you like fried fish.

Keep deluding yourself. I don't have much to say, just brace yourself up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by TundeSalam: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

the guy lives in ajegunle grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

I'm waiting.

I will swallow you, Jonah and the whale will look like child's play when I'm done.

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

mr 'i was so disappoint' abeg go sleep biko

amadioha fire ya mouth there
Olori nla sharrraaapppp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by mahyowah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
kai! best koh! best ni! there are no best governors in Nigeria. they're are either average or below average. even the so-called ICPC is nonfunctional. when last have we heard from them or when last have they made a corrupt politician to face justice? now all of a sudden they're bringing a propaganda of best governor. SHAM! SHAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by TundeSalam: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
lemme be sincere i am ashamed of my state osun. i have not seen anything that should make me be proud of that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chino, the coward! Where are you?!

Stop sending your servants and minions to face me.

Oneeast, come here! I want to devour you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
ChinDike:

I'm waiting.

I will swallow you, Jonah and the whale will look like child's play when I'm done.

Okay then!, Mr. Animal handler. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

[s]we don hear dis same line over and over again iconize, u no dey tire. when will this threat
happen[/s] tongue

u are just so so hurt u gats nada grin grin

I don't have time for Nigerian failed bums, so simply and quietly go drown yourself in an ocean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Benin Withdraws Nomination For WTO DG, Backs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.